~~Anand Sagar's "RAMAYAN" AT#1~~ - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
@Ankita and Varnita,

You both are SO right! You know, when Ramayan first came I was not that big a fan of Gurmeet and Debina, because I was more a fan of older Ramayan, but even then when I watched some of their scenes I was like...are they a couple in real life? Because that naturalness and sincerity in their acting, I have not found in any other mytho couple to this day. I don't think such love and devotion for each other could be portrayed unless they were a real couple, and that's what made the Ram-Sita scenes in ASR so special. We did not know then that they were a real couple, and everyone was stunned at how real their scenes looked. After PPAW, I fell in love with Gurmeet and Debina's jodi and decided to give the new Ramayan a chance, and that's when I started to love it. If any other actors played Ram and Sita than Gurmeet and Debina, I doubt it would have been that popular, because they really brought a spark to the serial. They brought the jodi of Ram and Sita to life, and for a mytho in the 21st century, that's saying a lot.

Yes, all their scenes in PPAW were priceless, but I loved the ones with young Lucky the most. He was just so adorable and he seemed like Gurmeet and Debina's real son...I was so sad when he left because the other kids weren't half as interesting.😳😆 I could tell even Gurmeet and Debina him the most.

I also liked the episodes with the older lady who acted as Gurmeet's mom...they were so affectionate and caring with her, and she with them. I loved how everyone referred to her as modern-day Kaushalya.
@Varnita Di & Janaki Di - 
oh reallyy..!! actually I could see Ramayan after d airing PPAW... n I knew that they are a couple. So there wasn't any doubt. But now I can feel that their love couldn't get hide in d show itself n u ppl guessed from that ðŸ˜Š

I could relate PPAW with Ramayan a lot...
Like the old lady... (I think her name was Kaushalya) , then d Grandpa's (older man with Juhi) name was Lav Dev. Lucky was a devotee of Hanuman who came to reside  with Guru sir n Debi mam (Ram n Sita) as their son. even Gurmina took a perfect decision of enacting Hanuman-Sita scene in Fancy dress competition (though Guru sir became Ravan here ðŸ˜†)

I sooo miss that cute look of Guru sir now ðŸ˜› . He looked too too adorable there. 
Ya True...

I too miss that Cool Bubbly Look of Gurmeet, Well the new look of Gurmeet as Yash quite resembles the old one...

Besides True...Lucky Scenes were hilarious and gurmeet debina became so close to him, I still remember how he started crying when Gurmeet proposed Debina, he became so possessive abt her lol 😆 Gurmeet even mentioned his name at the end when he was announcing the decision of marrige officially...I too loved that Raavan Hanumaan act, it was so funny and adorable...

Besides it I also liked the first few episodes with the little Girl Veronika...she was sooo Cute and quite dear to Gurmeet ..

Janaki DI...I had read ur comments some time before in a Agnipariksha Video of AS Ramayan...I was so shocked to read ur previous comments bcoz U r justifying Gurmeet not as a perfect Ram...But in ur after comments U said that he was as Good as arun Govil...
SO I already got an idea that U didnt liked the new Ramayan before but became a quite big fan of it Afterwards...
Edited by Varnita. - 12 years ago
Besides Here is one more Offscrean segment of Ramayana...
Just Uploaded it...
It is quite awesome and is from Agnipariksha sequence...
have a look...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh3lcOMJvP8&feature[/YOUTUBE]
^^ Oh yaa... this segment... it was lovelyyy
sooo cute na... lovely bonding between Guru-Debi-Ankit
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys,

I just found this video uploaded on youtube, by none other other Jyotin Dave, who played Gautam Rishi in AS Ramayan.😲
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJLIpuySS2c&feature=fvsr[/YOUTUBE]
Uploaded by jyotindave on Jun 26, 2011

I have played a role of Gautam Rishi. which is very important with Ahilya. This part of story is very popular in Ramayana.

Audio-Video Editing is my hobby, so I made this short video clip, on my PC, from the source of various scenes (from -2 - episodes of 50 min each) of TV serial.
This video clip is strictly made for the sake of keeping memory of my own work only)

If you liked my work, please give your comments.

JYOTIN DAVE
+91 9824061459

^^ As you can see, he even gave his number and everything, so if you guys want any information about Ramayan or contacting the Sagars, he may be helpful.😃
Wowww Great...!!!! Thanks for sharing..!!!
It is nice seeing Ramayan Characters like this...!!
Besides this jyotindave we can find our indra dave on FB anytime...!!!

Well I have a shooting sequence of ramayan I had found on youtube but it is no more available there...I will soon share it here after uploading...!!! It is really fun seeing how they use to shoot the scenes...!!
Wowww Awesome Interview !!!!
Thanks a lottt for SHaring it Mina...🤗
Wow, the interview is lovely, and I always love it when Gurmeet and Debina talk about Ramayan. It shows that they'll never forget about it, and Gurmeet even yet has respect for it as the first show which got him success.