India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Hum Aapke Hai Kaun (Page 83)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Absolutely true Raj, CC will surely lose her son this time forever,  because after so much if she does not improve then its impossible for her to improve,  Viren can see well how his mother is,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollNiViren-Raj

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
i know i too hope that something happens like what divya said

diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
My other concern is Divya. After seeing HL's reaction yesterday, she is definittely going to poison Divya's mind and I hope Divya does not fall prey to it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
guys 5 1/2 hours to goooooooooooooo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niviren

My other concern is Divya. After seeing HL's reaction yesterday, she is definittely going to poison Divya's mind and I hope Divya does not fall prey to it.

I agree with u Raj, I am also worried about Divya, I hope she does not listen to her mother this time, I want her to be a support of Nivi,  like an elder sister,  LIke we are getting to see the Sood Brother's bonding I want to see Nivi and Divya's bonding,  It would be great to see both couples happy together and infact both these couples should go on a Honeymoon and this time when they are completely in love with each other, I would like to see the Brothers and sisters enjoying together joking,  and having fun together,

-yati-NiViren-Raj

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Diya ......idea of second honeymoon is g8 dear.....coz in First honeymoon, der was no honey but only bitterness.....

well .....I'm happy dat nivren r getting closer.....But I also feel little sad for nandu mera bandu.......suddenly  we have lost d luvstory of NAren(nandu n viren)......ab mere nandu ka kya hoga........Ouch.....wo to bichara akela rah jayega.....I hope Lajwanti uske hairstyle se impress ho jaye...n he would also get a true companion in lajwanti...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dolldiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Diya ......idea of second honeymoon is g8 dear.....coz in First honeymoon, der was no honey but only bitterness.....

well .....I'm happy dat nivren r getting closer.....But I also feel little sad for nandu mera bandu.......suddenly  we have lost d luvstory of NAren(nandu n viren)......ab mere nandu ka kya hoga........Ouch.....wo to bichara akela rah jayega.....I hope Lajwanti uske hairstyle se impress ho jaye...n he would also get a true companion in lajwanti...LOL

Yes Yati, bechara Nandu, must be so heart broken seeing Nivren getting closer, He must be hiding and crying,  But am sure uski Laajwanti must be there for him,  She will come and take care of him and then there will be 3 marriages,  SIdya, Nivren and Nanlaa(Nandu+Laajwantee)  then all 3 couples will go for honeymoon together,

-yati-NiViren-Raj

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged

lolz so true nandu also needs someone lolz

-yati-NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index