Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay was abt to punch Piya! *edited* (Page 4)

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nooreinf

.CANT anticipate anything from this show anymore.....they are dragging it alot by just showing stupid scenes....now abhay has gone nuts,hitting piya and insulting her again and again....poor pia i feel very bad for her..He could of just take her away from there...but no he had to hit her

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!
Theyre draggin it like a ..idk...so stupidly..it gets boring i dont like it at all...esp..by makin abhay look stupid...lol hes alays insulting her, hitting n running (seriously how can u ever justify tht?!?!!!!) lol
IDK wht to say...they need to stop this asap....? but still keep Sid in..n make in fall for Piya...I wud love to see him jealous looking at abhiya...but still love her deeply...cuz ya know Damon does..n still be cool..n a good person..but not drag the show tht way!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chinky-

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
as many have said,i also think that he wasnt going 2 punch her.he can never do that yaar.he was going 2 scold her by holding her hands tight..
Hope no misunderstandings cripple up between them
Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

Originally posted by nooreinf

.CANT anticipate anything from this show anymore.....they are dragging it alot by just showing stupid scenes....now abhay has gone nuts,hitting piya and insulting her again and again....poor pia i feel very bad for her..He could of just take her away from there...but no he had to hit her

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!
Theyre draggin it like a ..idk...so stupidly..it gets boring i dont like it at all...esp..by makin abhay look stupid...lol hes alays insulting her, hitting n running (seriously how can u ever justify tht?!?!!!!) lol
IDK wht to say...they need to stop this asap....? but still keep Sid in..n make in fall for Piya...I wud love to see him jealous looking at abhiya...but still love her deeply...cuz ya know Damon does..n still be cool..n a good person..but not drag the show tht way!
Agree with both of you ! cvs need 2 put an end 2 it asap..but still,chill guys ! We knw piya will never fall 4 sid,ryt ?
prizz1501 Newbie
prizz1501
prizz1501

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
No matter what Abhay does he will still look bad in front of Piya...he pushed her and made her cry-she will think he's bad...he punches Sid-Piya will still think Abhay is bad...I don't watch this anymore as I don't like the fact that they have played around with ABHIYA...its true it is getting dragged...I just want the good days back!!!
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
latifa_28 Senior Member
latifa_28
latifa_28

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Actually i will fell good if Abhay give a punch to Piya. i am sick and tired of halfhearted closing scene. And Piya how could she went a man's house. Let's see something different like punching scene.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chinky-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by Chinky_RPattz

as many have said,i also think that he wasnt going 2 punch her.he can never do that yaar.he was going 2 scold her by holding her hands tight..
Hope no misunderstandings cripple up between them
Cry

exactly he wasnt gonna punch her or anything like that ROFL

he does close his fist tightly when he's super angry or trying to control himself ROFL

Sid just made it seem like he was going to hit her by holding Abhay's hand...wow this guy z soooo evil Evil Smile

cute evil! Evil Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index