Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

waiting to be loved- mjht ff! :) Epilogue page 79 (Page 52)

daniella05 IF-Dazzler
daniella05
daniella05

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
lovely update
do continue soon
thanks 4 the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mulan.

mulan. IF-Dazzler
mulan.
mulan.

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged

hello frnds!!!!!!!! HugHugHugi hope u all like this part !!!!!! and hopefully this is longer ( EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed )and i updated sooner this time!!!! LOLLOLLOL

thanku for all the lovely comenst frnds!! i have no words to express how special ur comenst are to me!!!!! love u all!!!!!!! Heart

@ kinzu i love u!!!!!!!!  bs kehdia to kehdia!!!!LOL

@ faira ur a sweet heart!!! Hug

PART 14

Nupur was sitting beside Mayank and this was the third time she lost track of what was going on in the meeting. This earned her a stare from Mayank but she couldn't help it. since morning they were struck with delegates while she was suppose to somehow take Mayank to the surprise party. She was even dressed fro it knowing she won't be getting anytime later. she looked at her watch , sighed and yet again began surfing through ideas of how to get Mayank to the hotel.

MAYank yet again looked at Nupur when she he heard her sigh' he was sure there was something wrong with her that day as she was completely absent from the scene.. Moreover she was dressed in a pink skirt with matching earrings and locket and was looking beautiful.. it was already hard for Mayank to concentrate on the meeting with her sitting so close to him, looking so beautiful and the glances she kept on throwing his way weren't helping.. twice he thought he will just ask the delegates for a break but then that would look pretty odd'

What more, it was his birthday and fro once he was ..happy about it' somehow wishes from Sam, Gunjan, Nupur and even a smile from Rohan had transformed the day from being something he always dreaded to something ..pretty nice' he still was unable to find how he felt about it but it wasn't the ill feelings he had till last year'. Jolted back to reality by a question from the delegate, he pulled himself together and yet again tried concentrating on the meeting'

Nupur: " phew! Finally done!"

MayanK: " hmm' all thanks to you.."

Nupur didn't miss the sarcasm in his voice and looked up with a grin plastered on her face, " thanksyou!"

Mayank was completely caught off guard by the feelings that erupted inside him when he saw her grinning at him in that mischievous fashion, "Nupur you were pretty absent minded today!" he tried to keep his voice strict but Nupur's grin was distracting him.

Nupur: " ok I am sorry! I was just unable to concentrate today!"

Mayank: " apology accepted.. wese I am pleased with today's meeting.. our project is getting along well and once this project is completed your company will be back into action'"

Nupur: " our company you mean Mr Mayank Sharma! ( placing her arm into his) now how about we go get some lunch?"
Mayank raised an eyebrow, " at this time? Its nearly 5pm!"

What better time then this! Besides you cant get away with a birthday treat!"

Mayank smiled at her cuteness, " okay miss Bushan. whatever you say'"

Nupur winked at him and grinned' she was so engrossed in the plan to get Mayank to the hotel that she was unable to comprehend the expressions on his face.. he was definitely shocked to see her behaving like that, but as he was loving it so no harm done'

They both moved towards the car and Mayank asked, " which way?"

Nupur thanked God that Gunjan had selected a place Mayank liked, " city resort!"

they had finished eating half an hour ago and Mayank had no idea why Nupur was lingering on the glass of juice she had ordered an hour ago' but he wasn't complaining.. in the relaxed position, sitting right opposite her, he could feast his eyes on her' Mayank realized he would never get over looking at her.. she was beautiful to him and will always stay that way' but what pricked him always was the idealism and incense in her eyes' they told the story of a young , sweet girl with no experience of the outer harsh world.. somehow her innocence inspired Mayank..he wanted to keep her stay that way forever.. but he knew that was impossible.. once she move out in society she will be changed person.. a frown appeared on his face when he remembered the talk with Mr bushan last night.. Mr bushan told him that he wanted Nupur to study further and so he wanted to send her away to her aunt.. Mr Bushan wasn't very pleased with the idea of her settling down in the business and running it, " Mayank I didn't stop her as she wanted to try it out.. I can also see that she is progressing very nicely.. but I cant be a selfish father.. I cant push her into my dream business.. she will have her own life to run someday and I want her to live her life fully.."

Mayank understood what Mr Bushan meant' but somehow it was not easy for him to accept the idea of her going away' his heart wont allow that thought to enter his brain.. but to stop her and keep her would mean to marry her . and.. Mayank was not sure whether he wanted that yet.. settling down with a wife and home may seem less frightening then before because of Nupur but still he couldn't accept it as a.. he thought for a while '. "promising prospect"!

Nupur was by now damn angry at Gunjan.. they were suppose to be there by 6;30 and it was already 7 pm!

She had no idea how longer she could linger on her drink , neither was the way Mayank was staring at her a comfort' she was getting pink just by the stare'

Before her thoughts could go further,  voices that Nupur recognized immediately fell on their ears'

"Happy birthday to you.. Happy birthday to you.. Happy birthday dear Mayank Bhai , happy birthday to you!"

Mayank and Nupur both turned towards the dance floor where Sam and Nupur stood with Rohan in their arms.. Nupur looked at Mayank and was just in time to see the joy on his hard features before he again placed a mask on his emotions'

Aware of Nupur's gaze Mayank said without looking at her, " you seem to give me many first times in my life' thanks'"

Nupur smiled at that and her heart filled with joy.. Gunjan had already told her this was the first ever birthday party Mayank was being surprised into. On Sam's account, Mayank detested any celebration on his birthdays' Mayank stood up and hugged Gunjan, Sam and kissed Rohan who were now standing beside him surrounded by a group of eager wishers'

It was an hour later' Nupur just stood at a corner in the room'she was watching Sam, Gunjan and Rohan standing at the other corner.. Sam was playing with Rohan who was in Gunjan arms, smiling and giigling.. feeling the security of her parenst.. Nupur herself never saw her mother and although her father was one of the best fathers in the whole world but sometimes she couldn't help but miss her mother'

Mayank was searching fro Nupur and finally he saw her standing in a far corner looking at' he saw them then.. she was looking at Sam, Gunjan and Rohan.. Mayank looked at Nupur again and saw the sadness portrayed in them..she was hugging herself unconsciously.. somehow Mayank knew her pain.. he knew it too well.. having a secure family life was something they both had missed.. Nupur may not have suffered as much as him but still he knew how much she missed her mother..

Taking a deep breath he moved towards her'

"hey beautiful.. will you dance with me?"  

insipte of herself Nupur smiled at Mayank and placed her hand in his arm' they both moved towards the dance floor as if in a trans'

Mayank held her in his arms and start twirling her softly on the music' Nupur looked up at Mayank ' the sng ringing in her ears, teling the story of her heart'

Jo Bhi Jitne Pal Jeeyu
Unhe Tere Sang Jeeyu
Jo Bhi Kal Ho Ab Tera Use Tere Sang Jeeyu
Jo Bhi Saanse Main Bharoo Unhe Tere Sang Bharoo
Chahe Jo Hona Rasta Use Tere Sang Chalu

Dil Ibadat Kar Raha Hai
Dhadkane Meri Sun
Tujhko Main Kar Loo Hasil Lagi Hai Yahi Dhun

Mujhko De Tu Mit Jaane
Ab Khudse Dil Mil Jaane
Kyu Hai Yeh Itna Fasla....
Lamhe Yeh Phir Naa Aane
Inko Tu Naa Le Jaane
Tu Mujh Pe Khudko De Loota.....
Tujhe Tujhse Tod Loo Kahi Khudse Jod Loo
Mere Jism O Jaan Main Aa Teri Khusboo Odh Loo

Jo Bhi Saanse Main Bharoo Unhe Tere Sang Bharoo
Chahe Jo Hona Rasta Use Tere Sang Chalu
Dil Ibadat Kar Raha Hai
Dhadkane Meri Sun

She leaned into him and lightly placed her head on his chest'

Bahoon Main De Bas Jaane
Sine Main De Chhup Jaane
Tujh Bin Main Jaaunga Kaha????
Tujhse He Mujhe Ko Paane Yaado K Woh Nazrane
Ek Jinpe Haq Ho Bas Mera

Teri Yaado Main Rahoo
Tere Khwabo Main Jagoo
Mujhe Doondhe Jab Koi
Teri Aankho Main Milu

Jo Bhi Saanse Main Bharoo
Unhe Tere Sang Bharoo
Chahe Joho Rasta Use Tere Sang Chalu

Dil Ibadat Kar Raha Hai
Dhadkane Meri Sun

They stood there in the middle of the dance floor, dancing and hugging each other while Mayank was softly caressing her arm when Nupur said'

"I love you Mayank'."

Edited by mulan. - 05 April 2011 at 2:55am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

fariya92-khadija-raji02arfanazneenmangaloriansupriyamnfantellycrazypreitygal99o....oaysha1989ginny09karantakiarNirvrithivalliyahcutiepie12tanusheemayur-ki-diwanianju011Alisha-2887daniella05Irum.kirti123DhanakZcrazymayurianBhawna_arti--jiya--SandCastle.-Anila--firebird-Wings-of-Fireagreatperhapslove.mayurartishruti_luvs_mskAmyArTiMayUr-Samira-.SilentPrincesssumonetolub_ArTi4ever_Shafoostuti123-afsha-Faria.hgrhrdynamic_dollMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-affu123-PD-Maria.-ISakuraS--.Perk.-Fantasia.Silent.Dreamer--Mahima--annie07

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
gr888
thanxx 4 d pm,

mulan.

raji02 Groupbie
raji02
raji02

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
awesome!nupur finally confessed her love.now i just wish that mayank will not be afraid and run away form her.hope he will soon realize dat he too loves her nad confesses.on the whole awesome update.Clap

mulan.

sreevijayan IF-Rockerz
sreevijayan
sreevijayan

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
great update dear.....................

mulan.

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
finally nups confessed her love......bt i'm eagerly waiting for mayank's reaction......

mulan.

mayur-ki-diwani Goldie
mayur-ki-diwani
mayur-ki-diwani

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwww lovely part

awesomeeeeeeeeeeee

continue asap

mulan.

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
beautiful as always..the conference room and lunch scenes were soo lovely Day Dreaming and nupur longing of the parent's security was heart breaking! lovely! cont. soon! Hug and i love u too! LOL

mulan.

Go to top