Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Varnita.

OMG This is the Ultimate Promotion, Direct From Sis to Mom πŸ€£, What have U Dont Dude, to Get this Direct mega Promotion πŸ˜²πŸ€£, Yes, from now onwards I expect you to call me Matashri, alright meri Beti?🀣 I will Definitely Inform My mom that I got ur Duplicate to Check me out in the Hostel, Aahhh Not I have to Put My Each and Every Step Carefully Because My Online Mom will be Watching me Everytime πŸ˜‘🀣 You got that right, Varnita dear! While you're on IF I will be keeping a strict eye on you.

Well as Far as My late Night Schedule is Concerned, I m Just Like this Since Forever, Night is Just Like My Secong morning😳 But it's not healthy yaar!Angry I know in young age we tend to sleep less, but don't make it into a habit because in the long run, less sleep can cause health problems. That's why I prefer getting things done in the day and sleeping well at night.Embarrassed I really fell Comfortable completing My work Late nights, Weather it is related to Studies or anything else, So Yesterday when u Disappeared Suddenly, I Decided to Complete my Homework, and c I m Completely Free Today Approve Well, i'm happy you're free today, but try to take a nap in the afternoon okay? I won't condone such less sleep.πŸ₯±

Yes veronika is the Baby Girl to Whom they Use to call Guddu, and I Completely agree that She made a very Wrong move by Leaving her alone at Home and Then Arguing with her parents, but Later She Improved a Lot, Isnt it ? Yes, she did. I at first thought Debina snobby because she had no right to become all defensive when the baby's parents expressed genuine concern over their daughter's welfare, but I later on realized that Debina had no ill intentions. She was just very new to this parent business as many would be, more so than Gurmeet, but she quickly learned and become a sweet mom later on.

Yes, The Scenes of Debina with Lucky Were Definitely the Cutest weather it is the Swimming Pool one or the One in which They Became hanumaan and Sita, I Just Loved when Gurmeet Suddennly Came in the Act as Raavan and Lucky tried to Hit him with His Gada πŸ€£.  Oh, there was a swimming episode?Shocked Oh God, i think I missed that one because I never saw it.😭 You definitely have to upload it when you upgrade your internet because I am starting to learn that I missed sooo much from PPAW.
Umm No I havent uploaded this Scene till Now, But I will Definitely do it in the First Chance I get...There r a Lottt of Scenes in PPAW from which I want U to make avis πŸ˜³ I can't wait!πŸ˜ƒ

Hehe I think it is Becuase, U were two Sisters Before and ur Brother Came a Lott after u, But Trust me if U have a Brother with an age Difference of 1-2 years, Definitely there will be Two Parties in ur Home...One of Father and Daughters and Other of Mom and Son πŸ˜†, Because Brothers r Generally Devils u know πŸ˜† Yeah, I agree.πŸ˜† Brothers can be sooo unmanageable at times, lol, though my lil' bro is not so bad yet, lol.
But Well Ur Father seems to be very much Like mine, Even In my Case when i use to Do Some blunder I inform this to my Father first and Let Him Inform My mother because I always have a Fear of Being Scolded my My Mom πŸ˜† LOL! Btw, is your father also a software engineer?

No way, They Definitely will not have more than 2 Kids, as Debina already Told that She Dont wanted to be 4 from three, may be They Decide to have two Kids anyway But in No Case they will have three except if their Seccond Child turned to be twins πŸ˜† Oh, how can you be so sure?πŸ˜‰ Many people say they dont' want more than 1-2 kids, but being parents often teaches them differently, lol...plus it's not in our hands. It's in God's hands so Debina shouldn't be so sure that she'll only have 1 kid.πŸ˜†

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Janu r U here Now ?

Unfortunately, yes😎
Varnita. thumbnail

Unfortunately, yes😎

Wats So Unfortunate in it ? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Wats So Unfortunate in it ? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Because I have to communicate with you now.🀒 No one interesting is online.🀣
Varnita. thumbnail

Because I have to communicate with you now.🀒 No one interesting is online.🀣

Well that is ur Forever Fate, U have to Tolerate Me FOrever Weather U Like or Not πŸ˜ˆπŸ€£
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Well that is ur Forever Fate, U have to Tolerate Me FOrever Weather U Like or Not πŸ˜ˆπŸ€£

Okay I accept.πŸ€”πŸ˜†
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
When ASR started I had not liked DEbi much. But slowly she grew on me. She started looking so pretty and divine . She was very good in Lakshmi role and as queen seeta I loved her the most Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 11 years ago
Varnita. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

When ASR started I had not liked DEbi much. But slowly she grew on me. She started looking so pretty and divine . She was very good in Lakshmi role and as queen seeta I loved her the most

Yup Many Have the Same Point of View for her in the Beginning, Though i loved her Since the Very First Episode !! And Who can not Fall in Love with her as Sita after Seeing Such Beaufiful and Genuine Acting and Emotions, She Really looked Divine β€οΈ and I know, She and Gurmeet Made the Best Vishnu lakshmi pair Ever !!
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
One should not compare but there is so much difference between ASR VIshnu Lakshmi scenes and the new Ramayan