Mythological Masti

~~Anand Sagar's "RAMAYAN" AT#1~~ (Page 153)

Post Reply New Post

Page 153 of 153

Page 1 Page 152
Page   of 153

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Big smileLOLSmile
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Thanks!Big smileLOL
@Blue
She knows me so wellROFL
Umm...Okay ..So I'm on episode 6 right now, and how long does this drag on to? I just wanna get to the main story [Aka Ram ]

Hehe Offcoarse I Do know U, Have been analysing U since So Many days ApproveLOL

Ok, Janu has given U the approprite parts to cover up, watch them and jump directly to Episode 10. The entry of Gurmeet is in last few minutes, so U can go directly there is U want. Smile From episode 11, It is all Gurmeet and Debina Big smile

Btw, I dont have put the subs on the Videos EmbarrassedLOL It might be done by somne official NDTV People, DO u think I have enough Patience and time to give subs to 300 Videos of Ramayan? ShockedLOL SIlly Girl LOL Btw, I m waiting for ur VM of Gurmeet and Debina, make it fast and share it on this thread too :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Anand Sagar's "RAMAYAN" AT#1~~ (Page 153)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by Varnita.

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Trust me, U will be the First Person to know it, but for that, I should need to know abt that Someone first BlushingLOL

Lol, so are you up for arranged or love marriage?Wink

Ummm, I ...I...I will not tell U everything here in this Open thread BlushingLOL
We need to talk this in some privacy, LOL But in short I willl say arranged marriage for now  BlushingLOL

Lol, okay.LOLLOL Same with me though, arranged :)
[/QUOTE]

Hehe I knew that abt U, but there r so many things I have to ask regarding this Wink Will have a convo later on when we both r free enough WinkLOL
Ok shifting to the new thread now, only thing which is hesitating me is the first page is supposed to be filled with Congratulation messages of People, not the Stupid Bantars of both of us LOL What to do now? Embarrassed

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
^^ Let's just continue chatting Varnita, or better yet let's both work on the intro posts so that we can send out PMs as soon as possible, okay?

Varnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
^As U wish my lord LOL
lets spare this thread now and continue chatting on different threads like Debina or RS AT with editing the Spots at the same time.
PluAs, I m done Downloading the parts U have sended me, U can send me more now EmbarrassedLOL

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Check your email in 5 minutes, more parts will be there. ;)

Varnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
^^Got Them, Thanks  Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top