Abhay was abt to punch Piya! *edited* - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Lifu18

oh maybe hes pretending infront of sid dat he hates pia later will go n meet pia n tell her or maybe not tell her so as to keep her away from himself thus making sid believe dat they are no longer saath saath like he made shanaya believe

hmmmmm i think u r rt8,
i dont know bt hw he can hurt her like dat..............😭
dis was nt expected
bt i knw he loves her tooooooooo much
n i don't think he was going to raise his hands at  her i think he just pushed pia n  was about to scold her but Sid stopped him by holding his hand thus making it  seem to pia dat abhay was about to punch her i dnt know anything could happen nah lets wait n see wat happens tommorow
Originally posted by savi-tan

Well to be frank I do not like Sukriti now a days.  The girl is more concerned about her hair than acting.  So if Abhay wishes to punch her, be my guest!!

yyeaaaaaaaaa...shes always like fixing her hair..we cud see it..
n plus her hair covers her face..n she has a beautiful face..it shudnt..we need her old hair back...curly curly..in which she was most comfortable...not thiss...
Originally posted by nooreinf

.CANT anticipate anything from this show anymore.....they are dragging it alot by just showing stupid scenes....now abhay has gone nuts,hitting piya and insulting her again and again....poor pia i feel very bad for her..He could of just take her away from there...but no he had to hit her

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!
Theyre draggin it like a ..idk...so stupidly..it gets boring i dont like it at all...esp..by makin abhay look stupid...lol hes alays insulting her, hitting n running (seriously how can u ever justify tht?!?!!!!) lol
IDK wht to say...they need to stop this asap....? but still keep Sid in..n make in fall for Piya...I wud love to see him jealous looking at abhiya...but still love her deeply...cuz ya know Damon does..n still be cool..n a good person..but not drag the show tht way!

as many have said,i also think that he wasnt going 2 punch her.he can never do that yaar.he was going 2 scold her by holding her hands tight..
Hope no misunderstandings cripple up between them
😭
Originally posted by sanaya11

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!
Theyre draggin it like a ..idk...so stupidly..it gets boring i dont like it at all...esp..by makin abhay look stupid...lol hes alays insulting her, hitting n running (seriously how can u ever justify tht?!?!!!!) lol
IDK wht to say...they need to stop this asap....? but still keep Sid in..n make in fall for Piya...I wud love to see him jealous looking at abhiya...but still love her deeply...cuz ya know Damon does..n still be cool..n a good person..but not drag the show tht way!
Agree with both of you ! cvs need 2 put an end 2 it asap..but still,chill guys ! We knw piya will never fall 4 sid,ryt ?
No matter what Abhay does he will still look bad in front of Piya...he pushed her and made her cry-she will think he's bad...he punches Sid-Piya will still think Abhay is bad...I don't watch this anymore as I don't like the fact that they have played around with ABHIYA...its true it is getting dragged...I just want the good days back!!!
Originally posted by Chinky_RPattz

as many have said,i also think that he wasnt going 2 punch her.he can never do that yaar.he was going 2 scold her by holding her hands tight..
Hope no misunderstandings cripple up between them
😭
exactly he wasnt gonna punch her or anything like that 🤣
he does close his fist tightly when he's super angry or trying to control himself 🤣
Sid just made it seem like he was going to hit her by holding Abhay's hand...wow this guy z soooo evil 😈
Actually i will fell good if Abhay give a punch to Piya. i am sick and tired of halfhearted closing scene. And Piya how could she went a man's house. Let's see something different like punching scene.