Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

From angry young MAaN to JOKER-MAaN

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
[CRYPT]
Geet takes the stool to climb n to get the bottle of methi when Dev comes n stops her..n says dun take risk ...tell servant!! Geet says..servant aint home! Dev says..so tell me..i will get it..! Dev asks what u want.. Geet says methi. without lookin at him! Dev searching for the box  n says..not able to identify! Geet gives description of Methi when MSK enters n glares..! Dev hands over box to her .. n Geet thanks him..!!  Both see MSK n freeze.. its awkward..! Dev says..came to get water ..n leaves! Maneet steal glances at each other..! Geet gives explanation n MSK says.. so u were trying to get up..i told u so many times to not take risk.. Doc asked u to rest..so better rest! Geet self thot.. he is angry again God ..he is Mr. Khadoos again! Geet says.. i understood all..! But from what she said.. m tensed!! MSK says..what?? Geet says..let it be..!! MSK insists.. Geet diverts n teases MSK that are u like this from birth or some accident.. MSK says what?? Geet says..ur eyes always big n brows furred?? MSK Says..so u have problem with my face?? Geet says so baby will b  like u..!! MSK says what?? Geet says.. well i m scared that my baby will b like u..full of anger! Geet says i will just come! 

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Don in Annes cabin n Anne and Romeo try to excuse themselves out of the wedding ..by suggesting Arjuns name..n Arjun recos Anne..!! LOL Manisha says..btw that wedding was of ur daughter.ur too young n hot..!! Don says..i m Babu's son... n i m unmarried!! Anne once again suggest Arjuns name n Arjun vice versa! Don says...shut up..do u think i m a fool.. my name is Sangram Gurjar..n my sons wedding plan will be done by u...! Arjun says Anne u will... Anne says..u ..n Sangram says.. both of u will plan! I know..that when u both work together..its a hit..when not its a flop..so u both have to work together! Arjun protests but Don says..enouf!

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
MSK comes to Dadis room n Dadi says..what?? MSK stammers .. Dadi says..u want to ask..then ask ..dun hesitate! MSK says..well when i was born.. how was Dad looking.. Dadi says..what?? MSK says.. was he serious or happy?? Dadi says..ur Dad was serious types.. MSK self thot..so Geet was right! Dadi says..what u said?? MSK says..she said if i m angry.. Baby will be angry too.. Dadi says...she is right.. u smile n keep Geet smiling too then baby will b hale n hearty! MSK says got it!

MSK comes to Geet n starts smiling..n Geet says ...what? MSK says nothing n searches something.. n Geet says..lemme take it out..n jumps up n MSK shouts first n then tells calmly.. calm down..not good for baby! Geet confused!  MSK checks himself smiling in the mirror n Geet says..what?? MSK says..see im no longer angry.. so our baby wont be angry.. Geet says..no no longer angry..but will be a joker..n MSK shouts n then calms again n says..what u said?? Geet says..nothing..LOL MSK says.. u called me joker n Geet smiles n MSK says for u .. i will change my name everyday for u..n Geet hugs MSK n says..u talk so sweetly that i feel like melting .. MSK says..sure .. i never saw a FAT CANDLE melt..n Geet gets angry! 

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Next day morning...Romeo is telling to Nitya n Manisha that we are dead..what will we do! Manisha says..dun worry with Arjun-Anne ..! Romeo says..look at them they both want to trap the other..! Nitya says..now what?? Manisha suggest shifting to escape Don! Anne-Arjun blame each other... about inviting Don in..!! Romeo says..stop fighting n think what to do next ! Don comes..all freeze! HE asks about wedding plans.. Arjun says no plan.. Anne says we did but computer crashed!! He says.. tell me...!! Manisha says m about to faint..!! Anne-Arjun both says..we have no plan.. ! Don says..i luv this teamwork.. n by tomorrow morning want plan! Romeo-Manisha-Nitya request Anne-Arjun to make up and work together!

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
MSK asks Dadi..what happened.. Nacool havent gotten breakfast.!! Geet starts to serve MSK n MSK tells Geet..so many times i told not to work..n then calmly says..Dadi why dun u explain Geet... why she needs to work..! Dev comes n says.. Dadi i m going for interview..shall come by afternoon..!! Dadi asks Dev u said that ur interview at Mr. Kapoor went off well?? Dev says..but he refused.. MSK says.. he din..i made him to.. Dadi.. Geet Dev all startled!

-END-
[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Precap ---- Dadi comes to Geet n says..come with me.. Geet asks where.. n Dadi says just come! Dev asks servant..whats up..where did they go..n servant says.. MSK called n asked to come to clinic so..! Dev wonders if anything has happened to MSK

[/CRYPT]

Edited by Armu4eva - 09 March 2011 at 9:33am

The following 100 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10gujaratigirlgeetha0803akr_jhlER_ER_YAsweet_sami66JaiprichintushilpajayamarcoffeeBeansgagsyritamukundasmi123nachuitzangellpreetee14Darkangel_MoMoTinkJiazerroavidity_2002dd.coolibmeem275bhakbhartifanhemvbHema_MManneetFANsupriafatim30huny.thebestchipbahanesubiamansravssMs-Min-HoHADmishtibvs7691lodyMallu_galmy_viewanshimanshisvijaya77-Deepzz-polly23Dhara_sspringsDrashtiDhamiNo1soni-zeeputhNewdimeArwenishmacho_muffinmrk-1MarshP-pixie-prnczLuvScoobymodishhAngadzgirlKyunkiImafaneuphoricpunjabi.princesmechantefilleDillikudishalini01evasumijyoti06-Kash-Amoureuxswan20neharamd410..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-VisuSahSahSigma49erFanFallen AngelSilentsoulAbsoluvnivedithajnawazstarchaserahmona_pakswe-Priti11-naddiya26cuttieesun-naaaaaaaaaroseinbloomnahtani88WeAimToPleasesuk19tinselblackb28-Mrs.MSK--LetItGo-Sara_DONT_ASKa2zahidJennyPennynotfadedawayundisclosed

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH TANU Smile

Can't wait for the Hug msn hug emoticon

And Love from All my Crazy Buddies :)
my doc ReemaLOL
Sofiya 
simona
Kirti
Hina
Veronika
Absoluv
Shalini
Salma
Azi
Prema
Mishty
sangi
Deepthi
Dewdroped
Parisa
Nehara
Black
Muskaan
Pinku

i Think i dint miss anyone if soo let me know Smile

Edited by --Thush-- - 09 March 2011 at 9:04am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

itzangellsupriaArmu4evamy_viewsoni-zeedeepthichoudaryLuvScooby-Sangs-macho_muffinsun-naaaaaaaaanaddiya26Kash-Gurti-VisuneharaAbsoluvAmoureux..Gurti-Kash..starchaseblackb28

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Thanks for the update Tanu Smile

Thanks to all the CDies too Smile And Thank from all the CDies.... And My Twiny....

CDies did  get the theme right Wink

Edited by Azmatazz - 09 March 2011 at 9:14am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evamy_viewsoni-zeedeepthichoudaryDilsay-Sangs-macho_muffinLuvScoobysun-naaaaaaaaastarchaseAbsoluv..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visunehara-Mrs.MSK-blackb28

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Armu4evamy_viewsoni-zeedeepthichoudaryLuvScoobymacho_muffin-Sangs-AbsoluvAmoureux..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-VisuneharaFallen Angelstarchase-Mrs.MSK-blackb28

dd.cool Senior Member
dd.cool
dd.cool

Hi Tanu, thank you for the update…

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nachuasmi123Armu4eva_G1234_soni-zeemacho_muffinevasumineharaAbsoluvAmoureux-Mrs.MSK-blackb28

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

thanks

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Armu4evamacho_muffinAbsoluvnehara-Mrs.MSK-blackb28

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Thankss TanuHug

From

Sofiya
Simona
Kirti
Sangs
Salma
Reema
Thush
Misthy
Bubbly
Sara
Pinku
Shalini
Muskaan
Hina
Sanya
Sherya
Deepti
Dewerdopz
Nehara
Azi
Param

Edited by Kash-fanforever - 09 March 2011 at 9:03am

Armu4evamy_viewsoni-zeedeepthichoudary-Sangs-macho_muffinLuvScoobyDilsaysun-naaaaaaaaaAmoureux..Gurti-Kash..neharastarchaseAbsoluv-Mrs.MSK-blackb28

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much.................................

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Armu4evamacho_muffinneharaAmoureuxblackb28

Go to top