Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

~~Anand Sagar's "RAMAYAN" AT#1~~ (Page 125)

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Aww, I'm glad you like it!HugHug I'm not satisfied with the profile pic though so I'm going to do it over. Well I m satisfied with both, and I must say the Dimentions U have Choosen for Both r Just perfectly appropriate :) I  loved the Merging of Pics and the Coloring too. They looks So divine Smile. I just want the Page to look offcial Wink. And now I will give my Good concern on the Updates of It Smile

What did I not tell you?ShockedConfused Aahh, Just Guess What U were hiding from me Till now? U urself will get the answer. well there might be so many things like this LOL. But I came to know abt one.

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Aww, I'm glad you like it!HugHug I'm not satisfied with the profile pic though so I'm going to do it over. Well I m satisfied with both, and I must say the Dimentions U have Choosen for Both r Just perfectly appropriate :) I  loved the Merging of Pics and the Coloring too. They looks So divine Smile. I just want the Page to look offcial Wink. And now I will give my Good concern on the Updates of It Smile Can't wait! Btw, how do you open fanpages on IF? I want to open a fanpage for Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna because there is not much on it.Embarrassed Could you teach me please?

What did I not tell you?ShockedConfused Aahh, Just Guess What U were hiding from me Till now? U urself will get the answer. well there might be so many things like this LOL. But I came to know abt one. Ufff, my brain is not working right now Varnita, spare me please.Cry I have enough to remember from class and now I'm dying of suspense because of you.Angry Tell me!
Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Aww, I'm glad you like it!HugHug I'm not satisfied with the profile pic though so I'm going to do it over. Well I m satisfied with both, and I must say the Dimentions U have Choosen for Both r Just perfectly appropriate :) I  loved the Merging of Pics and the Coloring too. They looks So divine Smile. I just want the Page to look offcial Wink. And now I will give my Good concern on the Updates of It Smile Can't wait! Btw, how do you open fanpages on IF? I want to open a fanpage for Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna because there is not much on it.Embarrassed Could you teach me please? 

What did I not tell you?ShockedConfused Aahh, Just Guess What U were hiding from me Till now? U urself will get the answer. well there might be so many things like this LOL. But I came to know abt one. Ufff, my brain is not working right now Varnita, spare me please.Cry I have enough to remember from class and now I'm dying of suspense because of you.Angry Tell me!

Umm, I know how to Open it with old FB Design, I mean I have no idea how to Do it with timeline, Let me check it out and then I will inform U Smile

Ummm ok, Let me send what U r hiding via PM, It might be Confidential WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

^^ So upto which Episode have you Reached till now? Watched the Pushp vatika One? Smile

nope will watch after the new ramayan's Pushpavatika scene i m watching the two ramayan simultaneously
Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
^^ lol U will watch tt after the New ramayan so that U can COmpare them appropriately WinkLOL
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
@Varnita,
Have I cleared your confusion?LOL

@Arti,
Now I cann't wait until Sunday because you will share more inputs with us on ASR, huh?Tongue

Incense

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
^^ Dont Embarrass me BlushingLOL
Btw, Have U noticed? Only 25 pages Left Party , We r quite near to our Goal Big smile

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Yippeee, let's celebrate!Dancing

And honey, I live for embarrassing you.ROFL

Go to top