Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

waiting to be loved- mjht ff! :) Epilogue page 79 (Page 78)

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

mulanHug wat a beautiful update........nd the way mayank confessed his love aww..........Day DreamingDay Dreaming..but i am really sad the ff came to an end........if u can then plz do give us an epliouge after mayur get married.........plzzzzz..........loved the ff lots.........it will always remain one of my most favourite FF's..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mulan.

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
nice
thanxx 4 d pm

mulan.

cutiepie12 Goldie
cutiepie12
cutiepie12

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
gr8 part...
so finally mayank is no more running away from his feelings...gr8Smile

mulan.

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz
Mou.
Mou.

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
it was sweet & cute &  i totally enjoyed reading each & every part of this FF.....keep writing more mulan!!!!!!!!

mulan.

JaeeDevRathore Goldie
JaeeDevRathore
JaeeDevRathore

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Mehak, this was such a beautiful story with such vivid descriptions that it felt like a reel is being played in front of my eyes ...

The characters were beautifully carved  their every gesture and every word justified their character ...

She is hopelessly in love with him and even though hurt a thousand times by him, one love-filled gesture by him, melts her to core ... He has been hiding it all inside him but just one glance at her and his heart comes in his mouth ... 

Indeed the wait to be loved is difficult and you showed it beautifully how they reached out to each other - the pains subsiding and the love emerging so beautifully ...

Wonderful love story indeed - looking forward to more of your heart-melting stories ...

Jaee D. Rathore

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahmulan.

mulan. IF-Dazzler
mulan.
mulan.

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged

hello frnds!!!!!!!!!! HugHug

thanku so much for all teh lovely coments yaron!!!!!

it is because of that i had tried to write epilogue but i m not sure how it is!!!! Confused i hope u all like it!!!! Embarrassed

p.s. kinzu i still love u!! <3

Mayank was waiting for Nupur in the hall where their wedding ceremony was taking place… everyone was looking at him but he was looking at the stairs…. waiting for her to come…

And then he saw her….

Dressed in a pink lehanga, she descended from the stairs looking like a queen about to be throne… she looked gorgeous… he just stood there as if in a trance, waiting for her to come… come to him .. after this she will be his..forever…..

Slowly and steadily Nupur made her way to Mayank..she had only been awarded with one glimpse of him and her heart wanted more…he looked like the perfect groom…her groom… her Mayank….

Nupur came to sit beside him…while he was helping her sit, there hands touched and they both felt the jolt ….

Mayank looked up at Nupur and there eyes met….

What day is it? And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive
I can't keep up and I can't back down
I've been losing so much time

Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you

finally they were announced husband and wife and both moved together …as one.. they moved on a new road, holding each others hands…. A road to their eternal happiness…….

Nupur was sitting in her new room…in their room ..waiting for him to arrive… she felt nervous but at the same time she knew..today her wait had ended…she was his forever and he will be hers….

She finally heard the door creak open and Mayank enter the room…

**********************************

Mayank saw her first…she looked breathtakingly beautiful…his Nupur..His wife..he felt the warmth wash over him..she was hers now ..forever..their wait had finally ended…

Mayank sat beside her and she looked up…their eyes met for the second time that evening…he lightly touched her face and he felt shiver ran down her body… she looked so innocent…so beautiful…but somewhere he knew she was tensed… but he understood…she was entering a new life…….with him… it was time to fulfill his promise to always keep her happy…he held her face in his hands and looking in her eyes said…

Mayank: " Mrs Nupur Sharma, I love you!"

He bent down to kiss her… and took her in his arms..he felt her relax and softly murmur back… " I love you too…"

And she gave herself upto him..she trusted him..she loved him…and she knew…he loved her too….

Would you dance if I asked you to dance? 
Would you run and never look back 
Would you cry if you saw me crying 
Would you save my soul tonight? 

Would you tremble if I touched your lips? 
Would you laugh oh please tell me these 
Now would you die for the one you love? 
Hold me in your arms tonight….

I can be you hero baby ….
I will stand by you forever… 
You can take my breath away ….

Would you swear that you'll always be mine? 

Nupur woke up with the sunshine falling on her eyes. she yawned and stretched as was a habit for her but something was amiss that day. As soon as she stretched her arms collided with something hard…before she could comprehend what it was , she felt herself being engulfed in strong arms and with it came the feeling of completeness she felt whenever she was in arms of Mayank…

She blinked twice before finally opening her eyes to a broad chest surrounding her and a hoarse , sleepy voice greeted , " good morning princess…"

Those words were to soothing and her position too comfortable but still she titled her ead and looked up.

"good morning Mayank…"

He kissed her forehead and stroking her cheeks said, " it feels as if we just slept!"
Nupur: " that is because we didn't sleep the entire night…"
as soon as these words escaped Nupur's lips , she felt herself blush and go red all over.

Mayank saw that and chuckled, " haha! my princess is feeling shy now.."
Nupur punched him lightly on his shoulder before snuggling closer to him.

Mayank was still stroking her cheek, expecting her to fall asleep any moment but after sometime he realized she was sleep awake, but in deep thought.

Mayank couldn't help but smile at the cute and innocent picture she portrayed whenever she tried to think, which she did too often usually!

Mayank: " what are you thinking so hard about?"
Nupur: " actually I am thinking how can a girl be so lucky…having you in my life…"

She snuggled more closely into him with her eyes still closed but she knew the expression she was sure to find in Mayank's eyes… expression of… LOVE….

However she was awarded with a passionate kiss….

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009geniuslibrafariya92mangaloriansupriyamnfanarfanazneenraji02tellycrazysowmyap03Ayesha_tdhano_TejankkarantakiarNirvrithivalliyahcutiepie12Asmara.aysha1989anju011munni_sheelamayur-ki-diwanidaniella05Irum.kirti123Anjali_12Bhawna_artiDhanakZcrazymayurianprincess84AmyArTiMayUr-firebird-SujaLuvsMayurWings-of-Firelove.mayurartishruti_luvs_msk--jiya--SandCastle.-Anila--Samira-Maahzabeen_ArTi4ever_sumonetolubsreevijayan.SilentPrincessShwePooMou.dynamic_doll--Ruchi---PD-MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-affu123Shafoostuti123-afsha-Faria.-SAISakura16-swati05shafy_MNperkiliciousSilent.Dreamerannie07--Mahima--

JaeeDevRathore Goldie
JaeeDevRathore
JaeeDevRathore

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Mehak, I have nothing left to say apart from one thing that this story was beautiful and at the same time filled with innocence ... 
I loved the epilogue - finally there wait was over and the love blossomed ...

Eagerly waiting for another beautiful story from you :)

Jaee D. Rtahore

Edited by -jaee- - 27 April 2011 at 5:19am

mulan.

cutiepie12 Goldie
cutiepie12
cutiepie12

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
mehak...simply loved da epi...ohhh gosh...too good yr..

tczz
loads of love
satrt a new ff asapWink

Edited by cutiepie12 - 26 April 2011 at 8:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mulan.--jiya---Samira-affu123

Go to top