Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: HamiSky

True..am seeing Tanth as Tanth after a logn time today...full enthu discussing the track with full fun n involvement..
she seriously lost interst int he show n was around only for us.

She is rocking, hoping, bopping, not stopping. She is on a roll.  Carry on Tanths!πŸ‘
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Neither do I like her..But have become used to her, the way we have become used to Adarsh, Sax, Aarushi ...one thing though..she does not bring anything to the scene..Jaswant has to do all the work..

will SS recover or will SS die ...

Thanths let's not give the CV's horrific ideas.. we need SS to tolerate this show he is an important part of MKAP.. it's hard to even imagine this show without him !!!

alright, hand cuffed, brain shut !!

That's true..he is the oxygen to the soul of KRIYA ...
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

TanthsπŸ€—dear

Thank you for staying up just to say hello to me.  EEEEEEEK! I sounded so self centered.πŸ€”
Episode was very good. Plenty to write about Krishna Singh Takur but will take my sweet time

Vekkam vazhakkai kari
Oru maatukku oru soodu

As Hami would say Shameless, Chanceless, Heights.

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: a_uma

They mocked him but not KRISHNA SINGH ...u see they taunted their son, her husband , his brother ..but KRISHNA SINGH was not taunted, nobody questioned the masculinity of Krishna singh ...Noone dares to raise a finger and puncture his ego..but when truth come to light ..it will be KST  who will be HIT, HIS PRIDE,HIS EGO ...KST reacts when it is about KST ..so something has to trigger this KST ..

it will be interesting to watch who will trigger this ..P or SS??

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

@ Tanths ...........

you're a busy bee this evening attending to all your guests πŸ˜†

calming the fears of some ........... stoking the fear of some others ...... inducing ouches here & there, posing un-imaginable questions like will SS live or die .......... πŸ˜›

its like theres a little devil perched on ya shoulders eyes alight with glee having fun  .......... me likes πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ka karen [what to do] ..Seeing the badmash Krishna , gharajathi sherni [ bad boy K, Roaring lioness]  has put a spring into my step ..a hope in my heart, a josh [enthu]  in my thought..
MERARAI thumbnail
A big reason for the breakdown in the communication between Kriya is Prats's approach to their marriage with the fundamental premise .......... he doesn't get it. He is either unpud, ziddi, not capable of understanding her.........all a bunch of negatives. WIth that attitude guess what she will always prove herself right. Krishna always wants to chat and hover over his Babu so any smart woman will use that to her advantage and try to get her point across. Why not assure him by showing him the way to successfully find a "kanooni" job. She managed to prove her point with the article. Her actions say "look you dared me and I rose to the challenge and made money. I won, you have failed. . Somewhere deep inside Prats is a need to prove Krishna wrong......be it his way of thinking, his attitude in some situations or his ziddi.  If she really wants to effect change in him, this isn't the way.

When she gets angry, it actually stirs him to action. He is possessive, so use that to her advantage. He can't dare to see her cry yet when compared to salving his ego, brushing off his fears and what not, Prats's tries take the back seat.   Bottom line there is a streak of selfishness/strong ego that both want to hold on to.  Happy marriages don't hold on to egos. Who will surrender to the greater good of making their marriage a happy one?
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

lyk ur dp sathya di..........................suits d situaation............... 

Thank You,Paro..πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

OK Lubbly,charismatic,intelligent,bootiphull Girls..

Time for me to return to the bosom of my family.. taking your leave now..

Thank you for letting me have a rocking,rollicking,refreshing, risible, restorative,rousing and remarkable time  [Mera, for u 7 R's ].

It was a pleasure to chat with you girls..hope that there will be many more future occasion's ..

BYE n TC ..

MERARAI thumbnail
To this day she has neither heard his plea that he is unpud and with the kanooni condition thrown in he has limited options. He has clearly said he is confused, lost and clueless on some level. We got it, how come she hasn't figured out he needs some guidance in finding a job she will sign off on?

Even after all that transpired, Krishna enters the bedroom and praises her for keeping his ego intact. That signals that it is about to be blown out of the water very soon if past hints are anything to go by. The newspaper assignment on hand and her first pay seems to have powered her to face Krishna. She made some below the belt statements at the Adda yet it hasn't sunk into Krishna.  How long can this farce continue without the top being blown off it.

If KN encounters someone who tells him about the Pratigya Krishna Singh article the whole story, he will pounce on it like a starved lion and cause havoc at home. He really fits the saying idle mind devil's workship to a tee.

The show has improved a lot in production in recent days,  Reminds me of old time a bit.
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mera maiiiiiii!!!!!πŸ€—

Looks like a real good epi - will have to watch!
Aur sunao - sab kushal mangal?

Agreed by the way, total clash of egos...
Will be interesting to see how backs down first.....