Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

India-Forums

~~Anand Sagar's "RAMAYAN" AT#1~~ (Page 152)

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Episode 5
Awwwhhh They're Leaving For SchoolCryCry I know I know, It Hurts even when you hear the word School WaaahhhCryCry

Manthara ROFL ROFL ROFL she tried Hiding the Ladoos ROFL ROFL
I couldn't stop laughing when Ram goes "Manthara Loves Me" & "The Ladoos are as sweet as Manthara" Bahahahahhahahahah ROFL ROFL ROFL

Omg Suggested Videos - Episode 17; GC's Picture Blushing Can't wait Dancing

Oooh, this one has Sita's birth, right? Isn't the baby just adorable?

LOL, even I laughed at the laddoo scene, one of the few manthara scenes that cracked me up.ROFL You're almost there Sadiee, just 6 more epis and you'll get to Gurmeet entrance.Thumbs Up Unless you want to skip the education parts so that Varnita and me can sum it up for you, or tell you which ones are important (like Sita lifting Shiv Dhanush which is the basis of her swayamvar later on).

Oh Teri..Totally forgot to add that part in my comment Embarrassed
Yeah The Baby Is sooo Cute!
Ah no it's okay I'm gonna watch every episode because I'm loving This RamayanBig smileBig smile 

Ps. Subtitles help A LOT! Whoever did the subtitles  - Thank You!LOL

Okay, why would I argue against that?Big smile The education parts are actually quite interesting too, but some of them are a bit dragged and didn't need to be there (like that kid who didn't like Ram and kept causing problems), but other parts are nice like the teachings that Vasishta imbibes in Ram and his brothers. The child Sita parts are nice as well.

I agree, I don't know how I would have watched this Ramayan without subs.LOL I think the NDTV Imagine or Sagar Arts people did them, don't know which.

if they're dragged like that then I'd rather skip it. I don't get why there's always someone evil trying to harm the good person [Aka Ram]

Haha I thought it was Varnita who did the Subtitles thus the Thank You But was wondering why she didn't accept my Thank You ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Woweee Thread Is Complete Big smile

Been Thinking Of Making A VM on Debina & GC...On "I Love You" from Bodyguard...Not Sure Though...Crap At VM making anyway LOL

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

Episode 5
Awwwhhh They're Leaving For SchoolCryCry I know I know, It Hurts even when you hear the word School WaaahhhCryCry

Manthara ROFL ROFL ROFL she tried Hiding the Ladoos ROFL ROFL
I couldn't stop laughing when Ram goes "Manthara Loves Me" & "The Ladoos are as sweet as Manthara" Bahahahahhahahahah ROFL ROFL ROFL

Omg Suggested Videos - Episode 17; GC's Picture Blushing Can't wait Dancing

Oooh, this one has Sita's birth, right? Isn't the baby just adorable?

LOL, even I laughed at the laddoo scene, one of the few manthara scenes that cracked me up.ROFL You're almost there Sadiee, just 6 more epis and you'll get to Gurmeet entrance.Thumbs Up Unless you want to skip the education parts so that Varnita and me can sum it up for you, or tell you which ones are important (like Sita lifting Shiv Dhanush which is the basis of her swayamvar later on).

Oh Teri..Totally forgot to add that part in my comment Embarrassed
Yeah The Baby Is sooo Cute!
Ah no it's okay I'm gonna watch every episode because I'm loving This RamayanBig smileBig smile 

Ps. Subtitles help A LOT! Whoever did the subtitles  - Thank You!LOL

Okay, why would I argue against that?Big smile The education parts are actually quite interesting too, but some of them are a bit dragged and didn't need to be there (like that kid who didn't like Ram and kept causing problems), but other parts are nice like the teachings that Vasishta imbibes in Ram and his brothers. The child Sita parts are nice as well.

I agree, I don't know how I would have watched this Ramayan without subs.LOL I think the NDTV Imagine or Sagar Arts people did them, don't know which.

if they're dragged like that then I'd rather skip it. I don't get why there's always someone evil trying to harm the good person [Aka Ram]

Haha I thought it was Varnita who did the Subtitles thus the Thank You But was wondering why she didn't accept my Thank You ROFL ROFL

Lol, just skip the education episodes then. I'll just tell you a synopsis of what happened, and you can watch just one scene of child Sita's which is important.

So basically, Ram and his brothers go to their teacher's ashram (which is the place where saints and sages stayed back then) and meet their teacher's wife, Arundhati, whom they call Gurumata (meaning 'mother' who is like a Guru/teacher also). While Vasishta (the teacher) teaches them the subjects that will make them strong princes in the future, Arundhati teaches them singing and other such activities that will give them a soft nature as well.Wink During Gurukul, Ram learns archery and excells at it. There's also some drama with a "bully" who tries to give problem to Ram, but in the end the bully turns good. All this drama did not happen in the original scriptures so there's no need to see them.

On the other hand, Sita has grown up at Mithila (her father's kingdom). Her father and mother gave birth to a daughter after her, Urmila, while her uncle (her father's younger brother) Kushadwaj had two daughters of his own, Mandavi and Shrutakirti. Sita, Urmila, Mandavi, and Shrutakirti have all grown up together just like Ram, Lakshman, Bharat, and Shatrughan.

The episodes I think you should watch are Sita lifting the Shiva dhanush (bow of Lord Shiva), because they became the basis of something that happens later on. Here is that episode. Let me know if you have any questions.

A king named Sudhanva insulting Janak & Sita lifting the Shiv dhanush

Janak making a vow for Sita's wedding (4:20-6:25)

This is the history of the Shiva Dhanush

Just watch these three scenes and then you can skip to Gurmeet's entrance in epi 10.Smile

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 16 September 2012 at 5:43pm

..CountingStars

..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
@Janaki

Thank You So Much Hug
I was lost reading whatever your wrote and a pout came onto my lips cuz I had read everything but wanted to read more! LOL

Thanks for the videos! Gonna watch them Now Big smile

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

@Janaki

Thank You So Much Hug
I was lost reading whatever your wrote and a pout came onto my lips cuz I had read everything but wanted to read more! LOL

Thanks for the videos! Gonna watch them Now Big smile

Aww, let me know if you feel confused about something and I'll definitely write more.Hug You're very welcome! I skipped over these episodes when I first watched the show too, lol, and only went back to watch them after I was done with the whole series.LOL Sometimes, I like the spiritual messages that the teacher lectures on, but most of the time I skip those too, lol

Once you're done with this, you're all set to watch Gurmeet's entrance, and then you'll be hooked for sure.Thumbs Up Btw, Gurmeet comes in the last 10-15 minutes of episode 10 so feel free to skip the other parts.LOL
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
@Sadiee and Varnita,

Let's continue our discussions in the next thread, guys. I'm not yet done editing it but I'll work on it slowly later on. Till then, we can just keep chatting and I'll ask Lola to lock this thread. :)
Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

Trust me, U will be the First Person to know it, but for that, I should need to know abt that Someone first BlushingLOL

Lol, so are you up for arranged or love marriage?Wink
[/QUOTE]

Ummm, I ...I...I will not tell U everything here in this Open thread BlushingLOL
We need to talk this in some privacy, LOL But in short I willl say arranged marriage for now  BlushingLOL

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Trust me, U will be the First Person to know it, but for that, I should need to know abt that Someone first BlushingLOL

Lol, so are you up for arranged or love marriage?Wink

Ummm, I ...I...I will not tell U everything here in this Open thread BlushingLOL
We need to talk this in some privacy, LOL But in short I willl say arranged marriage for now  BlushingLOL
[/QUOTE]

Lol, okay.LOLLOL Same with me though, arranged :)

Go to top