Mythological Masti

~~Anand Sagar's "RAMAYAN" AT#1~~ - Page 6

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: priya.harshiti

wow...even i want the DVD now...hope i get it soon😍

thanx for the PM janaki di

i don't think DVD is available in too many stories diii, but u can buy it online. that's i purchased it !!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Mina... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NandiniPS

I am watching the UIttar Ramayan part these days. Debina as queen Seeta looks so Royal so regal

I loved the song

Ab to grih tyaag main hi bhalai!!!!

yess diii, i agree with u !! i think both guru and debii were just awesomee in uttar kand, they both were so royal and affectionate and really good in their roles by this time !πŸ‘ i can never watch uttar kand without feeling so much pain though so i don't watch it as much as the other parts !😭😭 if i do watch uttar kand, most of the time i skip the separation scenes and just watch the very beginning after the rajyabhishek and the end when luv kush sing at ayodhya, i can't bear the other scenes !!😭 i also watch some of the ashram scenes during luv kush's childhood, debii was just so motherly in those scenes and chhote luv kush were so cuteee!πŸ˜› but i skip most of the older luv kush stories, the ones with those weird rakshas !πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
...Mina... thumbnail
Episode Six

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F02l43l5MAs[/YOUTUBE]

Summary (taken straight from youtubeπŸ˜†):

Ram & his brothers are welcomed by the inmates of the gurukul which include other boys, animals and birds. Gurumata Arundhati takes charge of them like a mother.

In Dashraths palace in Ayodhya there is a void and silence without the playful princes. Kaushalya gives instructions to prepare food for Ram and his brothers forgetting that they are away.

In the gurukul the princes are homesick. They want to go home but Ram tells them that they have to complete their education and go home as worthy youth, prepared to take on the responsibility of running the kingdom. If they go back now, Ram tells Shatrughan, they will lose the respect and love of the people of Ayodhya. The gurukul shiksha begins for the princes of Ayodhya.

In mithila, Sita and her sisters are playing outside the temple. Sita goes to the Shiv Dhanush and places flowers on it. What have you done? screams Urmila. A royal guest is coming for Shiv Dhanush puja and you have done it before his arrival?

Sita smiles and tells Urmila not to worry. We will welcome the royal guest she says sweetly.
In a short while Raja Janak, Sunaina and the royal guest Raja Sudhanwa arrive. He looks at Sita. Raja Sudhanwa is a proud man. When the havan is completed, Raja Sudhanwa is asked to do the Shiv Dhanush puja. Raja Sudhanwa tells Janak Raja proudly that he will take the Dhanush to his kingdom and do the puja there. Everybody is shocked.

Raja Sudhanwa is clever. He has realized that the Shiv Dhanush has brought prosperity to mithila. He smiles and tries to pick up the Dhanush. To his surprise he cannot lift it. He tries and tries When he fails for the umpteenth time he gets angry and leaves in disgust. Janak is upset.

He tells Sunaina that he has never made enemies till now. Sunaina comforts him saying all will be well.

Sita and her sisters are playing with a ball of flowers. The ball rolls under the Shiv Dhanush. The girls try to retrieve the ball in vain. Then, Sita picks up the Dhanush easily. Janak and Sunaina cant believe their eyes when they see Sita standing before them, holding up the Shiv Dhanush.
...Mina... thumbnail
Episode Seven

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH-SdeL71Us[/YOUTUBE]

Summary (taken straight from youtubeπŸ˜†):

In the gurukul Guru Vashisth has begun to impart gyan to the princes.

In mithila Raja Janak and Sunaina are happily watching Sita grow up into a lovely woman. Sunaina says she has noticed that Sita has brought prosperity and well-being to mithila. Ever since they brought her home as an infant, there has been no scarcity of any sort in mithila. But she has a worry about Sita as she is growing up. Who will marry her?

Janak hasnt got over the Shiv Dhanush incident. He tells Sunaina that whoever is able to lift the Shiv Dhanush will be eligible to marry Sita. Sunaina agrees and says the lucky young man has surely taken birth somewhere already.

In Vashisths gurukul Ram picks up a dhanush and arms it accurately. Vashisht tells his pupils that it is important to know who, what and where the arm of the archer is. Whatever you do must be for the good of mankind he tells them.

In his ashram sage Vashwamitra is performing a yagya. Demons Mareech and Subahu are hovering in the sky, throwing bones and blood into the fire of the yagya and guffawing scornfully. Mareech and Subahu return to the darbar of Khar and Dooshan to inform them that they have successfully spoiled Vishwamitras yagya.

In the ashram of Vishwamitra the rishis are crestfallen and they ask each other: is there no one who can safeguard us from such demons?

Ram and his brothers are learning the art of shastra and shastra from Guru Vashisht. With shastra they learn to use weapons to protect society and with shaastra they learn to show people the way to a good, honest life.

The princes are on horseback. As they ride, Shatrughan falls from his horse. Ram calls out Shatrughan.

In the palace in Ayodhya the queens are doing aarti. Sumitra hears Rams cry and the aarti thaal falls from her hands. She tells Dashrath that she is scared. Something is wrong with her son. Dashrath assures her that all is well. Rishi Vashisht will take good care of her sons. He points out that though the thaal has fallen, the lamp is burning bright. Sumitra feels happy and comforted.

At night Shatrughan cant sleep. He asks Ram to sing a lori for him. All the children request Ram to sing. Just then a beautiful voice is heard singing a lori. It is Gurumata Arundhati who responds to the childrens longing for a lori. Guru Vashisht smiles with satisfaction.

Sita and her three sisters are standing before the idol of Vishnu. Sita is holding a gudda and guddi. She wants to get them married. One of the sisters asks Sita what kind of a husband she would like to have. Sita blushes and says she'd want a husband like Vishnu. Janak and Sunaina overhear this.
ankita2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tiltle song - 
Its impossible to skip d discussion of d title song... πŸ˜ƒ without any doubt ,, I wud say dat it is one of d main reason of attraction toward this Ramayan,,, πŸ˜  πŸ˜  πŸ˜  πŸ˜  d liness,, d tone,,,, d music.,,, d singerss,,, n obviouslyyy d special sound effects  (eg. - conch, 'kartal';I don know by wat name it is known in Hindi/eng, etc)... πŸ˜³ 
n one more thing I loved is πŸ˜   , dat they dint showed video clips during d song but epic related pic having The Painting effect (which I think is veryyy creative idea) on them (which I think is a veryyy creative idea)... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Guys,

Here is a sig I made from ASR...just something from some old vanvaas pics.

The text is from another one of Shri Ramadasa's bhajans. "Paahi Rama Prabho, Paahi Rama Prabho, Paahi Bhadradri Vaidehi Rama Prabho"...I guess you guys can kind of infer the meaning. It basically means, "Hail Prabhu Rama, Hail Vaidehi's and Bhadradri's (Ramadasa's) Prabhu Rama."

-Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
alankitaraj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
millions of thanks  to u jaanu di for uploading these epi. 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: alankitaraj

millions of thanks  to u jaanu di for uploading these epi. 

Thanks hun, but I did not upload these episodes. NDTV Imagine did.😳
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well during the naming ceremony of children of Bharat, Lakshman and Shatrughan, Kaushakya ji feels a bit unhaooy and the Lord shows her vision

here is a pic

I loved this moment

bhoomja_2903 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its so happie to see Ramayan thread here.. i m lil busy with exams now.. will be active from december for sure dhidi...