Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Good night Varnita, I'm happy to see that you're sleeping early today. Good luck with your presentation! We'll exchange how our days went tomorrow.🤗
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I m Here 😎, My Day was Good, Waiting for U Now to have Some Masala News abt ur College 😆

Btw, have U Seen ur New Job Proposal ? 🤣

Varnita. thumbnail
Completed till Episode 19 Today 😎
Aahhh Feeling immense Pleasure Inside 😃
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey guys, Aishu made me this sig today in two different styles. Aren't they GORGEOUS? Honestly, I can't think of a better way for these pics to be blended and colored. As usual, feel free to use!

Varnita. thumbnail
^^ OMG I Thoroughly loved the Way She Blended it ❤️
The The Effects are just Out of Imagination 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Varnita.

^^ OMG I Thoroughly loved the Way She Blended it ❤️

The The Effects are just Out of Imagination 

I know, right?Day Dreaming Gosh, I keep staring at it whenever I log on, but nowadays I'm not going to be able to enjoy my sigbox much because I'll be offline most of the time.😭

How's your project coming along, Varnita?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Hey guys, here's another request I got yesterday, this time from shruti.nil. She's a fabulous avi/sig maker on IF and I met her through the Dkdm forum. She made some avis from Ram-Sita vivah for me, but of course they're free for use to you all.❤️ She's going to send me the stacked versions soon. When she does I'll definitely post them here.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Varnita.

Completed till Episode 19 Today 😎

Aahhh Feeling immense Pleasure Inside 😃

You're sooo lucky, I'm trying to find a Ramayan fan in college too but I only met one Indian girl so far, and it's too early to ask her if she watched Ramayan.😭😆
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys...need some help regarding photo uploading sites..
generally where do u all uplaod pics? i mean many can keep 3-5 siggies but i cant keep more than 2..it says more than 200 characters n doesnt allow me to put more siggies..
so which links do u use for siggies??
i used to use imgur..but for teh past 3 days, its not working properly for me..its not showing teh image after loading..
so at teh moment, my option is photobucket..
can u guys suggest a nice photo site where in i can also put around 3-4 siggies??

Varnita. thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I know, right? Gosh, I keep staring at it whenever I log on, but nowadays I'm not going to be able to enjoy my sigbox much because I'll be offline most of the time.😭

How's your project coming along, Varnita?

I Know, I m Not So Used to c this Much Red Light With ur Name 😉, Aahh WIll Miss Our Online Active Days 😭
My Project is Going Good, But For Now my First Preference is My presentation which is Going to take Place on Thursday...It is Our First Presentation and Will Develop the First Impression of Students infront of Teachers, So I have to Work Very hard for That ! And Even before it, I Have a Test Tomorrow...Aahh Lotsss of Work Load u Know 😭

What abt U ? How is ur New College and Teachers ?