Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

waiting to be loved- mjht ff! :) Epilogue page 79 (Page 5)

Asmara. Goldie
Asmara.
Asmara.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Nice Start...
Continue soon....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mulan.

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz
Mou.
Mou.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
nice start ! update soon!Big smile

mulan.

mulan. IF-Dazzler
mulan.
mulan.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

HELLOOOO FRNDS!!!!!!! Hug     Hug     Hug    

THANKU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!! IT HELPS ME WRITE ON!!  Embarrassed I HOPE U LIKE THIS PART TO!!!!!! DO COMENT PLZ TO LET ME KNOW UR VIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

AFSHA@ YAR MAYANK AND MR BUSHAN WERE BUISNESS PARTNERS AND SO WERE FRIENDS BUT THEY HAD AGE DIFFERENCE. MAYANK WAS JUST 32 WHILE MR BUSHAN CAN BE IN HIS FIFTIES!!  Embarrassed

PART 2

Half an hour later Mayank was on his way back to home with Nupur sitting beside him. Nupur's frequent glances were irritating him. It was not that he didn't like her. She was beautiful and he had enjoyed the way she looked up at him but he disliked this sudden change, which made him the subject of her crush.

Nupur:  "beautiful song na?"

Mayank was brought out of his thoughts, " ermmm.. hmmm…"

The song, which was playing, was "you belong with me" by taylor swift.

Nupur: " I love the part , "Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find,
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time,
If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along, so why can't you see?
You, you belong with me…" Nupur looked him in the eyes, " amazing na?"

Mayank looked at her face. she looked so cute and innocent. He hated to hurt her but encouraging her was out of question. He wasn't a marrying man. he pulled himself together before his heart melted by her look and he replied , " I don't like such songs . they make no sense to me."

He redirected his attention to driving . however he had seen the hurt look in her eyes and he hated Taylor Swift for ever making the song.

She kept her head lowered throughout the way and her face conveyed her feelings to her best friend as soon as she entered the house which earned Mayank a  glare from Gunjan.

He shrugged and left for his room , promising he will never – ever, let a Taylor Swift song be played near him.

Gunjan: " mere to samajh se bahar hai Maaynk bhai ke problem.

Nupur and Gunjan were sitting in bedroom and Nupur has just finished talking her about the supposed to be romantic drive.

Nupur: " the problem is that he don't love me… love choro I think he don't even like me."

Nupur had tears brimming in her eyes . Gunjan knew how much Nupur loved Mayank and how much it hurt her to be treated like this by him.

Gunjan( hugging Nupur) : " don't think like that Nupur. your love will change him. You just wait."

Nupur: " how much longer will I have to wait to be loved?"

Samrat entered at that moment. He was sent by Mayank who was afraid Gunjan will emotionally exhaust herself all because of a single Taylor Swift song. Samrat have looked at his brother as if he was crazy until Mayank narrated the whole story to him.

Since the start Samrat had decided to stay neutral. He understood Mayank's feeling and likewise he never thought it right to interfere Gunjan helping her friend.

Samrat: " I brought you both fresh juices. " he handed them their glasses, " by the way Mayank was asking if you people need something else?"

Gunjan: " yes! I need someone who can knock sense into Mayank bhai.

Samrat: : ( sighs) " you see I guess that's impossible."

He winked at Nupur and she smiled inspite of herself. she loved Samrat and Gunjan. They both were the most amazing friends in the whole world.

Soon Gunjan was over her bad mood and palnning new ways to bring Mayanka dn Nupur together. At this point Samrat left the room , sympathizing with his brother.

In the evening Mr. Bushan came to pick her up. On the way Nupur's eyes were filled with new ideas when suddenly Mr. Bushan asked: " I am selling my business."

The words combined with the sadness in his voice jerked Nupur out of her fantasy world.

Nupur: " kya? Lekin kyun baba?"

Mr Bushan: sighed: " the business is going in loss and I don't think I have the strength left to push it back out of the quagmire. Beta mein ab burha ho gaya hoon. Ye business mere bus ke baat nahe rahe . hum gaon wapis chale jaen gay."

Mr. Bushan tried to be cheerful but Nupur knew he was far from happy. This business was shi dream and today he was ready to sell that dream because he had no choice. Her heart sank as she realized ,if she was a son, her father could leave his responsibilities on her shoulder and rest… but she was a daughter.

They entered the house and Nupur said: " goodnite baba!" and left for her room. However when she hugged her father it was rather unusual . her father hugged her back . they knew how the other was feeling at that moment  and this was their way to console each other and tell them that they were always their for each other.

Nupur spent a sleepless night tossing and twirling on the bed. Yet she was fresh in the morning as she had decided what she had to do now. She quickly got ready and went downstairs . her father was having breakfast when she announced, " baba ! I want to help you run the business."

Mr Bushan's was about to take a bite of the sandwich but his  hand stopped midway.

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

artirocks-khadija-raji02arfanazneenmangaloriansupriyamnfanmayur4evro....oginny09valliyahcutiepie12anju011Alisha-2887mayur-ki-diwanidaniella05itzMYattitudedbr_kmichiMystiquehazra66crazymayurianDhanakZBhawna_arti--jiya--SujaLuvsMayurWings-of-Fire-firebird-SandCastle.-Anila-love.mayurartiAmyArTiMayUrpreety88sumonetolub-Samira-sreevijayan.SilentPrincessShwePoodynamic_dollShafoostuti123-afsha-affu123-PD-MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Faria.Maria..VanishingDreamFantasia.shafy_MN-ISakuraS-Silent.Dreamer--Mahima--annie07.PINK.

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
res

mehakuuuuuu..Hug Hug

OMG! what an amazing update! i am in love with nupur! yes u read it right sweety! WITH NUPUR! Embarrassed ROFL..she is so cutie and adorable! Embarrassed

TAYLOR SWIFT! u know i hate the name, taylor after that birthday boy taylor thrashed us with 134 runs in the WC match! Angry, but u wrote it in such an amazing manner..ROFL.."he hated taylor swift ko make the song"..ROFL..how adorable can mayank get! GOSH i love him too!

and nupur and gunjan were sweety pies and WOW! i LOVED UR TWIST! now nups i going to be 24/7 with mayank ME LOVING IT! cont. soon!

P.S - now toh u keep ur notebook very very safe bcz u never know tomorrow u find it in my bag! CoolROFL

Edited by -Mehak - 10 March 2011 at 9:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahcutiepie12mulan.

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Mayu bahut Sadu hai
Bechari Nups ka mood off kardiya
Loves Gunur n Sanu relation
Nups took ryt decision
Thanx for solving my confusion

mulan.

-ISakuraS- IF-Sizzlerz
-ISakuraS-
-ISakuraS-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
res  ....will edit later

Edited:
-Nice!! Clap

-I understand that Mayu doesn't want to give any hopes to  Nupur but poor girl, she was really hurt!

-So Gunjan is the matchmaker!

-"He was sent by Mayank who was afraid Gunjan will emotionally exhaust herself all because of a single Taylor Swift song." – LOL! I could just imagine the look on -Samrat's face…

-Nice father-daughter moment!

-I'm glad Nupur made such a decision! I hope her father will also agree with it…I guess this means Mayu and Nupur spending more time together!!

Edited by Ishita16 - 10 March 2011 at 9:28pm

mulan.

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I loved this part a lot..
Mayank's thought process lines made me crack up!LOL :

1)He shrugged and left for his room , promising he will never – ever, let a Taylor Swift song be played near him.

2)Samrat entered at that moment. He was sent by Mayank who was afraid Gunjan will emotionally exhaust herself all because of a single Taylor Swift song. Samrat have looked at his brother as if he was crazy until Mayank narrated the whole story to him.

Anyways.. The update was very nice and super-fast!
Samrat is the neutral party...
Gunjan's line made me ROFLROFL - I need someone who can knock sense into Mayank bhai.
Samrat's reply was just awesome! : you see I guess that's impossible

Nupur wants to try her hand in continueing her father's business..
All the best to her!
Why is there so little of SaJan? Is it a MayUr FF??
Make it both na! Equal parts of both the couples..
Anyways..
Thanks for the PM!
Continue Soon and PM me..

mulan.

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
loved nupurs decision. you dont have to be a boy to help your father run the business!

mulan.

Go to top