India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

i dont know why..... i dont see that spark

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
i know many may not agree with me but still that intresting spark of the serial is lost. i am losing interest in this serial and am starting to hate it now for some reason. its dragging and also they are making abhay the bad guy . come on if they make piya choose sid over abhay then this show will be a disaster because in tvd elena no matter what always choose stefan even though now she is with damon whatever in the beggining she was with stefan so why so many misunderstandings
panchi piya misunderstand as well as abhiya misunderstanding 
if this is going to go on like this i may just stop watching pkyek my heart is breaking thinking if piya will reject abhay. he has already gone through so much pain now this lady may just break him again
she demanded the truth that time . even now she is and where is all the love and promises gone i understand she is human and all that crap but still she must think that didnt she also get irritated when abhay danced with t so now he got , that too she danced with sid
please if tommorow she tells abhay off and goes with sid i will just forget i was ever watching this serial and leave all this 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

mitumianjalianjalimythrimynamohit_rockstarSoulmate27_Faiqa_razor12Sapphire_238KomalgraphixSimplyAparajitaKyunkiImafankaushiki9asenachahat4uanshra--sunshine--

meaw Goldie
meaw
meaw

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
no to me it is bcuming more intresting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Komalgraphix

Komalgraphix IF-Dazzler
Komalgraphix
Komalgraphix

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
@meaww agree wid u

meaw

mythrimyna Groupbie
mythrimyna
mythrimyna

i agree koyal ... me breaking here too i am missing that abhiya scenes 
that college misha kabir prothima fun that t jalna , misha panchi ladna etc etc just looks like the show lost its shine
but please koyal dont leave pkyek and this forum... just wait sab kuch teek ho gayega

anjalianjali

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

im frankly watching pkyek only for sid now...and also sid-panchhi scenes...the rest seems so boring now...

_Faiqa_

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

If Pia ever chooses Sid over Abhay, that will be the end of PKYEK for me. For me, this show has always been about AbhIya. I'll hate Pia if she rejects Abhay Ouch
Whatever it is, let's first see tomorrow's episode before getting hyper on Abhay raising his hand on Pia.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliSoulmate27

mythrimyna Groupbie
mythrimyna
mythrimyna

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

If Pia ever chooses Sid over Abhay, that will be the end of PKYEK for me. For me, this show has always been about AbhIya. I'll hate Pia if she rejects Abhay Ouch
Whatever it is, let's first see tomorrow's episode before getting hyper on Abhay raising his hand on Pia.
totatlly agree with you
prayasbanetta10 Groupbie
prayasbanetta10
prayasbanetta10

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
You are  so right.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index