Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

THE SILENT EYELOCK & HEART BURNING PRECAP (Page 5)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

I agree with you hema.. But plish i beg every one not to blame abhay for the precap.. Sorry to say pia deserved a reality check for breaking his trust..as she was so involved in that eyelock and all...and abhay challenged sid about his trust on his pia and see today what she did.:( so i beg ya all that please dont accuse my abhay baselessly..he is a byronic hero and manhandling was expected... :( :( but now abhiya are seperated more so i just wan2 remain silent and cry...why does it happen..i just hate that sid for this.. He has already lost the match as he is fighting against true love.. True love is God..and for his kind information.. God conquers all whether its human or supernatural as nothing is above true love and trust in it...sorry pia i am discouraged by your behaviour. .i just wan2 cry..my heart is paining after precap...why are they torturing us like that..

APARAjITHA sorry to have answered you late. sweet heart..Hug.BE CALM..I too am upset with precap..BUT PIYA  doing that is not at all beleivable NO..She will not do it..It is some nightmar efo rsure..adn if it is true...then she better expalin Because ..it is just not acceptable ..looking at all her passionate love for ABHAY ..even if it is..silent at the moment..!!

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I am a POSITIVE person by birth..so Big smile..zyaada der chup nahin bait sakti negativity se..ADN VISU ..ko saath mein dekh atoh aisa laga..ki......
"yeh zameen gaarahi hai..aasmaan gaa raha hai..saath mere yeh saara jahaan gaaraha hai.."

and I so love your cute evil nature..and please updat ethat award thread that NISHI SINGH IS BIGGEST ABHID fan..!! YOU REALLY DESERVE IT..& I will so remember you when ever I see them together..!!Hug

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Hey hema..i finally watched the epi..yippee..Abhiya was 2 good..their intense telepathic convo and that eyelock was such a releif 2 c..and it was so Romantic..and the precap wel honestly we should see what drives Abhay 2 tat extreme and ten judge and anywaz wat is Piya doing with Sid alone and such a clse dance..no wonder Abhay is Mad bt still he overeacted a bit still ltz c wat actually happens 2day..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyArchangel

Hey hema..i finally watched the epi..yippee..Abhiya was 2 good..their intense telepathic convo and that eyelock was such a releif 2 c..and it was so Romantic..and the precap wel honestly we should see what drives Abhay 2 tat extreme and ten judge and anywaz wat is Piya doing with Sid alone and such a clse dance..no wonder Abhay is Mad bt still he overeacted a bit still ltz c wat actually happens 2day..

YES darling ..me too am waiting with bated breath what will happen because I have faith in both ABHAY & PIYA..they will not let us down..for sure must be a very valid reason..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I am a POSITIVE person by birth..so Big smile..zyaada der chup nahin bait sakti negativity se..ADN VISU ..ko saath mein dekh atoh aisa laga..ki......
"yeh zameen gaarahi hai..aasmaan gaa raha hai..saath mere yeh saara jahaan gaaraha hai.."

and I so love your cute evil nature..and please updat ethat award thread that NISHI SINGH IS BIGGEST ABHID fan..!! YOU REALLY DESERVE IT..& I will so remember you when ever I see them together..!!Hug
lol u express every emotion with song haan? LOL
thanks...lol u find it cute?...i guess that makes me like Sid's evilness ROFL
omg me and biggest ABHAY and SID fan?? ROFL....lol just check our before saying that, i just made so much fun of Sid's parrot nose in my own topic and even uploaded that pic ROFL...Sid fans might come up and kill me now ROFL...i guess Sid's evilness is getting in me ROFL

Se that waht I loev about you..though yuo loev you wont spare making fun of them..even me..Eh..??Embarrassed..I love you still ..and yeah I had seen that parrot nose..ha ha such a brat..you are..ROFL

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
oh !! superb post hema ... ur post just gives me relief that everything is going to be all right ....!!!
wow i want them to hug each other i hope my dream some true soon !!! 

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index