India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Hum Aapke Hai Kaun (Page 99)

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Hello Sakeena................how r u sweets ??

And u r right...............Divya......the cry baby.

HL n CC..............always ready to fight.............someone....please give them a dumbbell...........so that they can hit each other hard enuff........ke bolti band ho jaaye.

And last but not the least...........Mr.Attitude..........is day by day......becoming Mr-Perfect-in-everything...................n i'm loving this Viren.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989wadi..doll..Sakeena..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

aysha1989ButifuleyesVirMan_ArShi

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Hey Sofna.............how r u ??

I dont know about others...........but i surely wish Viren to pursue his own wife........in a way that lovers do............or a guy who is crazy about a girl does.

That'll be one treat to watch.

diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..Sofna

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Just a thought came to my mind...let me know what u all think... In the property promo they showed like the whole family knew what nivi was going to do... But today they showed rant no one knew of nivi's plan in actual . So will something similar happen again... Will she tell the family she is going for holi.... But not to Viren and leave the house when he is not there just keavin the signed divorce papers and a letter for him.... Expecting him to sought out his feelings and he gets her back by holi... If I go by the article how will nivi try to make a space in his heart if she leaves him....these articles confuse us. One says somethin. And other says something else.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Butifuleyeswadi..dollSofnadiyaloveskinny..Sakeena..

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I was watching the precap and there Nivi says "kyun pyaar ki umeed jagi or sab bikhar gaya"
I understand Viren broke Nivi's heart.

But Nivi's dialogue and actions -
meine Viren ka pyaar mahsus kiya hai
i would have gone if he was happy
I am a sood bahu
viren pyaar dena jaanta hai
I will make this marriage successful.
to cc - mera is ghar mein rehne ka ekhi maqsad hai viren ki khusi
I will not go till Viren does not become alright
to God - u don't want Viren to be mine
the temple scene which she herself experienced

so much of contraindication which i do not understand.

Edited by niviren - 11 March 2011 at 10:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Butifuleyeswadi..dolldiyaloveskinny..Sakeena..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahuja

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
@Ketty, How are you? oh Baseball bat will be better to knock some sense into Divya. You know Ketty I want Pratap & Naintara dadi give Hema left, right, center everywhere. I am so damn fuming today, she is completely destroying her daughter's life.
Arey yaar, I can understand CC hating Nivi and doing all those things with her because she is Keshav's daughter but what's with Hema, she is hell bent on spoling Nivi's life. She is your neice you psycho witch. Ok now we need to name her too, I got it how about Golam because for Hema is her PRECIOUSLOL

@Sakeena, I liked your cry baby icon for Divya dear, you made me lol.

@Sofna, a big hello to you. Its been a while I spoke to you dear. How are you? Hey remember when we were talking last time before I made a disappearance, we wanted Viren to pursue his WifeWink and we also knew that it will be different and more mature this time. Oh God I am waiting so impatiently.
Just their touch,their eye lock, their smile can make us go gaga over them and mind you there is no sensuality in it yet but when it comes to the real romance and sensuality I don't know what will happen to all of us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4megmann2010wadi..dollSofna..Sakeena..

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

Just a thought came to my mind...let me know what u all think... In the property promo they showed like the whole family knew what nivi was going to do... But today they showed rant no one knew of nivi's plan in actual . So will something similar happen again... Will she tell the family she is going for holi.... But not to Viren and leave the house when he is not there just keavin the signed divorce papers and a letter for him.... Expecting him to sought out his feelings and he gets her back by holi... If I go by the article how will nivi try to make a space in his heart if she leaves him....these articles confuse us. One says somethin. And other says something else.

Sahuja dear, How are you? Its been a while I spoke with you.
Its better we just wait for the episodes so much confusion.
You see she promised her dad on Divorce day that she will work on her marriage and she knows Viren cares for her and she knows him pretty well by now. I am not understanding this step except my mind and heart are always pointing towards Divya. Because for Divya maharani Nivi can do anything, she was ready to marry any man after all. But thank God she got Viren.
And you see this way atlast Nivi-Sid past comes out, everyone will know why Nivi actually married Viren, they will know what Hema plays games behind. Oh I am so fed up I want the past to come out it high time now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaButifuleyes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index