Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

~~Anand Sagar's "RAMAYAN" AT#1~~ (Page 139)

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Ahhh, only 11 more pages guys, we really must finish this gal soon.Day Dreaming

I m here with my Full energy, But Seriously U proved urself a better Spammer than Me ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
LOL

Originally posted by Varnita.

OMG, I just got to remember something from ur Yesterday's Replies. You have removed ur Ramayan avi from DP and have Set DKDM one Just Because U have heard abt that scene of Gurmeet in Punar Vivaah ShockedROFL
I got to remember it just now and I just cant stop myself from Posting it here ROFL OMG I cant Stop Laughing ROFL This is limit of Crazyness ROFLROFL

That's proof for you of how childish I can get sometimes.ROFLROFL I even did not view or comment in Gurmeet's profile once the whole day because I was angry at him. Poor guy to have a fan like me.CryROFL

lol even i didnt go to Gurmeet Provile and didnt even Commented there that day just because I was so angry with him. Embarrassed The People who r justifying this activity of him were seeming like my enemy that time. I wanted to to fight to them with my full energy and I even have fought with some like Ammu, Shubhika etc etc LOL But Removing the Signature is something I cant think of. LOL
Ohh God, Why we r So crazy ROFLROFL I wonder how U r gonna treat ur Patients in Future being a big Psycho urself, I m feeling sympathy for those Patients  ROFL

..RamKiJanaki..

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

Monkey Emoticon CiciMonkey Emoticon CiciMonkey Emoticon CiciMonkey Emoticon CiciMonkey Emoticon CiciMonkey Emoticon CiciMonkey Emoticon CiciMonkey Emoticon CiciMonkey Emoticon Cici
Monkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey Emoticons
Monkey Icons CiciMonkey Icons CiciMonkey Icons CiciMonkey Icons CiciMonkey Icons CiciMonkey Icons CiciMonkey Icons CiciMonkey Icons CiciMonkey Icons Cici

There, are you happy I have not said thank you?TongueLOL But really yaar, I'm so happy you liked my creations, so bunches of hugs and kisses for you! Thanks for using the Sitaji one, she really does look beyond stunning in those pics...like a true Goddess.Monkey Emoticons

OMGGG, Ur kisses made my Day, Aahh Feeling quite good now LOL
Here is Something foe U 

Ur sigs always make my Day yar and I always wait for them on the edge of my Seat daily, SO U definitely dont need to be thanks. Embarrassed I agree Sitaji looked so beautiful in these Post Swayamber and Pre vivaah Episodes like a real Gorgeous Princess. Those episodes are always a Treat for the eyes because the Emotions of Ram Sita are so Beautifully shown and Both looked So graceful Heart
Waiting for more Sigs now EmbarrassedLOL

..RamKiJanaki..

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

Monkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey Icons

Ahhh, the siggie is PERFECT now!
Thank you so so so so so so sooo much Varnita, I really love it!Monkey Icon

The coloring is perfect, I just love the brightness, and of course the text is looking amazing too, thanks for correcting.LOL I love the theme of this sig, as all four couples/siblings look super cute.Big smile
Using of course!Monkey Winks

Btw, I have a question. Can you see the sigs and avis that other people use, since they take time loading in the forums?

Awww, DOnt make me Blush BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
I m so so so sooo glad U liked it, I thoroughly enjoyed making the sig. the scene was SO Cute and teh Pics were really awesome, So U dont need to Say thanks, Understand? Silly Girl AngryLOL
Keep Giving me such Suggessions (with Pics obviouslyLOL) I would love to make them anytime as I dont feel like making something myself lol, the Lack of Pics on my lappi now can be the Reason of it Embarrassed
Thanks also for Using Darling Hug, Seeing my sig in ur Signature is just Like treat for the Eyes Lol Wink LOL
As far as the loading of Sig is concerned, The Signature pics also dont load that easily but to a Surprise the use to Load preety much faster as Compared to the pics in the Posts Shocked, Surprising, Isnt it?

..RamKiJanaki..

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Janu, I hope U have not left early today like Yesterday without even wishing me Good Morning 

Please Come back if U have left, I m waiting for U 
Piya26 Groupbie
Piya26
Piya26

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Janu, I hope U have not left early today like Yesterday without even wishing me Good Morning 

varniii, i am here baby Hug
why are you crying ShockedCry

..RamKiJanaki..

Piya26 Groupbie
Piya26
Piya26

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
i lov ramayan and debina gurmeet as sita ram.
the thread is going on wonderfully, keep rocking.

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Varnita, I am sorry. Last night was not a good one for me, tons of things happened and IF was far from my mind.Unhappy Believe me, I would always wish you a good morning/good evening unless I have a good reason not to, please don' cry.CryCry

But everything's fine now, so I hope we can connect today.Embarrassed

Go to top