Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Starwa

Please open the new LUD thread early tomorrow.  I have to extend invitations to all posterwas or some of them go into notanki mode and don't show up for LUD.😛😉😆
MERARAI thumbnail
One look at Prats's bloodied wrist and Krishna is going to create hell on center stage.😲 Angad II better bolt out of Allahabad if he values his life.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Hoy, hoy! Sachee

You brought Rajni to the LUD today. He said he'd come on the day Krishna hears about this event and tells the lucha lafanga guy "kizhichidivein" (will tear you apart).😆  Probably show Krishna a few moves of his ishstyle of kantaap gumayke too.😉

U didn't realize that I bought Rajni today!! ....yep he should be around for sometime...epecially on the day when K comes to know ...😆 ...and of course ...we would need him to teach K some moves 😉😉😆
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: yummimommy

see you in a bit....................gotta get the boys!

Already? Didn't you just drop them off after lunch?🤔
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

U didn't realize that I bought Rajni today!! ....yep he should be around for sometime...epecially on the day when K comes to know ...😆 ...and of course ...we would need him to teach K some moves 😉😉😆

Even before Krishna had his Krishna Kisna Krishna song it was Rajni who had his "arunachalam" song and a few others that played every time he showed up to face the riff raffs.😆 Rajni changed the face of Tamil cinema in a big way when he came. To this day it's hard to follow when he speaks Tamil so fast. 😲
pooja-menon thumbnail

Even before Krishna had his Krishna Kisna Krishna song it was Rajni who had his "arunachalam" song and a few others that played every time he showed up to face the riff raffs.😆 Rajni changed the face of Tamil cinema in a big way when he came. To this day it's hard to follow when he speaks Tamil so fast. 😲

I was aware of the Rajni craze...but only when I saw robot...I realized his star power...he is just timeless...man...at this age he was too good in the movie!!😆 ...But he is from Maharashtrian family...😲
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

I was aware of the Rajni craze...but only when I saw robot...I realized his star power...he is just timeless...man...at this age he was too good in the movie!!😆 ...But he is from Maharashtrian family...😲

A Maharashtrian who apparently was a bus conductor in Karnataka before he got a chance in the movies and moved to Chennai. He married a Tamil girl. His following is pretty big in the south.  I remember in his early years wherever his movies played there was a mob outside.😆
Saathi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi frns! I was busy last weeks away frm kriyaland but wats happenin in story..I jus saw holy epi. n story didn seem to move forward..
pooja-menon thumbnail

A Maharashtrian who apparently was a bus conductor in Karnataka before he got a chance in the movies and moved to Chennai. He married a Tamil girl. His following is pretty big in the south.  I remember in his early years wherever his movies played there was a mob outside.😆

And he still continues to bring mob outside!!! 😆