nice update
loved it😊
dbr_kmichi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
read both parts together its niceπŸ˜‰
loved t
mayur4evr thumbnail
''It was not that he didn't like her. She was beautiful and he had enjoyed the way she looked up at him but he disliked this sudden change.''
''Mayank looked at her face. she looked so cute and innocent. He hated to hurt her but encouraging her was out of question.''
awww...its so sweet of mayank to understand her!
but saara frustation tailor swift par...uss bechari ki kya galti hai!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...inn dono ke beech woh bechari phas gayi.πŸ˜†

n i must tell you that i'm falling in love with nupur's character.
she's so adorable + cute!😳

lovely FF....
continue soon!😊
-khadija- thumbnail
⭐️ oh wow!!! i love the new ff n the new nupur!!!
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely ff mehakπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
do cont soon hun...thnx fr d pmπŸ˜ƒ
mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

HELLO FRNDS!!!!! πŸ€—

THANKU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMENTS! πŸ˜³ I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT PART BUT I WIL TRY AND UPDATE A LONGER ONE SOON!! πŸ˜³

PART 3

Mr Bushan and Nupur had been arguing since the last half and hour.

Mr. Bushan: " but tum ye kese karoge?"

Nupur: " baba meine business studies parhe hain na? Please give me one chance?"

Mr Bushan: " tum baat kyun nahe samajhte! Ye larkion ke bs ka kam nahe hai."

Nupur: " kyun baba? Ky aaik bete ka kam nahe ke wo apne baba ka sapna tootne se bachaey?"

Nupur: " log kya kahen gay?"

Nupur: ' baba I just want you to consent to my step. aur phir baba wo to kehte thay larkion ko parhane ke bhe zarrorat nahe but apne mujhe parhaya na?"

She went to sit down beside him on the couch and touched his knees, " please baba! Mujhe aik mauqa to den? Apne hmesha mere liay maa baap dono ke jagah puri ke hai . aj agr mein apke bate, apke batay ke responsibilitites uthana chahti hoon to is mein kya ghalat hai?"

Mr Bushan took a deep breath and hugged her daughter.

it was late in the afternoon and for the past five hours Nupur was surrounded by endless files , trying ti make sense of it all. The condition of company was worse then she had anticipated. Somehow in the last year the input had doubled while the output was next to zero. However now that Nupur had decided to take plunge in this new voyage of life, she was not quitting that easily. it was her father's dream to see this company prospering, she will have to fulfill it. With a new glint in her eyes and determination in her heart she kept going through the files.

Mayank was surprised when Mr Bushan arrived at his office. Mr bushan seemed very anxious and kept on pacing the length of the room trying to shape his thoughts while Mayank sat on one side, drinking coffee and patiently waiting for Mr. Bushan to speak up.

Finally Mr Bushan faced Mayank and said: " Mayank I need your help."
Mayank: " just tell me what I have to do."

Mr Bushan: " Mayank.. ermmm'Ok! Mayank Nupur wants to run my business!"
Mayank was about to take a sip but his hand halt in the space. His face was asusual devoid of emotion.

Mayank:   " she what?"

His voice was still calm and Mr Bushan was staring at his face to find any hint of how Mayank was taking this news. However worrying about Mayank's feelings wasn't going to help as the worst part was yet to come.

Mr Bushan told him all about the morning argument.

Mr. Bushan: " I couldn't say no to her."

Mayank was staring at Mr bushan by now.

Mr Bushan: " Mayank she has studied business you see. She can do it."

Mayank : " my question is what do you suppose she will do?"

Mr Bushan fidgeted with his tie.

Mr Bushan: " I am afraid that is exactly what I came to you for'. To think what will she do?"

Nupur was still surfing through documents when her phone rang.

Nupur: " hey Gunjan!"

Gunjan: " hello bestie! How is your first day at office suiting you?"

Nupur: " it provided me with prove that your bestie go for trouble herself. the impossibilities are too prominent in my life!"
Gunjan : " you are talking about'"

Nupur: " (sighs) sorry Gunjan! I don't know how come I link everything in my life with Mayank. But you will have to agree making him love me and running this company both seemes impossible right now."

As usual Nupur had told her every fear to Gunjan. with Gunjna Nupur was transparent, without that wall which she built with other people unconsciously.

Gunjan : " don't worry sis! I know one day you will make these two impossible things possible."

Nupur: " you know that's the problem! What am I to do?"

Mayank: " if you came to me you must have something in mind' how about to let it out?"

Mr bushan: " I want you to help her."
Mayank blinked and Mr bushan derived satisfaction form the single gesture. atleast it showed Mayank had heard him right and he was done with the toughest part.

Mayank: " what?"

Mr. Bushan: " please Mayank only you can do it. If you guide her I know she can do it."

Mayank was still staring at him in complete disbelieve.

Mr Bushan went to hm and placed his hand on his shoulder, "please Mayank. This is the first time she had made her own decision and that also to fulfill my dream. I know she can do it but I also know she can only do it if you help her."

Edited by mulan. - 13 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res

EDITED

awww..such a cutie update! nupur is really sweet - a truely responsible girl who knows when to support her family , she is not just flowing in love!

i loved gunjan and nupur - just like us!..right?..😳

love u bestie! cont. soon! πŸ€—
Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
res
Edited:

Aww...Nupur was just awesome in this part! From the beginning, it was like she was a young girl in love but in this part, we came to see her more mature &  responsible side.

Loved her determination despite the problems she was facing.!!

"But you will have to agree making him love me and running this company both seemes impossible right now." . Aww....but Nupur Bushan can do anything!!

Another great part!!

Edited by Ishita16 - 13 years ago