Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

waiting to be loved- mjht ff! :) Epilogue page 79 (Page 61)

sowmyap03 Senior Member
sowmyap03
sowmyap03

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
read ur ff today.. awesome... pls add me in ur pm list....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mulan.

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG......!!!!!
awesummmmmmmmmmm part mehek.....
poor nupur.......shez emotionally worn out......
but i guess she shud've listened 2 mayank.....
atleast for once......."SIGH"......
but no worries coz u r there.......
luvvvvvvvvvvvvvdddddddddd GunUr conversation.......
it was mind-blowinggggggggggggggggggggg......
do cont soon & thnx 4 the PM dear........Smile

mulan.

mulan. IF-Dazzler
mulan.
mulan.

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged

hello frnds!!!!!!!!! Hug thanku so much for all the coments!!!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

PART 17

Nupur was furiously pacing in her garden since the last half an hour… she has been waiting for Mayank but he was no where in sight yet and inspite of her anger she was getting anxious… Gunjna had said he would reach in an hour and he was very punctual… she had thrice thought about calling him but then discarded that thought.. why should she worry where he is… he can suit himself…

it was another 15 minutes and now Nupur was getting worried.. she had called Gunjan too , only to know he left early to pick her…

Finally taking a deep breath and swallowing her rebels called him…

Mayank saw the phone ringing and her name flashing on the screen .. he ahd been waiting for this..

Mayank: " hello?'
Nupur : " ( trying to be rude but her voice gave away her anxiety) " where are you? I mean you were to pick me up!"
Mayank: " not bad Nupur.. missing me already?"
Nupur : " Mayank I am not in a mood to joke…"

Mayank: " nor am I sweetheart.. I am waiting outside.."

He disconnected the phone..

Nupur took a deep breath.. his change of tone and flirteous manner was playing havoc with her nerves but she will have to control herself… he knew she was being sent away and she cant forget that… knowing this was going to be one hell of a difficult trip for her , she moved towards the gate..

Mayank greeted her with a smile on which her heart wanted to fly but her mind controlled it… Mayank placed her bag in the car and they were on there way.. for a long time none of them spoke… Nupur was constantly looking out of the window, however all her senses were highly alert of the glances Mayank frequently threw on her…

Mayank: " how about some music?"

Nupur: " suit ur self.."

Mayank palyed the music.. as planned the first song was mine by taylor swift…

Mayank let the song play while Nupur just kept on looking outside , nevertheless she was not feeling as composed as her face portrayed…

Mayank: "nice song na? Specially the part where she says,  
Flash forward and we're taking on the world together..
And there's a drawer of my things at your place..
You learn my secrets and you figure out why I'm guarded…
You say we'll never make my parents' mistakes…
You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter…
You are the best thing that's ever been mine…..

Do you believe it……
We're gonna make it now…
I can see it…
I can see it now
…"

Nupur turned at that and there eyes met.. she was to shocked by the words of the song.. unknown to Mayank she had never heard that song and so those words menat much more to her.. she wanted to believe what his eyes were trying to say…*those words were from his heart* .. but … no she cant let herself swept away by his words or the expression in his eyes or the smile on his face or the … she quickly pulled herself together..

Nupur: " can you please change the song?"
Mayank: (a frown appearing on his face) "  I thought you liked Taylor Swift songs?"

Nupur: " not any longer.. her makes you believe in something that don't exist in real world!"

Mayank: " and that is?"

Nupur looked him in the eyes before replying: " true love.."

they reached the site and were busy with that until late at night… Nupur wanted to go back when she got free as she  had no intension of spending further time with Mayank.. she could already feel her resolve breaking since he said those words from the song… her heart so wanted to believe it was his way to reconcile and his expression had said that much but then again she couldn't let herself be played with again.. after all as Maayank and her father had planned , she would be living the country soon…

however when they got free form the site Mayank didn't let her raise any objection to the plan and they both went to the hotel they were to spend the night.

Nupur was unpacking when her door bell rang. Thinking it to be room service she opened the door but found Mayank standing there instead.

Mayank : " I thought we will have dinner together. There is this really nice hotel just around the corner.."

Nupur: " (interrupting) sorry I am not in a mood to go out…"

She was about to close the door when Mayank held her hand and said: " that's even better.. we can have our dinner alone.. in your room.."

He was grining and Nupur felt like smashing that door on his face..

Nupur: " no thanks.. I don't want to have dinner.."

Mayank pushed the door open and enter the room..

Mayank: " but I am hungry.. let order Chinese…"

Nupur was again left to stare at her.. Chinese was her al time favorite but she had no idea Mayank knew it..

Nupur: " but I told u.."

Mayank turned around to face her and moved closer to her until they were standing too close for Nupru's peace of mind… Maaynk placed his arms around her shoulders, " Nupur please…"

Nupru looked in his eyes and was unable to refuse when she saw the request in his eyes…

Nupru: " okay…"

And she lowered her eyes and tried to move out of his arms… he let her go only to hug her from the backside..

Mayank: " thanks.. but I guess with you alone in this room , looking so pretty I would be too distracted to eat…"

Nupur blushed and Maaynk chukled..

MaaynK: "  so how about we go to that hotel I was talking about?"

Nupur: " mayank…"

Mayank: " ok then…" hugging her closer and softly stroking her cheek…

Nupur knew she would be in deep trouble if she stayed with him in the room for even 1 more minute.. she could feel her heart feat faster and as he was hugging so closely to her, she was sure he could hear it too…

Nupur; " okay.. lets go out.. I will just go get ready…"

The voice that said this was too shaky to go with her apparent composure… she was deeply effected by that single hug and his words and his grin and satisfied look on his face told her clearly that he knew it…

She moved away and his arms fell at her side… avoid as she might , but she was unable to deny the disappointment she felt when his arms no longer surrounded her.. not to forget the emptiness her heart experienced..

She went to the cupboard to decide a dress only to find his eyes followed her and she just quickly grabbed a skirt and ran into the washroom to get ready…

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

geniuslibrafariya92-khadija-raji02arfanazneenmangaloriansupriyamnfanparvatisrikanto....oginny09karantakiaraysha1989anju011Alisha2887valliyahcutiepie12Asmara.kirti123ShwePoodaniella05crazymayurianDhanakZBhawna_arti--jiya---firebird-mayuloveu-Anila-sumonetolub.SilentPrincess-Samira-sreevijayanMaahzabeen_ArTi4ever_love.mayurartishruti_luvs_mskSujaLuvsMayurWings-of-FireAmyArTiMayUraffu123-PD-MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN---Ruchi--Shafoo-afsha-ejaz_loverLet-It-GohgrhrMou.dynamic_dollswati05Fantasia.shafy_MNperkiliciousannie07Silent.Dreamer--Mahima--

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
tht was soooooo niceeeee part

mulan.

daniella05 IF-Dazzler
daniella05
daniella05

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
awesome part...
really amazing!!! loved it....
do continue soon
thanks 4 the pm

mulan.

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwww
lovely update.
so, mayur is alone..........n mayank trying to manaofy nupsEmbarrassed
hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.................m in mayur dreamlandDay Dreaming
n mayur hugDay Dreaming
ohh mulan, tune hum sab ko marne ka plan bana rahi hai kya?Wink
i just love this update.
i wish nups jaldi maan jaye............aur mayank sare mistunderstanding dur kardeBig smile
update soon.
thanks for the pm.

mulan.

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
that was sooo romantic mehaku!! Shocked Blushing

loved it seriously. Right from her anxiety, then rage, then disappointing and then her sweet submission to mayank's flirting. the bedroom scenes were amazing and hot.

the lyrics were beautiful, i loved who you linked the strings. lovely. cont. soon..

mulan.

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Hey mulan,
Lovely update! Please add some of SAJAN scenes also!
Is it a only MayUr ff?Disapprove Yaaar!
But anyways..
The update was superb! Clap
I am sure Nupur maan jayegi!
Continue Soon and PM me!
Thanks for the PM!
Love,
Nivriti

mulan.

Go to top