~~Anand Sagar's "RAMAYAN" AT#1~~ - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
hey mina...loved ur superb idea...
first epi was really really amazing...guru & debina rocked in d first epi...jai siya ram..!

Wwwooowww awesome thread...
Will update my post tomoro :-D
Originally posted by gurmina_devina

hey mina...loved ur superb idea...
first epi was really really amazing...guru & debina rocked in d first epi...jai siya ram..!

thanx a lot diii!😃 im glad u like the idea, i hope we can all watch ramayan and have fun discussing the episodes till the very end!😳
Episode Two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhIQXvxf6xQ
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhIQXvxf6xQ[/YOUTUBE]

Summary (taken straight from youtube😆):

The Putra Kameshthi Yagya is ceremoniously performed by Rishi Shring in Ayodhya in the palace of King Dashrath.
A Divya Purush (divine being) appears from the yagya with a bowl of kheer (sweetened milk) and offers it to king Dashrath. Rishi Shring orders Dasrath to accept the kheer and let his three queens have portions of it.
Dasrath obeys Rishi Shring. The three Queens partake of the kheer.
When queen Kaikeyi returns to her chamber, Manthara tells Kaikeyi that she should have not shared kheer with the other two queens. Kaikeyi tell her that her happiness is in the happiness of Kaushalya and Sumitra.
All the three queens are now in the family way. They give birth to sons. While Kaushalya and Kaikeyi have one son each, Sumitra gives birth to twins. King Dashrath's joy knows no bounds. He has four handsome sons now.
Dashrath's subjects celebrate with joy in the streets of Ayodhya.
The naming ceremony in the palace is presided by Vashisht, Kaushalya's son is named Ram, Kaikeyi's son is named Bharat and Sumitra's sons are called Lakshman and Shatrughan.
Guru Vashisht blesses them all.
Edited by ILuvGuruDebi - 12 years ago
Episode Three
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGVCqUHnBgA
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGVCqUHnBgA[/YOUTUBE]

Summary (taken straight from youtube😆):

All the four kids are named and are appreciated by Gurudev. He is continuously singing songs of their praises & future & gives them lots of blessings. Dashrath plays with his kids & forgets all his worries. Even the Maharanis are pampering the kids, showering love on them them, and taking utmost care of them. Gurudev informs them that Ram will be loved the most by people around the globe & would be everyone's favourite. Manthra again tires to ignite the feeling of despair & hatred in Kaikeyi, but again fails as Keikai loves Ram the most & forgets everything when he is with her. Dashrath cannnot live without seeing ram, his day starts with Ram & does not end without Ram. Dashrath, Kaushalya, Sumitra & Kaikeyi are playing with Ram in morning & suddenly he gets up on his own feet & starts walking. Everybody is surprised & on cloud nine. Kaikeyi takes him in her arms & he addresses her as "MAA", his first words are " MAA" for Kaikeyi. She loves him, kisses him, hugs him as she is very happy that Ram called her "MAA" first.
i really luved episodes 2 and 3 !! baby ram is just shooo shweet, i luv him so much !!😍 the naamkaran, parents spoiling the babies, and ram ji walking, and calling kaikeyi ma MA, i just luved all the scenes !!!😃 i want to kiss the baby all over the face, i wonder whose baby he is ?? he must be 5 years old now i think !!⭐️
but manthara was so annoying !!!😡 why did they put her in so many scenes? it just spoiled the sweetness of the kaikeyi ma scenes!
Awww, schooo cutee!!!!!!!!!!!😍
i thought baby Ram was sooo cute!!!!! i liked the raj matas too! Kaushalya and Sumitra were really nice (but wasn't keikey the second wife?!?!?) although it almost seems as though in every serial, every Kaushalya almost resembles each other slightly.
Thanks Mina .. loved watching it ..
now it starting again on Imagine @7pm IST