Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ankita2804

nice HQ pics from JDJ... ufff...I cant bear even d loss of 1 marks... :( 

Yeah I know, but it could have been so much worse na? 29 is as good as 30, and that too with an injured shoulder.😲
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Varnita.

😆😆
Yes Ankita, U Should Take my Place as I m going to Disappear for Sum Days 😳

I'm sooo not looking forward to it!😭😭😭 Is this payback for the vacation I took?Angry
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I'm sooo not looking forward to it!😭😭😭 Is this payback for the vacation I took?😡

Ummm may Be 😉 hehe...U Have to Payback for Dat 😆
Well Even I m not looking forward for it, I m So Gonna Miss IF lol..and also I m feeling Like these r my last permanent Days at my Home 😭

Btw, have U answered my Questions in MOTW Thread ? I havent Checked it till now😳 !!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Ummm may Be 😉 hehe...U Have to Payback for Dat 😆
Well Even I m not looking forward for it, I m So Gonna Miss IF lol..and also I m feeling Like these r my last permanent Days at my Home 😭

Btw, have U answered my Questions in MOTW Thread ? I havent Checked it till now😳 !!

Aww, how long is your Master's program? Mine's is two years including both summers. After that are you free? Then you can be home permanently, right?😊 

No, actually I haven't answered anything. I don't have that much time to be online these days.😔 I will try to answer them today if possible.

Btw, how are you faring with PS? Blending is similar to pixlr but just a little bit different. Have you grasped it or no?

Oh, and if you want to make vid avis I'll teach you that too now itself. You still have real player, right? I'm not sure if your other software would work but you could try that also.😊

If you have real player and all, download a scene from Ramayan or CG or anything you want, and have it ready.
Varnita. thumbnail

Aww, how long is your Master's program? Mine's is two years including both summers. After that are you free? Then you can be home permanently, right?😊  Yes Mine is also of Two years, But After dat i will not Come home, Either I will Start Doing Job in Multinationals or else I will prepare for my PHD...Life is so Uncertain u know...I m feeling like I m leaving Home Permanently 😭

No, actually I haven't answered anything. I don't have that much time to be online these days.😔 I will try to answer them today if possible. Yes Please try to answer them Before I leave 😳

Btw, how are you faring with PS? Blending is similar to pixlr but just a little bit different. Have you grasped it or no? I have actually Tried Some blending, But have Faced Sum problems...Well I will try it Again Today and will Let u know if I have Some problem, So Just be Ready for ur Teaching Job madam 😉😆

Oh, and if you want to make vid avis I'll teach you that too now itself. You still have real player, right? Yes i have 😊I'm not sure if your other software would work but you could try that also.😊 No I do use Realplayer only Now a Days 😳

If you have real player and all, download a scene from Ramayan or CG or anything you want, and have it ready. I have Whole ramayan, So I need not to Download anything I think 😆 I m Absolutely Ready to make Avis and Waiting for ur Tutorials Teacher Ji  😃

Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago
Varnita. thumbnail
Oye Vonkaai, R u there ?? 😆
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Well as they say, home is where the heart is.❤️ I know you'll miss your family but you can always talk to them over the phone, right? Look at my mom. She still phones her mom at least twice a day and she's been married for 25 years.😆 

What's the problem you're having? The thing about photoshop is, you always have to pay attention to which layer you're on. This doesn't matter so much in pixlr, but in photoshop you can move a picture or texture only when click on its layer, or else it doesn't move. So trying looking at the right where the layer box is, and click on the layers you want to adjust. Does that solve your problem?

Oh right, you don't have to go through the hastle of downloading, lucky!😡😆 Oh, before you can make avis, you need to download Quicktime. Do you know what that is? I don't remember exactly which version you need, but when you open PS just go under "File" and click on "Import Video" or something and it'll give you a message that says you need quicktime. It's a free and safe software so download that when you can.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Oye Vonkaai, R u there ?? 😆

I'm here now Dippakai, but taking a break for lunch.😆😆
Varnita. thumbnail

I'm here now Dippakai, but taking a break for lunch.😆😆

Ohh So It is Lunch Time there 😉
What u r Having in Lunch Vonkaai ?? Can I Join U ?? 😉 😆
Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago
Varnita. thumbnail
I Wonder Where always U Use to Disappear Suddenly 😡 Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago