Arjun's BG Music!!>...

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys!!>...
Me isn't a new member;just tht I aint tht active in-here,KMH2 Section!!>...
Ufffff,KMH would always remain a special show to me!!>...*sigh*...

Today's epi.was simply awesome!!>....The last bit was simply beautiful!!....*sigh*....*sigh*....hoping nothing destroys the dreamy moment!!>...😳......

Well,in today's epi.when Arjun comes to Jay's place;did ya guys notice the BG Music|??.......ufffff,same music tht was played on Arjun in KMH-1.And I wassss sooo pleased to hear tht after sucha looooooong tym,coz I always thought that was the most beautiful tune in KMH-1!!>😳.....Uffffff,sounds passionate,just like the munda himself!!>...*sigh*....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lornab70 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ya  u  r  right  I also noticed.. Thinking to write  them out  But u  did the  job  for me...this  same  music  was  used for Arjun in season 1.. The  time  when we saw Arjun for  the  1st  time  properly in  that  bluish  shade  coat  n ohhhhh  the  sunglass  soooooo   stunning  n  he  was  coming after the  SSC finished  to ride in  the car  before  the  journalist talked  to  him....  the  same  music  used  today   really  loved it.....  brought  the  old  memories  back  .,....
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
me 2 luv tht music
ohh the first look of arjun in kmh1 made me mad for him from the very first day
nav92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya i also noticed,,and think,,yaar yeh kmh ka music kyu nahi lagate,,idhar udhar ke music use karte hai,,,bt jo bhi kmh ke music se beeter aur koi  bg music suit nahi krta
Aizatmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ya i also noticed that n i lv that music it suited so well on arjun actually for me this music is identity of arjun
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya i also notice.....n i luv dat music n arjun's style............😉