Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

~~Anand Sagar's "RAMAYAN" AT#1~~ (Page 124)

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
after watching the new ramayan i m comfortable even if luv kush is shown playing badminton hereLOL anyways i love the choice of actors Gurmeet  was apt for the choice of lord rama though initally i felt isnt he is young as arunji image was still afresh in my mind but then lord rama was young as per the text and he was droolworthy read that ppl cant take eyes off him and for this...this ramayan earned a browinie points on that WinkEmbarrassed...lakshman is cute and fairer so again its a good choice i havent heard much of him but he is cute...and then bharat and shatrughan are also perfect such a huge relief...Embarrassed

Edited by arti07 - 13 September 2012 at 10:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
@Janu
Where were U till Now Angry

@Arti
Welcome to the Thread dearHug, I m glad u r loving this Series. Keep Watching and keep giving ur Reviews here. We will wait for them Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

@Janu

@Arti
Welcome to the Thread dearHug, I m glad u r loving this Series. Keep Watching and keep giving ur Reviews here. We will wait for them Smile

sure and thanksHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
^^ So upto which Episode have you Reached till now? Watched the Pushp vatika One? Smile

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

after watching the new ramayan i m comfortable even if luv kush is shown playing badminton hereLOL anyways i love the choice of actors Gurmeet  was apt for the choice of lord rama though initally i felt isnt he is young as arunji image was still afresh in my mind but then lord rama was young as per the text and he was droolworthy read that ppl cant take eyes off him and for this...this ramayan earned a browinie points on that WinkEmbarrassed...lakshman is cute and fairer so again its a good choice i havent heard much of him but he is cute...and then bharat and shatrughan are also perfect such a huge relief...Embarrassed

Luv Kush playing badminton!!ShockedROFL No, they don't go that far, lol. They just go on this swarn kamal adventure that lasted for two unbearable weeks where they fight these random, fictious rakshasas with Hanumanji's help. I didn't even watch more than two of those epis lol, and if you skip them yourself, you won't miss the story because they're not even part of the original story.Wink

I know...those who are used to Arun Govil in the role of Lord Ram find it hard to accept Gurmeet because he's 'too young', but then throughout Bal Kand and Ayodhya Kand, Shri Ram was supposed to be very young (in his teens only!) so actually, Gurmeet was too old for the role if we're looking at most accurate ages.LOL Actors in their teens would be most apt for the roles of Ram and Sita, but then the acting wouldn't be that impressive so generally, people choose actors in their early 20s who are good looking and youthful. Gurmeet was definitely very apt for the choice of Shri Ram.Smile

Lakshman is actually supposed to be a contrasting color to Lord Ram...while Ramji was dark he was supposed to be very fair so in terms of looks, Ankit Arora was apt for Lakshman. I didn't like him at first and for a long time I was dissatisfied with him in the role, but he came to grow on me as my love for the series grew. Now I'm fine with him, though Sunil Lahri remains my favorite for Lakshman's role.Embarrassed But yes. Bharat and Shatrughan are really good in the new Ramayan. Shatrughan is such a cutiepie and Bharat is very mature.
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged

@Janu

I was making sigs of course, what else would I be doing?AngryLOL You thought they came out of thin air?LOL

Varnita.

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

@Janu

I was making sigs of course, what else would I be doing?AngryLOL You thought they came out of thin air?LOL

Check out the Ramayan page Now, It Looks so Yummy and Graceful Approve
Thanks, you r Just the BESTEST, I Love U Hug
Btw, I just came to know one thing U never Told Me AngryErmm

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

@Janu

Check out the Ramayan page Now, It Looks so Yummy and Graceful Approve
Thanks, you r Just the BESTEST, I Love U Hug
Btw, I just came to know one thing U never Told Me AngryErmm

Aww, I'm glad you like it!HugHug I'm not satisfied with the profile pic though so I'm going to do it over.

What did I not tell you?ShockedConfused

Go to top