Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Here are the stacked versions of the Shri Ram.

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
AWESOME AVIS JANAKI DI 👏 !!! THANKS FOR MAKING THEM !! WILL USE THEM FOR SURE !!!

BTW HERE IS A LATEST INTERVIEW OF GURMEET !!

Gurmeet Choudhary, a very well known name on Indian television has won many hearts in the last few years with the different roles that he has played to perfection. Currently, he is seen playing Yash on Zee TV's current number one show "Punar Vivah" by Shashi and Sumeet Mittal Productions. We at fuze got the chance to chat with the young and aspiring actor and got to know him better both personally and professionally.

1- What is your favourite summer destination and drink?
Favourite summer destination is my cool bedroom'And favourite drink is nimbupaani.

2- What is your definition of love?'
Love is purity, care, understanding and togetherness with your partner.

3-You played the lover boy Maan earlier and now a mature husband, Do you think love fades after marriage as most people seem to think?
Definitely not. Love matures with the maturity of a relationship. It becomes more stable and deep.

4- You worked with top actress on TV like Drashti Dhami and now Kratika Sengar, how was it to work with Drashti and now Kratika? What is the difference?'
Drashti became well known with Geet. She is a good actress and I wish her well for her career. And Kratika I knew was known for Jhansi ki Rani. She too is a good actress . Difference is of two different faces and persons, otherwise both are very good.

5-What are your future plans post Punar Vivah?'.
I believe in taking life as it comes. Let's hope for the best.

6- Any plan for Geet season 2, since we are getting so many requests on this matter?
I don't repeat myself neither in my looks or the work. Because, as an actor I want to do diversified work.

7- From youth show to family show, tell us something about it'. How difficult is it?' 
Please don't forget "Ramayan" also. From mythological to youth oriented character to family drama. In between I also played myself in 'Pati, Patni aur Woh'. My journey has been extremely diversified and satisfactory.

8- There is news of you participating in the dance reality show 'Jhalak Dhiklaja', how true is this?
Why predict and not just wait and watch.

We wish Gurmeet all the very best for his career and personal life.

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Varnita.

7- From youth show to family show, tell us something about it'. How difficult is it?' 
Please don't forget "Ramayan" also. From mythological to youth oriented character to family drama. In between I also played myself in 'Pati, Patni aur Woh'. My journey has been

wow that a sweet person guru is !!😍 even after all these years and gathering so much fame since ramayan, he still does not forget the show which made him known in television industry!👏👏 guru is thoughtful of all his fans, he doesn't hurt any of them!
...Mina... thumbnail
wow, awesome updates folks, everything looks so nice !!👏 sorry i have been so inactive in summer, but im busy packing because im going to mumbai in a few days !! my grandparents dont have computer there so wont be online unless i go to internet cafe often !!😆 highly doubtful as i be spending time shopping !!!😛😆 byeee!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Have fun in India, Mina!🤗 Will miss you. :(

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey guys,

Here are some new ASR avis from me, hope you like them.😉😳

Shri Ram's reunion with Bharat after the 14-year vanvaas!😍

Stacked

Big Ones

Stacked
Varnita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RamSitaKiDasi-

wow, awesome updates folks, everything looks so nice !!👏 sorry i have been so inactive in summer, but im busy packing because im going to mumbai in a few days !! my grandparents dont have computer there so wont be online unless i go to internet cafe often !!😆 highly doubtful as i be spending time shopping !!!😛😆 byeee!

Wowww Mina U r coming to India 😲😃 !!! Great have fun, 
Btw any chances of coming to Madhya pradesh ????
Varnita. thumbnail
Wowww janaki Di, I Just Loveddd ur Avis 👏 !!! Brillient Job on Them 👏 !!!The Way U colored them is Drool Worthy, Simply Wowww !!!

Will Use Them Soonnn, Thanks for making Them 🤗!!!!
...Mina... thumbnail
folks while im gone plss keep this place alive !!🤗 if u have completed all 150 pages before i come back, someone else may create the second thread !!😉
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Oh God, I can't believe how dead this thread has gotten.😲 Come on guys, we must bring it back to life, along with the whole forum in fact!