Uttaran
Uttaran

Tapu, a garbage ki dukan (Page 4)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutmeg7

tapasya toh giri hiu aurat hai.....usse kuch achcha expect kiya hi nahi jaa sakta....
as for veer....even though i love veecha pair....i would not accept what veer did yesterday....
veeore does not exist then why force it on viewers by showing insipid scenes....
for obvious reasonWinkWink. veeore never existed and will never exist, it was only in dreamland of Tapu and some people. u cant control dream naLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nutmeg7tiny15

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

tapasya toh giri hiu aurat hai.....usse kuch achcha expect kiya hi nahi jaa sakta....
as for veer....even though i love veecha pair....i would not accept what veer did yesterday....
veeore does not exist then why force it on viewers by showing insipid scenes....
for obvious reasonWinkWink. veeore never existed and will never exist, it was only in dreamland of Tapu and some people. u cant control dream naLOLLOLLOL

veer is going to hit himself with his shoes.....when he comes to know ki woh us chameli ke bachche ka baap nahi hai

ankit111tiny15

rgattu Senior Member
rgattu
rgattu

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
@ankit and all

Even for a moment i accept that Tappu thinks she genuinely loves Veer....and she was truly happy yesterday for Veer having fed her happily...it didn't stop there

she had to go and give the watch to Ichcha rather than passing it on to Veer, or leaving it in the room...
and had to taunt her that Veer feels not just for the kid but her also...

if she were happy and content in what she got why for heaven's sake does she need to go and flaunt it in front of Ichcha - where is the value addition in this unless you are of sick mind and heart - as in you derive more pleasure from other's unhappiness than your own happiness...

and unfortunately it has been shown as though the baby in her womb is again just a 'thing' which will get her closer to Veer and nothing more! Cold and calculating to the core...

achchai to lekar ke kuven mein phenko - iss serial ka tho ek hi message hai - good things happen to bad people and shit happens to you when you don't do anything bad....

Edited by rgattu - 10 March 2011 at 4:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nutmeg7sourojshyamstiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged

veer is going to hit himself with his shoes.....when he comes to know ki woh us chameli ke bachche ka baap nahi hai
see, actors do blackmailing, its without any doubt, becoz even Rashami accepted tht she tried to make her role positive. but the problem with CVs tht this character hs gone so far tht reverse gear is not possible, so they r showing some Nandwani scenes between and is chakkar me story ki wat lag rahi hai. in politics they r ruining all characters. the most loved characters Jogi and Veer hs been already destroyedAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nutmeg7intruderfasttiny15

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rgattu

@ankit and all

Even for a moment i accept that Tappu thinks she genuinely loves Veer....and she was truly happy yesterday for Veer having fed her happily...it didn't stop there

she had to go and give the watch to Ichcha rather than passing it on to Veer, or leaving it in the room...

if she were happy and content in what she got why for heaven's sake does she need to go and flaunt it in front of Ichcha - where is the value addition in this unless you are of sick mind and heart - as in you derive more pleasure from other's unhappiness than your own happiness...

and unfortunately it has been shown as though the baby in her womb is again just a 'thing' which will get her closer to Veer and nothing more! Cold and calculating to the core...

achchai to lekar ke kuven mein phenko - iss serial ka tho ek hi message hai - good things happen to bad people and shit happens to you when you don't do anything bad....

Tapu is of sick mind, even when nothing happened in one of d earlier episodes Tapu went to Ichcha room and was boosting abt how she and Veer have spent so many unforgettable moments on the bed together Shocked It was only Veer who heard this convo and told d truth that nothing like that actually ever happened  Clap

Edited by shyams - 10 March 2011 at 4:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattudivy609sourojjdfantiny15

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged

see, actors do blackmailing, its without any doubt, becoz even Rashami accepted tht she tried to make her role positive. but the problem with CVs tht this character hs gone so far tht reverse gear is not possible, so they r showing some Nandwani scenes between and is chakkar me story ki wat lag rahi hai. in politics they r ruining all characters. the most loved characters Jogi and Veer hs been already destroyedAngryAngryAngry
and rashmi had even said in her joint interview with nandish in zindagi live....that she is insecure...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Originally posted by rgattu

@ankit and all

Tapu is of sick mind, even when nothing happened in one of d earlier episodes Tapu went to Ichcha room and was boosting abt how she and Veer have spent so many unforgettable moments on the bed together Shocked It was only Veer who heard this convo and told d truth that nothing like that actually ever happened  Clap
lol yeh wala veer kahan chala gaya CryCrykalConfused to mera dil keh raha tha k  us ka murder kar doonAngryAngryAngry

rgattutiny15

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
U know what Let's just think that NandMi wanted to show OFF their CHEMISTRY and 4get it !!!!

But I don't want Ichcha to 4get itEvil Smile........Ignore that fellow and he'll get back to you

shyamstiny15

Go to top