Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

Hello ladieswa!!!!

Were all taking part in Comic Relief here in the UK, by raising money for charity to help children living in poverty around the world

The official symbol is the wearing of a Red Nose - or at the very least wearing anything red!

So I am here all suitably adorned I can assure you with red hair, lips, eyelids and cheeks......not a very pretty sight but it is red!!!!😃

All I know is the comic relief here is fifty million times better than that being attempted by that nakali nautanki Kesaramma....🤢

Dekho aaj ka hota hai in the LUD with our lubbly Sheeny baby!👏

🤢😭😭
😭
Knowing how considerate these CVs are they will give us bid ridden Dadi and Kesamma for our comic relief....

Edited by starlight123 - 13 years ago
hussainramso thumbnail
Starwa I'll be late have hair appointment. Booty shooty pay bhi to dhiyan daina chayay😆
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yummimommy

Starwa I'll be late have hair appointment. Booty shooty pay bhi to dhiyan daina chayay😆

Oooooooooooooh!!😛

Harlot!!!!😆

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
🤗YYEELLOOWW WISE WOMEN OF THE WORLD🤗
😍WELCOME 🥳TO FRIDAY MAR 18 LUD🥳 PARTY😍

We have an individual mini chocolate cake for everyone at the LUD party today.  We are celebrating ❤️buddays❤️ today.👏🥳  For those of us not a chocolate lover (Tanths............there are other treats)  there is plenty of rabdi, rasmalai, a variety of cheesecakes too.  I'm going to enjoy a nice slice of key lime cheesecake. Yummmmmmmmm!😛😃😳
😃
Jolly, with his team .......Molly, Polly, Rolly, Dolly and Wally have all the foods and drinks ready for all of us as we arrive at the party.

Eye candy celebs are coming today......... is anyone going to be watching the show now????????

Bollywood's
Vivek Oberoi, Ritesh Deshmukh, Arjun Rampal, and

Hollywood's Matt Damon, George Clooney and Brad Pitt.

Come join the party for some masti and music.................it's after all Friday night so time to party into the night.👏🥳🤪
🤪🥳
-Sheena- thumbnail

Ek aur excuse......Aaj kal hair appointment ke naam se kya, kya hota hai......😉😆
MERARAI thumbnail

Huma

better come to the party or you are going to miss out on the eye candy celebs today.😉😛😆
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

🤗YYEELLOOWW WISE WOMEN OF THE WORLD🤗
😍WELCOME 🥳TO FRIDAY MAR 18 LUD🥳 PARTY😍

We have an individual mini chocolate cake for everyone at the LUD party today.  We are celebrating ❤️buddays❤️ today.👏🥳  For those of us not a chocolate lover (Tanths............there are other treats)  there is plenty of rabdi, rasmalai, a variety of cheesecakes too.  I'm going to enjoy a nice slice of key lime cheesecake. Yummmmmmmmm!😛😃😳
😃
Jolly, with his team .......Molly, Polly, Rolly, Dolly and Wally have all the foods and drinks ready for all of us as we arrive at the party.

Eye candy celebs are coming today......... is anyone going to be watching the show now????????

Bollywood's
Vivek Oberoi, Ritesh Deshmukh, Arjun Rampal, and

Hollywood's Matt Damon, George Clooney and Brad Pitt.

Come join the party for some masti and music.................it's after all Friday night so time to party into the night.🤪
🤪🥳

As long as Brad Pitt has not brought his brats along....me happy....😛

Not bothered about Bollywood contingent though..........😆
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Ek aur excuse......Aaj kal hair appointment ke naam se kya, kya hota hai......😉😆

Is jiju at home today too?😉  Hair appointment eh? We shall see!😲
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail

As long as Brad Pitt has not brought his brats along....me happy....😛

Not bothered about Bollywood contingent though..........😆

Brat is with his brat pack😉.....Matt and George😃. Angie is travelling with kids elsewhere.
MERARAI thumbnail

As long as he does not make us do the "dance", then he is more than welcome...😛. He will fit right in as part of the Takur makeup...😆

Arey yaar! Huma hair appointment chali gayi. Anyways Ricky Gervais is coming for maha episode. 😲
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago