India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Hum Aapke Hai Kaun (Page 92)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Either hl provoked cc to brainwash nivi, or its nivi's new plan, or she is not confident abt viren's love now. Anyways CTs 've destroyed our peace for d weekend. Now our only joy is suchi's ff n besharam gang's scenes.. Just hoping dat they'll hear our wishes.. Smile
Gud nite n swt drmz dears.. Back to real world.. Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsfai_luBz_NehaHCShayafanaysha1989VirMan_ArShiFrozenRainwadi..dolldiyaloveskinny

VarshaLuvsArjun Goldie
VarshaLuvsArjun
VarshaLuvsArjun

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteMeher

after watching 2dy' epi i feel like slapping hemlata Angry..arghhhh...i hate her..i really hate her...nivi should give her a tight slap....Angry

yaaa really i told this to my mother that i want to slap her AngryAngryAngry she is so irritating

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafanaysha1989FrozenRainwadi..dolldiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshakrishnan

Originally posted by cuteMeher

after watching 2dy' epi i feel like slapping hemlata Angry..arghhhh...i hate her..i really hate her...nivi should give her a tight slap....Angry

yaaa really i told this to my mother that i want to slap her AngryAngryAngry she is so irritating

Nivi is so samskari that she will never do anything like that,  But yes someone else can do this slapping business,  may be Sidharth, Viren, DS or YD, they deserve a very hard hand, jo din mein chand taare deekha de.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafanaysha1989FrozenRain..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12wadi..dollFrozenRaindiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Hey everyone thanks for the update raj. Diya di I'm also hating DD,HL and CC. I'm so upset don't want nivi and viren to separate. How long must we wait to see our favorite couple together. Hating this track.

Edited by dyhardfan - 11 March 2011 at 8:27am

fai_luBz_NehaHCaysha1989VarshaLuvsArjunVirMan_ArShiFrozenRaindiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dyhardfan

Hey everyone thanks for the update raj. Diya di I'm also hating DD,HL and CC. I'm so upset don't want nivi and viren to separate. How long must we wait to see our favorite couple together. Hating this track.

Absolutely agree with u Dear, I am also craving to see our favorite Jodi together, Why are the CTs doing this to us,  why r they troubling us so much,  We want our Jodi please, 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShiwadi..dollNiViren-Raj

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niviren

Seeing the precap I felt so sad. Why is Nivi doing this. Why is she leaving Viren. I hope Viren stops her. Or is the SBS new true? CryCryCry

Actually if u see the SBS segment, NT dadi and KS looked kind of sad . Y would they be sad if she has only come home as per rituals. I think that scene would be 1-2 days after she returns to Sharma house..

I am assuming Viren opens up to everyone but Nivi. That might be out of guilt coz he was the reason for lot of her pains during MP track... And then CC, HL jaise log to hai hi to taunt her that she is the reason for their and DD unhappiness, hence she decides to leave. God knows i cant think of any other reason...

I dont mind a short seperation for them to realise their feelings for each other in a better way...

fai_luBz_NehaHCaysha1989Alphabet26FrozenRainashred12wadi..dolldiyaloveskinny

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Thanx sakeena dear.. But my mind is stuck here Smile..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989wadi..dolldiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index