Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Varnita.

@Janu

I Just Have Seen How U have Put the Messages of Gurmeet and Debina at the bottom in ur Current Creation of Gurmina on the Version U r Using, Woww It Makes it More Special β€οΈ
Is it Possible ANyway To Write the Same Things on the Version I m Using, I Know It Might Not be Possible as U r Done with them...But is it Possible Anyway? πŸ˜³

Hmm, well it would not be possible to make it look natural since I put that text brush across the bottomEmbarrassed, but I copied and pasted the bottom portion of mine to the bottom part of yours. Does it look okay?πŸ˜• I think this is the best I can edit it.πŸ˜†
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^ OMG This is SO Clever and Such a Fast Delivery πŸ˜² It is Looking So natural, Thanks πŸ€— And Hats off to ur Presence of Mind πŸ˜‰ 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

^^ OMG This is SO Clever and Such a Fast Delivery πŸ˜² It is Looking So natural, Thanks πŸ€— And Hats off to ur Presence of Mind πŸ˜‰ 

No problem, I just used photofiltre for it as it was pretty simple.πŸ˜† I'm glad it looks natural, thanks for the cute emoticon!πŸ€—
Varnita. thumbnail
No Problem With the Emoticons, I Can Dedicate as Many as U Want 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
^^Thanks honey!
Btw Mina, welcome back and thanks for liking my work! Waiting for your creations.
Varnita. thumbnail
My First Creation From the Photoshop Pics, Though It Came ouut πŸ€’

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey guys, I made a sig (as usual in different shadesπŸ˜†) of Sitaji's swarn murti becoming real during Shri Ram's ashvamedh yagna. Thanks to Mina who posted such HQ pics of this scene, I only had the really low quality ones from long ago.😲πŸ₯±

I tried to make the coloring match the avis I made of this scene a while back, so I'm posting the avis as well along with the sigs. Do tell me how successful I was.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Varnita. thumbnail
^Ohh God Janu, How do U manage to Blend So Many Pics Together, Without making it Look Crowdy πŸ˜² I m Not even able to Count How Many pics U have Blended in this πŸ˜†!! God Somethimes ur Work make me So Stunned that I m just Left in Awee😲 ! 
U Have Enhanced the Beauty of Whole Scene by ur Magical Portartion !! I love the variations in images and expressions and how you've merged it all together. Superb brilliantly executed with perfect text to complete. I truly Adore it !!
But yar, Seriously When It Comes for Chossing of one SHade, U Leave me Confused always, I mean Look at Both the Versions yar...Both r SO Perfect at their Places, The Respective Coloring and Shades U have given to them r Enhancing its Beauty at their Best intheir own way, But If U Still Want me to Choose One I will CHose the First Version, may Be Because the Expressions looks More Contrasted in it and the Text Looks More Clear, Otherwise Both r Best 

As Far as the Avis are Concerned,  Both of Them Looks Awesome with their Respective Shades, Seriously Now they Look More Divine and Spritual as Compared to ur Previous Version which Only Means that U r SO Improving Day by Day and I m So Proud of my Matashri for it 
Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

My First Creation From the Photoshop Pics,

Varnitaaa, what is this? Gosh, you are saying this is your first sig on their photoshoot (you meant photoshoot right, not photoshop?) pics? I don't believe it! Your merged the pics sooo well and even managed to cover up that ugly copyright of imagesbazaar without making it too clear. How did you do it? The coloring is pure DIVINITY, I love the use of pinks and puples in your sig, it goes so well with Debina's dress and Gurmeet's suit. Gosh, they look even lovelier as a couple in this sig. I also really love the textures you used, they make the sig look like an advertisement for a newly opened jewelry store. I also must applaud you for the text. It looks very clear, readable, and adds a proper finishing touch to the sig. It's brilliant! All in all, amazing work Varnita and please keep making more!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

^Ohh God Janu, How do U manage to Blend So Many Pics Together, Without making it Look Crowdy πŸ˜² I m Not even able to Count How Many pics U have Blended in this πŸ˜†!! God Somethimes ur Work make me So Stunned that I m just Left in Awee😲 ! 
U Have Enhanced the Beauty of Whole Scene by ur Magical Portartion !! I love the variations in images and expressions and how you've merged it all together. Superb brilliantly executed with perfect text to complete. I truly Adore it !!
But yar, Seriously When It Comes for Chossing of one SHade, U Leave me Confused always, I mean Look at Both the Versions yar...Both r SO Perfect at their Places, The Respective Coloring and Shades U have given to them r Enhancing its Beauty at their Best intheir own way, But If U Still Want me to Choose One I will CHose the First Version, may Be Because the Expressions looks More Contrasted in it and the Text Looks More Clear, Otherwise Both r Best 

As Far as the Avis are Concerned,  Both of Them Looks Awesome with their Respective Shades, Seriously Now they Look More Divine and Spritual as Compared to ur Previous Version which Only Means that U r SO Improving Day by Day and I m So Proud of my Matashri for it 

Aww, thank you so much Varnita!πŸ€—  You are too much, I don't deserve that much praise.☺️ But you know, if you want to blend a lot of pics without making it look crowded, the secret is to reduce the width of the siggie and increase the height.πŸ˜‰ That way you have more space to blend the pics.

Thanks for helping me choose a version. I couldn't decide on them either because the coloring is similar, but I liked the blush on Sitaji's face in the second version.πŸ˜† I'll post both in my shop though when I update, because like you said the text on first version is clearer. Don't know why it became more unclear in second one, as I did not touch it.πŸ˜•