....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Originally posted by Pragati.T

Sorry for disappearing off for some time....here..I was trying to stop my guest Mr Rajnikant...he was so wanting to give some  "rascala - mind it" action to that low life angad part 2....LOLLOL ....But I had to refrain him...coz angad part 1 ko toh baap aur bhai ne milke khatam kar diya tha....pati tak baat puhuchi hi nahin...LOLLOL ...this angad part 2 is exclusively for the pati dev..aka ..our very own baba EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

He was miffed but have agreed to come back to the party again...he will definitely be around till the lowlife is around...considering the pati in question is under bhang naasha

whats that.......??Confused

Why are u confused?? ROFL
bz i didn't read it..........and wanna know in short..............ROFL

can't shorten it...go and read it ROFL

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by yemi3006

Go Sheena :banana: .......... another thread over 150 pgs

Do u think I should open a new one so that the discussion can continue flowing there

BTW thanks Yemi...HugHugHug

Me the provider but u guys are the ones bring the fun element.....ClapClapClap

depends on how long mods will let us stay on this one ......... would be nice to start the new thread with tomorow's episode ........ lets just stay here today till they lock us out LOL

Stay at the party hall until the management tells you to leave? LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopeful---Yemi----Sheena-hussainramso

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Sorry for disappearing off for some time....here..I was trying to stop my guest Mr Rajnikant...he was so wanting to give some  "rascala - mind it" action to that low life angad part 2....LOLLOL ....But I had to refrain him...coz angad part 1 ko toh baap aur bhai ne milke khatam kar diya tha....pati tak baat puhuchi hi nahin...LOLLOL ...this angad part 2 is exclusively for the pati dev..aka ..our very own baba EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

He was miffed but have agreed to come back to the party again...he will definitely be around till the lowlife is around...considering the pati in question is under bhang naasha ROFL

Hoy, hoy! Sachee

You brought Rajni to the LUD today. He said he'd come on the day Krishna hears about this event and tells the lucha lafanga guy "kizhichidivein" (will tear you apart).LOL  Probably show Krishna a few moves of his ishstyle of kantaap gumayke too.Wink

Edited by MERARAI - 21 March 2011 at 1:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Starwa

Please open the new LUD thread early tomorrow.  I have to extend invitations to all posterwas or some of them go into notanki mode and don't show up for LUD.TongueWinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopeful---Yemi---....Poojie....

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
One look at Prats's bloodied wrist and Krishna is going to create hell on center stage.ShockedOuch Angad II better bolt out of Allahabad if he values his life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhanki---Yemi---....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

He was miffed but have agreed to come back to the party again...he will definitely be around till the lowlife is around...considering the pati in question is under bhang naasha ROFL

Hoy, hoy! Sachee

You brought Rajni to the LUD today. He said he'd come on the day Krishna hears about this event and tells the lucha lafanga guy "kizhichidivein" (will tear you apart).LOL  Probably show Krishna a few moves of his ishstyle of kantaap gumayke too.Wink

U didn't realize that I bought Rajni today!! ....yep he should be around for sometime...epecially on the day when K comes to know ...LOL ...and of course ...we would need him to teach K some moves WinkWinkLOL

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

see you in a bit....................gotta get the boys!

Already? Didn't you just drop them off after lunch?Ermm
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MERARAI

Hoy, hoy! Sachee

U didn't realize that I bought Rajni today!! ....yep he should be around for sometime...epecially on the day when K comes to know ...LOL ...and of course ...we would need him to teach K some moves WinkWinkLOL

Even before Krishna had his Krishna Kisna Krishna song it was Rajni who had his "arunachalam" song and a few others that played every time he showed up to face the riff raffs.LOL Rajni changed the face of Tamil cinema in a big way when he came. To this day it's hard to follow when he speaks Tamil so fast. Shocked

....Poojie....

Go to top