Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Varnita.

Hehe I know ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†, Everyone is Finding me Crazy which I was arguing all over related to this Scene in IF and FB, But i m Feeling Guilty for that now ðŸ˜³. I Should Trust Gurmeet.
But well He made me even More Proud Today, I m happy that I can still admire a person I always admired ðŸ˜ƒ

I agree no one can Understand us but it dosent Matter at all, We r Like this and will Remain like this Foreverrr 

Naah, it's okay Varnita. We both are just very emotional and sensitive when it comes to Gurmeet. Even if he acts in other shows we want him to be decent, and that's not wrong. But one thing is true...I think we both need to tone down our fandom a bit, so that if ever a time comes when something happens that we don't like, we are not too affected.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Anyway, CHEERs for now.
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Ahhh, I don't care anymore either. When have people not blamed Debina for what Gurmeet does or does not do? This is my only response to them.    LOSERS!

Now will you eat your dinner, honey?

Yes Loosers will always be Loosers, They always need a Reason to Bash, Weather this Way of that Way., But let them Go to hell. Gurbina's Relation is not Going to affect a Single bit with thir Stupid talks, SO Let them BARK, Who Cares lol 😆!!

Ohh Yeah, thinking of Organising a party in the Hostel, U r Hearlty Invited for Dinner. COME SOON ðŸ˜ƒ, We will Together have it 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Varnita, reply to my brother's reply. He's impatient to see it!😆

Now I can happily use my Ramayan avi again, lol. I removed it this morning as you can see, thanks to the heart attack you nearly gave me.😡
Varnita. thumbnail

This is his response (I swear, it's all what he wanted me to write. I'm only typing this.😆)

First he's running away from you so that you don't squeeze his cheeks. And then he decided to use his karate moves on you. "KIYAAA!"

lol, I will not let him Run and will Sqeeze his Cheeks for Sure ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

And Then we will play Karate Karate Together ðŸ¤£
Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varnita.

lol, I will not let him Run and will Sqeeze his Cheeks for Sure ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

And Then we will play Karate Karate Together ðŸ¤£

He gave me a confused look when he read your reply.

Then he told me that he will turn into Rama and release the Agniastra on you.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
 - from my brother
Varnita. thumbnail

He gave me a confused look when he read your reply.

Then he told me that he will turn into Rama and release the Agniastra on you.

Ok Bhaiya (Younger Brother in Hindi) , U Won..I cant stand ober ur Agniastra 

I m Scared, Spare me 
Varnita. thumbnail
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
@Varnita,

Doesn't "Bhaiya" mean elder brother in hindi? Btw, my brother's name is...you can find it on facebook I think. ;) Or I will PM you as this is a public forum and I don't want to reveal any personal stuff here, okay?
Varnita. thumbnail

Naah, it's okay Varnita. We both are just very emotional and sensitive when it comes to Gurmeet. Even if he acts in other shows we want him to be decent, and that's not wrong. But one thing is true...I think we both need to tone down our fandom a bit, so that if ever a time comes when something happens that we don't like, we are not too affected.😳😳

Anyway, CHEERs for now.

Yeah We r. 😊 I was quite Disturbed with the News ðŸ˜³
Ahh U r saying this, But DO U think for any of us will be able to CHange our Love for him, I mean Practically we should for Sure, But it is Quite diffecult to implement in real Life. I think i will again be affected to this level only if again any such news will come regarding Gurmeet and Debina. Will u not be affected?
I think we both will remain the same though we Decide as many Things.
Well, Yes CHEERS FOR NOW ðŸ˜ƒ