Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: yemi3006

can't belive i'm gonna say this today.............

Komal really should be given a justified opportunity to go full nuclear on their collective chai sodden assess .......... maybe then they would begin to think twice before ganging up on her

No Yemi, they have always ganged up on her..Their faces when she was eating non veg, the TV incident and now this drama...

Arushi called her unpad and gawar...Those words hurt a  lot and yet it has not registered to them that Komal has feelings and can be hurt by what others say..

Komal was very good today..She made those scenes with Saxes bearable..
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: starlight123

Kml was crying and yet Adarsh did not care to sit down with her and speak to her nicely...Only ordered her to do what was told...

I am sick and tired of them being shown for the sake of it as a sanskari family which they clearly are not..

I really want them to be exposed of their double standards...πŸ˜•

I have truly had enough of them simply never following anything they ever preach... they want Krishna to treat their daughter with respect/love but they jump/smile eagerly when their son insults his wife to support their pathetic stands on life... or should I say bookish...

I expect nothing from Adarsh.... he has been decent to her recently simply because of SS's help !! They will never be exposed rather others will be made to look even worse to glorify them !
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
serialmaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia03

ok am shocked😲 ...why this poor boy Katra naresh babu shakti singh, trying to make his dark unwanted wife jealous and to used his mother in lawπŸ˜•

Now dont tell me that after the arushi fever......shakti is hitting on his mom-in-lawπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
...Binny... thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Prats gets to do it her way at the Niwas.  Takurs are more giving and tolerant than the Saxes who are full of themselves.  Yet the Saxes suppress the Takur girl to do it their way.  Education what has it done for the Saxes if anything at all?

Meera di

The Saxes are always ready to preach about the importance of education and repeatedly remind Komal of her lack of education... rather then making that effort to make her capable what a family !!
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

I have truly had enough of them simply never following anything they ever preach... they want Krishna to treat their daughter with respect/love but they jump/smile eagerly when their son insults his wife to support their pathetic stands on life... or should I say bookish...

Why expect anything from Adarsh he is such a loser.... he has been decent to her simply because of SS's help !!

Adarsh being a Sax will get away with it and the blame will go on Kml for corrupting him and leading him to the wrong path...🀒

Komal did say that she makes mistakes but are all mistakes made by me only...Even then Adarsh did not comfort her...

I dont get it if K makes P upset a lynch mob is there but when Adarsh treats his wife so appalling no one says a word...Are we accepting that this abuse is alright for women???

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No Yemi, they have always ganged up on her..Their faces when she was eating non veg, the TV incident and now this drama...

Arushi called her unpad and gawar...Those words hurt a  lot and yet it has not registered to them that Komal has feelings and can be hurt by what others say..

Komal was very good today..She made those scenes with Saxes bearable..

thats what i'm saying .......... why do they always have to show them ganging up on her? I wish there was something that could happen where she is shown as the undisputed saviour of them all so she can proudly put them in their places.......

@ Mera, comeuppence & Saxes do not belong in the same sentence.......... CVs dont have the πŸ€¬  to satisfy our bloodthirst where the Saxes are concerned
Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Meera di

The Saxes are always ready to preach about the importance of education and repeatedly remind Komal of her lack of education... rather then making that effort to make her capable what a family !!

SHE (Saxes hypocritcal, educated) are cruel people. Their brand of psychological and emotional abuse is pure poison.
...Binny... thumbnail

Adarsh being a Sax will get away with it and the blame will go on Kml for corrupting him and leading him to the wrong path...🀒

Komal did say that she makes mistakes but are all mistakes made by me only...Even then Adarsh did not comfort her...

I dont get it if K makes P upset a lynch mob is there but when Adarsh treats his wife so appalling no one says a word...Are we accepting that this abuse is alright for women???

The saxes will never be made to face the consequences for their actions.. after all they are educated and abuse verbally/emotionally though this is just as bad when compared to the Tachurs...

Komal has grey shades hence individuals seem to overlook her plight... but no Adarsh is a horrible husband.. There have been discussions based on Krishna's lie which I agree is unacceptable... but hardly any importance has been given to Adarsh lying to his wife/family members... and as usual Adarsh's decision will be blamed on the situation etc..  !!
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

thats what i'm saying .......... why do they always have to show them ganging up on her? I wish there was something that could happen where she is shown as the undisputed saviour of them all so she can proudly put them in their places.......

@ Mera, comeuppence & Saxes do not belong in the same sentence.......... CVs dont have the πŸ€¬  to satisfy out bloodthirst where the Saxes are concerned

Problem is that Komal has always defended them when need be and yet she is never appreciated..She defends that stupid husband of hers when he should never be defended..When Kml gave money to save their sorry behinds it was taken wrongly, even Pratigya said Kmml did wrong to take money from SS...Why??? She asked it as a Diwali gift and it is up to her how she spends it...Who are we to tell on how to look after our family....

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Let me take a quick look at today's episode and see what comes up for review.