Tapu, a garbage ki dukan (Page 7)

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutmeg7

Originally posted by shyams

well....i just read him wishing happy woman's day....didnt read gaaliya....Big smile
Big smile

U need to check the Tab which shows not just what he posts but also what others have posted
oh god....izzt ki toh full on kachra kiya hai....LOLLOLLOL...this is what happens when you mix real with reel.....that bhagyashree- himalaya was most entertaining post......

It's called "Jaisi karni waisi bharni" LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111abcnutmeg7tiny15

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged

well....i just read him wishing happy woman's day....didnt read gaaliya....Big smile
Big smile

U need to check the Tab which shows not just what he posts but also what others have posted
oh god....izzt ki toh full on kachra kiya hai....LOLLOLLOL...this is what happens when you mix real with reel.....that bhagyashree- himalaya was most entertaining post......

It's called "Jaisi karni waisi bharni" LOLLOLLOL
karo karo...aur mix karo reel and real....aaj FB pe joote pade hain...kal malad mein joote padenge.....haan aisa hua toh main yaha sabko khabar karungi...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

111abcshyamsintruderfasttiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rgattu

@ankit and all

Even for a moment i accept that Tappu thinks she genuinely loves Veer....and she was truly happy yesterday for Veer having fed her happily...it didn't stop there

she had to go and give the watch to Ichcha rather than passing it on to Veer, or leaving it in the room...
and had to taunt her that Veer feels not just for the kid but her also...

if she were happy and content in what she got why for heaven's sake does she need to go and flaunt it in front of Ichcha - where is the value addition in this unless you are of sick mind and heart - as in you derive more pleasure from other's unhappiness than your own happiness...

and unfortunately it has been shown as though the baby in her womb is again just a 'thing' which will get her closer to Veer and nothing more! Cold and calculating to the core...

achchai to lekar ke kuven mein phenko - iss serial ka tho ek hi message hai - good things happen to bad people and shit happens to you when you don't do anything bad....

Tapu is of sick mind, even when nothing happened in one of d earlier episodes Tapu went to Ichcha room and was boosting abt how she and Veer have spent so many unforgettable moments on the bed together Shocked It was only Veer who heard this convo and told d truth that nothing like that actually ever happened  Clap
After deliberately hurting Iccha this pathetic woman will say a sorry in the end. This sorry makes her hypocricy just unbearable. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12tiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Originally posted by jdfan

U know what Let's just think that NandMi wanted to show OFF their CHEMISTRY and 4get it !!!!

But I don't want Ichcha to 4get itEvil Smile........Ignore that fellow and he'll get back to you
well i think if she did that ...things will get more worseOuch...it was due to her carelessness that veer is getting out of hands Ouch .. i mean she never listened to himOuch ...never gave him enough timeOuch ...one in thousand years she says  i love youOuch...she needs to stick with him and make him realize she is the most important person in his lifeOuch 

Is it necessary to keep reminding the other person that she loves him???OuchWell , I don't think so....Ignore means just don't talk much and then as usual he'll ask her what happened ......and then she can put her heart out to him such that he understands and doesn't do all these blunders again....
atleast she can reply back when he says i love youSleepycant she ..tum log meri bat ko kab samjho gay..SleepySleepy

111abcnutmeg7tiny15

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged

U know what Let's just think that NandMi wanted to show OFF their CHEMISTRY and 4get it !!!!

But I don't want Ichcha to 4get itEvil Smile........Ignore that fellow and he'll get back to you
well i think if she did that ...things will get more worseOuch...it was due to her carelessness that veer is getting out of hands Ouch .. i mean she never listened to himOuch ...never gave him enough timeOuch ...one in thousand years she says  i love youOuch...she needs to stick with him and make him realize she is the most important person in his lifeOuch 

Is it necessary to keep reminding the other person that she loves him???OuchWell , I don't think so....Ignore means just don't talk much and then as usual he'll ask her what happened ......and then she can put her heart out to him such that he understands and doesn't do all these blunders again....
atleast she can reply back when he says i love youSleepycant she ..tum log meri bat ko kab samjho gay..SleepySleepy
today we can expect lot of stink from garbage ki dukan....LOLLOLLOL

jdfanankit111tiny15

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
This topic is targetting another fan grp here with abusive name-calling of the couple...such posts will not b tolerated anymore in this forum

**Topic closed
Uttaran dev team

Go to top