Pratigya

Pratigya - LUD pg 139 (Page 112)

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by yummimommy

@Shreya Beta no I just got it styled differently .........We.re going out for dinner so I thought i should dress up for the night.Jiju is gungho about spending time with us during vacations
@Sheena .............aap ka dimagh bahut behak ta hai.................pur sahi jaga behak ta hai................result to aap ko maaloom haiLOLEmbarrassed Hum say bhi dui qadam agay beta saabaas!

Mera dimagh ek hi tira se chalta hai toh kya kare hum ek hi such me rehate hai...LOLLOL

Enjoy ur dinner and going anywhere nice.........Smile

Yeah... and let us know if the hairstyle was a success....WinkEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopeful---Yemi---MERARAI-Sheena-hussainramso

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Originally posted by starlight123

@Shreya Beta no I just got it styled differently .........We.re going out for dinner so I thought i should dress up for the night.Jiju is gungho about spending time with us during vacations
@Sheena .............aap ka dimagh bahut behak ta hai.................pur sahi jaga behak ta hai................result to aap ko maaloom haiLOLEmbarrassed Hum say bhi dui qadam agay beta saabaas!

Mera dimagh ek hi tira se chalta hai toh kya kare hum ek hi such me rehate hai...LOLLOL

Enjoy ur dinner and going anywhere nice.........Smile

Yeah... and let us know if the hairstyle was a success....WinkEmbarrassed

It is a success can't you feel her excitement.  I feel she is going to break out into song by the Pointer Sisters "I'm so excited, I just can' t hide it.....................and I think I like it". WinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette---Yemi---a_umahussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Ok. one question...............

DIdn't Krishna buy at least 250 sheets of paper just the other day? Did she practice writing in all of them or did Kriya end up making paper airplanes one night in their bedroom or on the terrace? Itni papers kahan gayi bey?  Better yet, get her a laptop and she can just email the article no need to waste money on paper and pen and running out of it. Tongue

I was thinking the same thing...Surely she did not waste those many sheets to write an article...What about our poor environment...Confused I doubt Pratigya would have made airplanes but it would be right up Krishna's street to do so....Tongue

Where was Belan babe and her belan today just when you need it.   Naina asking Komal if she has a heart of stone.  Does she not see properly? This question should be directed at the rest of them not Komal.  The maiden who caused problems at Niwas is now back taking her anger out on Komal for her own mistakes.  The silent sinister operator stoking the fire. Maybe Komal's presence reminds her of her mistake and she can't face herself.

But Baba has to earn some money first.

Ok, off to watch the second half now.  Back in a jiffy.Big smile

Edited by starlight123 - 18 March 2011 at 1:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopefulcorvette---Yemi---a_umaMERARAIhussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
@ Shreya thank you betaHug

@Sheena theek jarahi ho!LOL 

@Mera no I'm a one man kinda woman.....Looks are great but my hubby hooked me with his sense of humor. Love a man who can make me laugh.

Alwayshopefulcorvette---Yemi---a_umaMERARAI-Sheena-

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

@Mera no I'm a one man kinda woman.....Looks are great but my hubby hooked me with his sense of humor. Love a man who can make me laugh.

My husband and humra Baba both have great sense of humor too. WinkTongueLOL

Arey yaar, looking at eye candy celebs is like admiring nature's creation. Bus, aur kuch nahi.Big smile  I guess you met all your favorite celebs last week.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Ok, just saw second half. Baba is struggling with ego issues. In all that complaining he did to T/C he said "she proved her point" but never once did he add "I will go and earn a living now".  Earning is to Baba what patients feel having a root canal without novacaine.LOL When will he step off the pedestal and realize as scary as it is he's got to take a first step and Prats needs to put aside her hurt and show him the way or they are going to be stuck in this status quo.

Every time she talks about making a living she is rubbing salt in his eyes.Ouch  Prats "use honey to get him to take action not vinegar".  She is another ziddi goda, between the two it's UGH!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopefulcorvette---Yemi---

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

My husband and humra Baba both have great sense of humor too. WinkTongueLOL

Arey yaar, looking at eye candy celebs is like admiring nature's creation. Bus, aur kuch nahi.Big smile  I guess you met all your favorite celebs last week.
Mera you have great taste in men! I always love your guest list!Hug

Good night my friends.........................hope to see you all over the weekend. Chummis my babus!

Alwayshopefulcorvette---Yemi---a_umaMERARAI-Sheena-

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Ok. one question...............

DIdn't Krishna buy at least 250 sheets of paper just the other day? Did she practice writing in all of them or did Kriya end up making paper airplanes one night in their bedroom or on the terrace? Itni papers kahan gayi bey?  Better yet, get her a laptop and she can just email the article no need to waste money on paper and pen and running out of it. Tongue

Where was Belan babe and her belan today just when you need it.   Naina asking Komal if she has a heart of stone.  Does she not see properly? This question should be directed at the rest of them not Komal.  The maiden who caused problems at Niwas is now back taking her anger out on Komal for her own mistakes.  The silent sinister operator stoking the fire. Maybe Komal's presence reminds her of her mistake and she can't face herself.

But Baba has to earn some money first.

Ok, off to watch the second half now.  Back in a jiffy.Big smile

Baby sorry!!! Got caught up in some urgent last minute work stuff - bah!!!!
Missed it all!Ouch
Next time will leave Belan behind for you guys to bash away as needed!!!!Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---MERARAI

Go to top