Mythological Masti

~~Anand Sagar's "RAMAYAN" AT#1~~ - Page 41

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
@Sadiee, yipeee finally you're here! Just remember, whenever you're disappointed with Yash, you will find peace with Ram.😆 Can't wait for your discussions, hope you will have epis 5 & 6 completed also, at this rate you will get to Gurmeet's entry in Ramayan by the time he has two kids in real life.🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Aaah, I just stabbed my foot against a nail!!!😵 Don't know why I'm sharing it here, it HURTS!!!

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Aaah, I just stabbed my foot against a nail!!!😵 Don't know why I'm sharing it here, it HURTS!!!

😭  Did It hurt more ?? 
How Careless btw 😡, Take Proper Rest now..DOnt Roam here and There 😡...!!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Varnita.

😭  Did It hurt more ?? 
How Careless btw 😡, Take Proper Rest now..DOnt Roam here and There 😡...!!

Yeah it was careless of me, but our house is so messy thanks to my brother, the nail was from one of his toys.😆 I'm better now Varnita, thanks.😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Btw guys, here's a banner I made on Mina's request for this AT. She plans to redo the first post and she wanted me to make a banner, hope it turned out okay and she'll like it.😳

With different text in case anyone wants to use:
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hiii folks, how r u all doing?😃 im back for good now, hope to be more active around here though i doubt since classes will be starting soon.😳

janu dii, thanx a lot for the banner, it's beautiful !!😍 will be putting it on first page dii, thanx!
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i have changed title of the thread, hope it is better now?😳
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just watched episode 4.

Manthara 🤣 🤣
She is SO E.V.I.L!!😆

Ram is so sensible =)
I think this episode was more about Ram and how his nature is I.e , helping people etc etc.

Varnita. thumbnail
Debina !!
Isnt She Looking SO Innocent Here  😍 !!

Varnita. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Yeah it was careless of me, but our house is so messy thanks to my brother, the nail was from one of his toys.😆 I'm better now Varnita, thanks.😳

Hehe I know Ur Brother is So naughty...I can Judge it by his Face 😉😆 But he is Sooo Cute too ❤️, Did U Scold him For This ?? 😳😆
Well Poor U 🤗, Does it Pains while Walking ?? Hope U feel Better Soon, Take Proper Rest Vonkaai and Dont Roam Much as the Injury is in the Foot 🤗

Btw, The Banner U made looks So Divine 😍, The Most Perfect banner Anyone can Give This thread 😊 The Reddish and Golden Coloring Goes Very Good with the Pics Making it look So flawless and Ethernal, and I Loved How U have Written the Text on that Cloudy texture in the Bottom, It gives it Such a Spritual Look, I will Definitely use the Second one After I will get over from the ones i m Using Now !!
Great Gob Vonkaai 👏🤗
Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago