Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

~~Anand Sagar's "RAMAYAN" AT#1~~ (Page 139)

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
OMG, I just got to remember something from ur Yesterday's Replies. You have removed ur Ramayan avi from DP and have Set DKDM one Just Because U have heard abt that scene of Gurmeet in Punar Vivaah ShockedROFL
I got to remember it just now and I just cant stop myself from Posting it here ROFL OMG I cant Stop Laughing ROFL This is limit of Crazyness ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
I'm currently busy so can't comment in full right now Varnita, but the sig is PERFECT! Thank you so much, using.Day Dreaming

Varnita.

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

Ahhh, only 11 more pages guys, we really must finish this gal soon.Day Dreaming

Varnita.

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

OMG, I just got to remember something from ur Yesterday's Replies. You have removed ur Ramayan avi from DP and have Set DKDM one Just Because U have heard abt that scene of Gurmeet in Punar Vivaah ShockedROFL
I got to remember it just now and I just cant stop myself from Posting it here ROFL OMG I cant Stop Laughing ROFL This is limit of Crazyness ROFLROFL

That's proof for you of how childish I can get sometimes.ROFLROFL I even did not view or comment in Gurmeet's profile once the whole day because I was angry at him. Poor guy to have a fan like me.CryROFL

Varnita.

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

Ahhh, Ur Creatiuons of the Day Day Dreaming
TO say in one word, they both are just Befond Magnificient Heart
Loved how well the Princess Sita Sig is Showcased, Ur way of portrayting is terribly enhancing the the Beauty of the Moment making it look so Bright and Cheerful. 
Debina really looked Damn beautiful and Graceful here, And ur Deep and elegant coloring and the way U have Given the Effects is giving the Sig such a Ethernal and Terrific touch and is Making Debina look more Divine and Preety. Ahh Seriously describing it in plane words is Just impossible, I will flow out of my adjectives repeating the same words again and again LOL. Definitely Using !!

The second sig is also Drool Worthy. I loved how U have arranged the Pics, They r Just making the complete scene come infront of my Eyes, In short the thoughtfullness U wanna give to the Sig is actually Shining through it, and ur Text is just adding cherry on Cake .Smile
The Warm effects U have used are just giving it such a Soft and Soothing look, One of ur Cutest Creations. Love it Heart

Monkey Emoticon CiciMonkey Emoticon CiciMonkey Emoticon CiciMonkey Emoticon CiciMonkey Emoticon CiciMonkey Emoticon CiciMonkey Emoticon CiciMonkey Emoticon CiciMonkey Emoticon Cici
Monkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey Emoticons
Monkey Icons CiciMonkey Icons CiciMonkey Icons CiciMonkey Icons CiciMonkey Icons CiciMonkey Icons CiciMonkey Icons CiciMonkey Icons CiciMonkey Icons Cici

There, are you happy I have not said thank you?TongueLOL But really yaar, I'm so happy you liked my creations, so bunches of hugs and kisses for you! Thanks for using the Sitaji one, she really does look beyond stunning in those pics...like a true Goddess.Monkey Emoticons
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

Here is the Brighter Version of the Sig Janu, I m not able to do Much changes because i have already set some of its Coloring in Pixlr and then changing it completely by PS was not seeming to be Possible Confused
If it is STill not OK, I will make a Brand new sig with different placement of pics and effects, what say? Wink

Monkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey Icons

Ahhh, the siggie is PERFECT now!
Thank you so so so so so so sooo much Varnita, I really love it!Monkey Icon

The coloring is perfect, I just love the brightness, and of course the text is looking amazing too, thanks for correcting.LOL I love the theme of this sig, as all four couples/siblings look super cute.Big smile
Using of course!Monkey Winks

Btw, I have a question. Can you see the sigs and avis that other people use, since they take time loading in the forums?

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 15 September 2012 at 7:19pm
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

Ram Lakshman Janaki

Jai Bolo Hanuman Ki!
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

Raja Rani Ki Kare Sab Mil Jai Jai Kaar!