Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

waiting to be loved- mjht ff! :) Epilogue page 79 (Page 31)

-SupriyaluvsMN- IF-Sizzlerz
-SupriyaluvsMN-
-SupriyaluvsMN-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
aww... mulan......
such an sad update...
aww.. my poor nups...i'm feelin so worse 4 her!!!
i hope everythng wud b good soon!!
continue soon!
luv ya!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mulan.

mulan. IF-Dazzler
mulan.
mulan.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged

hello friends!!!!!!!Hug thanku for all the lovely coments!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

PART 9

Nupur wake up by the sound of her mobile ringing.

Nupur: " hello…"

Gunjan: " Nupur…"
Nupur opened her eyes, " Gunjan tum! Kese ho ? and how is my prince now?"

As soon as she said that she remembered, last night Mayank called the baby with the endearment. Soon she remembered about the night's events and also about the coat she could still feel so touching her skin.

Gunjan: " sub theekh hai Nupur… baby so raha hai…meine call kia tha…sorry kehne ke liay!"

Nupur: " sorry? Kyun Gunjna?"

Gunjan: " jo kuch kal raat ko hua..sb mera kasoor tha Nupur…"

Nupur: " GUNJAN SHARMA! Is this our friendship? You are saying sorry because you helped me find the person I love? Its not your fault if he didn't love me!"
Gunjan was now on the verge of tears now, : " but still..i should have…"
Nupur: " yes you should have never called me to say sucha ridiculous thing! Love you bestie! Now forget all that! Ye batao ghar kb ja rahe ho>?"
Gunjan knew there was no point arguing further so said: " so tum aj aa rahe ho na ghar per?"

Nupur : " han baba aon ge! Tum mere tension chor do Gunjna! Ab tum mama ho gaye ho!"
Gunjan and Nupur both laughed and Gunjan felt her as if a heavy weight was lifted from her heart.

Nupur: " see you than!"

She disconnected the phone and was about to get up when her eyes fell on the coat covering her. she felt a heaviness engulf her heart. She will go to his place just for Gunjan and to return this coat..nothing else…

Mayank didn't sleep that night at all. He couldn't get the sight of crying Nupur out of his mind. Moreover having her in his arms had touched some chords of his heart..he had felt something flicker in his heart…something that he was still unable to understand… could it be that he was in… no… it cant be so..he just felt sorry for causing her pain…after all she was his …but that was the question..what was she to him?

Finally he gave up on sleep and went to get the house prepared for the homecoming.

Mayank was busy trying to get everything ready since morning but somehow getting things done at home was just not his forte. By the time Nupur entered the house she found him yelling at Rakesh , the house keeper, " Rakesh why cant the lot of you get a single room decorated? Is it that difficult?"

While Rakesh was trying his best to follow the orders by Mayank but somehow the flowers were not making any sense to him.

He saw Nupur first and greeted, " Nupur madam! Acha hua aap aa gaye!"
Nupur and Rakesh were on friendly terms.infact Nupur was on friendly terms with everything and everyone related to Mayank…

Nupur smiled at him and although she was listening to him but her heart was aware of only one person in that room……Maaynk……

Mayank had turned around at the sound of her name and he was unable to help but stare at her..she was simply attired and her face looked tired for which Mayank knew he was responsible but still… she looked beautiful….. as soon as this thought struck her , Mayank pulled himself together…he was getting irritated by his thoughts…

Mayank: " hello Nupur…"
Nupur turned towards him and smiled back, " hi Mayank…"

Rakesh: " Nupur madam..aap he kcuh madad krden na! Samajh he nahe aa raha kya kren in phoolon ka!"
Nupur laughed at his expression and said, " acha ao..mein batate hoon.."

She smiled at Mayank and then got to work with Rakesh , giving him instructions while mostly completing  them herself. .

Mayank just sat in the middle of the room , looking at her…somehow he was unable to keep his eyes off her.. she went on managing things expertly and was soon done with a task Mayank had assumed to be impossible.

Just when they were sure everything was done, they heard the sound of  horn of a car and went out to greet Gunjan and Sam.

Gunjan was startled to see Nupur but had decided to let the topic drop as she knew she had already caused too much pain to both Mayank and Nupur and she loved them too much to carry on…

it was almost afternoon and Nupur was still sitting with Gunjan and Samrat. She hasn't seem Mayank since the morning and although her mind told her it was best for her, but her heart still waited for a glimpse of him…

Gunjan: " Nupur tum kya kehte ho?"

Nupur : " hun? About what?"

Gunjan : " kahan khoye hue ho? Acha batao na..suggest a name na?"

Nupur: " errmmm…"

"how about rohan?" Mayank and Nupur said together…

Nupur looked around and saw Mayank..he had just entered the room when they were discussing the name and so spoke in…

Nupru and Mayank looked at each other and their eyes met… for a second both were lost to everyone except themselves…

Gunjan: " ahem ahem! I guess jb massi aur bare papa , dono he ne apne nephew ka nam soch lia hai to phir hm kya keh sakte hain! Kyun Sam?"

Sam: " (laughing) haha! han to phir aj se isko rohan he kahen gay! What say Mayank bhai?"

Mayank : " I like the name tabhe to kaha!"

Sam: " and strangely Nupur too like the name! Anyways… (he held his baby in his arms) hey price! We will be calling you Rohan!"

Mayank: " Nupur we have to se the delegates remember?"

Nupur: " ermm.. yes… I got the file.."
Mayank: " good! We should get going if we don't want to get late. I will wait for you downstairs."
he pressed a kiss on Rohan's cheek and left saying good bye to all…

Nupur saw the smile on Gunjan's face and was well aware of the meaning too… Nupur: " we have to meet the delegates for the project..if we get it then we will be able to stand on our footing again."

Gunjan: " I dint say anything.."
Sam: " nor did I!"

Rohan cried at that moment and Sam comented : " lo Rohan bhe keh raha hai he said nothing..."

They both were grinning and so Nupur glared at them and left the room.

She kept on repeating to herself that there was nothing else! MAyank and she were just going to be professionals... nothing else ... Nothing…

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

geniuslibratellycrazysupriyamnfanmayur4evrmangalorianraji02arfanazneeno....oginny09karantakiarNirvrithiaysha1989anju011Alisha2887mayur-ki-diwanivalliyahcutiepie12DhanakZdaniella05Anjali_12Bhawna_articrazymayurian--jiya--SandCastle.-Anila-mayur_eternal-Samira-AttractiveAdyasumonetolubsreevijayan.SilentPrincessShwePoolove.mayurartiAmyArTiMayUr-firebird-Wings-of-FireagreatperhapsMaria.-PD-Mou.dynamic_dollswati05Let-It-GoMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Shafoostuti123-afsha-Faria.perkiliciousFantasia.-SAISakura16-annie07--Mahima--Silent.Dreamer

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
plz someone tell mayank that he loves nupur.........nehi toh ye kabhi nehi samjega aur upar se nups dhukhi hogi......b/w amazing update......waiting for next part.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahmulan.Silent.Dreamer

.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Awesome update mulan... MayUr are such confused souls... Koi apni feeling ko chupa raha hai aur kisi ko inka ahi pata nahi...

& both suggested the name" rohan"... very sweet...
Waiting for the "meeting" tomorrow...
Very well written...Embarrassed

-Laiba

mulan.

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Hey Mulan
it was wonderful update as usual
By GOD mayank our matured hero is too much confused
why he dont understand that actually he loves nups???
loved the morning scene of mayur where maynk was starring at her

Hai ALLAH both were suggested the same name for sajan's son
wahhhhhhhhhh its so sweet
loved it so muchhhhhhhhh
mulan beautiful update sweety

keep updating
waiting for next update.
take care

Edited by -Faria- - 22 March 2011 at 9:35am

mulan.

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
excellent..

now when both of them will live in self-denial so it would be easier for destiny to come into play. It seems the cold-hear ted, over confident mayank who was so sure that he isn't in love with nupur is falling weak. Strange Mr Sharma, u never asked your heart even once, now all the best to you for the questions your heart is going to bombard you with..

wonderful mehaku..cont. soon..

Edited by -Mehak - 22 March 2011 at 9:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-khadija-valliyahJaeeDevRathoremulan.

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
awesome update. i just feel sorry for nupur.

mulan.

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
awesome update mehak!!Embarrassed m really lookin fwd to as how they will eventually confess as both r being kinda ignorant ryt now!! do cont soon! thnx fr d pmEmbarrassed

mulan.

Go to top