Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun's BG Music!!>...

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Hey guys!!>...
Me isn't a new member;just tht I aint tht active in-here,KMH2 Section!!>...
Ufffff,KMH would always remain a special show to me!!>...*sigh*...

Today's epi.was simply awesome!!>....The last bit was simply beautiful!!....*sigh*....*sigh*....hoping nothing destroys the dreamy moment!!>...Embarrassed......

Well,in today's epi.when Arjun comes to Jay's place;did ya guys notice the BG Music|??.......ufffff,same music tht was played on Arjun in KMH-1.And I wassss sooo pleased to hear tht after sucha looooooong tym,coz I always thought that was the most beautiful tune in KMH-1!!>Embarrassed.....Uffffff,sounds passionate,just like the munda himself!!>...*sigh*....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14--rama--Nelz..--priyal--..anshita..roshaniDSiddhi_

Lornab70 Groupbie
Lornab70
Lornab70

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Ya  u  r  right  I also noticed.. Thinking to write  them out  But u  did the  job  for me...this  same  music  was  used for Arjun in season 1.. The  time  when we saw Arjun for  the  1st  time  properly in  that  bluish  shade  coat  n ohhhhh  the  sunglass  soooooo   stunning  n  he  was  coming after the  SSC finished  to ride in  the car  before  the  journalist talked  to  him....  the  same  music  used  today   really  loved it.....  brought  the  old  memories  back  .,....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--priyal--

--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
me 2 luv tht music
ohh the first look of arjun in kmh1 made me mad for him from the very first day
nav92 Goldie
nav92
nav92

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
ya i also noticed,,and think,,yaar yeh kmh ka music kyu nahi lagate,,idhar udhar ke music use karte hai,,,bt jo bhi kmh ke music se beeter aur koi  bg music suit nahi krta
Aizatmir Senior Member
Aizatmir
Aizatmir

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Ya i also noticed that n i lv that music it suited so well on arjun actually for me this music is identity of arjun
..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
ya i also notice.....n i luv dat music n arjun's style............Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index