Pratigya - LUD pg 139 - Page 17

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

P stands looking at him , K gets up

K: P, what r u doing here ??

P; thats what I want to know , what r u doing here ??

K; I..I just came to see my frnds.. My work got over ..My managers mom died , so no work for me..I came to see my frnds ..I ddi not want  to go out of the house  but you did..now should I seek ur  permission for eerything..I just came to c my frnds ..and u r thinking something else

P: Enough  ... Enough Lies K..how many lies will u tell to hide one  lies..You have fallen in my eyes ..How could you do this ??I trusted you  with all my life..

Bauji is ill at home, S is refusing to work...u were their hope ..How could you  play with all their emotions..how could you stoop so low..how could you commit such cheap act ..

K does not answer..and looks troubled

wow!!! krishus in trouble now...don know wat prats wud do??? im too scared wat wil happen tom....๐Ÿ˜ญ

ENDS
Edited by Saathi10 - 13 years ago
Sooooooooo!

<<MMG back!๐Ÿ˜Š>>

Parda phaas!!!!
Kisanwa ke phatte chak ditte P ne!!!!! Laga na jor ka jhatka!!!!!

Kisna ki ab khair nahin.......

Oy Sathya!!! Kahaan hai meri plate???????๐Ÿ˜†

Do not fret and worry and remove those frown lines too, Kulvi..

I shall be a good hostess ..so u are allowed to do all ur uttpatang  till tomorrow..

come Monday, you will find me growling over each and every sliver and hanging on tenaciously like a terrier ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank You , My lovelu Bindaas Ladies,,

It was a pleasure writing LUD..
Dyou know Sathya - I never even noticed you were working so hard doing the LUD!!!!!
Apologies yaar - just ran back into the party worrying about me plate when my good friendwa is working soooo hard!!!!

Awwwwww, hum tumre liye ek mast isspecial chai ka cup lekar aathe hain!๐Ÿค—
A WARM WELCOME TO ALL THE WISE WOMEN OF THE WORLD ๐Ÿ‘ TODAY March 11 LUD ๐Ÿ˜Party honors and celebrates KRIYA's FIRST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY during LUD.๐Ÿฅณ

For those of you who are curious,  Krishna has already given Prats her annivesary gift a few weeks earlier. The classic gift for first anniversary is Paper and we know he bought both Paper and Pen at her request . The modern gift is Plastic and Alternate Modern is Clocks. We saw a  brand new clock on their night stand that inspired Krishna two day ago to request 8 chummis.โ˜บ๏ธ

As I will be arriving fashionably late๐Ÿ˜‰ (about 1.5 hours after LUD๐Ÿ˜ƒ) I wanted to let you all know that the special celebs attending today's  LUD party  are Takur Krishna Singh๐Ÿ˜Ž, Pratigya Krishna Singhโ˜บ๏ธ and Takur Sajjan Singh who is looking forward to doing his dhoti dance with Munni and Sheila right after the LUD ends๐Ÿ˜›. So be sure to be there๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ or beware! (says SS).๐Ÿ˜ฒ  Krishna has requested his buddies Tunna and Chandu attend the party as well.๐Ÿ˜Š Kesar and GD thank us for the invitation but RSVPed their regrets. KN, Piasiya and Takurain were not invited to avoid any trouble and avoidable notanki at the party๐Ÿคก.  By popular demand due to their present attitude the Sax family are not being invited to this year's party.๐Ÿคช 

As always our butler Mr. Jolly Jenkins and his crew are here to assist you. Anything you want...you got it, anything you need you got it.  No smoking or alcoholic beverages allowed. Bidding on celebs will not be entertained. Please enjoy chatting with the celebs.

Let the party begin .............doors will open at 9:30 IST.  Enjoy the party folks! I'll see those of you who will stay at the party since its' Friday night.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Woooooowwwwwwwweeeeeee!!! What a line up!!!!

Me be there for sure!!!!!!

It's Friday and I'm in a party mood!!!!

SSji - bachke rehbo!!!! Hum aapke saath pehle naachenge!!!!

Choomantar! Hum aagaye!
Let the paati begin!

Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by yemi3006

This has gotta be Krishna......dig the moves baby!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
Bey!!! Tumri doosri aank kahan gayi??????/

Oh achcha! P ne nikaaldi....achcha achcha.....ka kahein....
aur tumre baal beta?? I know a lot of people wanted you to get a haircut, lekin beta ee ka kiya???

Edited by Madmadgirl - 13 years ago