Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Hum Aapke Hai Kaun (Page 82)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Hey in yesterday's Episode did anyone notice something, When Viren came down to have breakfast with his family,he was looking at Nivi, and when CC told him that she knew he would not like to eat the breakfast prepared by Nivi and should he make Omlette,  Viren got Irritated and said no to his mother controlling his anger, He really got annoyed with his mother, and He looked at Nivi,  Is it he still does not much care for him mother because she leaves no opportunity to taunt and badmouth Nivi,. AM I right or I am mistaken about Viren;s expression getting annoyed with CC

Well Diya, u r right.
He was irritated. In addition it was also difficult for him to tell everyone that he came there to be with them which overruled the irritation, therefore he did not tell CC anything, though he knew CC's intention.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-yati-diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niviren

Originally posted by friendforall

Hey in yesterday's Episode did anyone notice something, When Viren came down to have breakfast with his family,he was looking at Nivi, and when CC told him that she knew he would not like to eat the breakfast prepared by Nivi and should he make Omlette,  Viren got Irritated and said no to his mother controlling his anger, He really got annoyed with his mother, and He looked at Nivi,  Is it he still does not much care for him mother because she leaves no opportunity to taunt and badmouth Nivi,. AM I right or I am mistaken about Viren;s expression getting annoyed with CC

Well Diya, u r right.
He was irritated. In addition it was also difficult for him to tell everyone that he came there to be with them which overruled the irritation, therefore he did not tell CC anything, though he knew CC's intention.

Thanks so much Raj,  Yes even I feel Viren knows his mother very well and even if she tries to play her tricks to seperate Viren and Nivi she will not be successful in doing so

wadi..dollNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Yes Diya she cannot and the hint was given yesterday. When the almighty does not want them to be seperate then CC kis khet ki muli hai Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989-yati-diyaloveskinny

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
diya n raj...agree gals.......viren did respond in favour of nivi.....n yes when nivi couldn't been managed 2 resist viren, how can viren resist himself ......n definatley......dey both remain 2gether forever......

VirMan_ArShiNiViren-RajCurlylocks

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niviren

Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Hi....raj,

Ya ...... dis forum is as refreshing as each n every nivren mement....Smile

@ccbm_fan (can i know ur name)

Yes it is refreshing. Now i can face another such meeting in the afternoon again. Embarrassed

I always try to peek in whenever i get the chance. Cannot stay away Smile

I'm yati...raj....LOL

VarshaLuvsArjunNiViren-Raj

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
@D
yup i noticed dat too.... viren's controlling his anger like a volcano but it'l soon burst out with flames if chanchal continues to behave da way she does towards our nivi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjun-yati-diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Yati and Raj, I completely agree with u both, CC will never be successful in separating Nivi and Viren, they are made for each other,  If she does it Viren will surely burst like a Volcano, as it is Woh to Volcano se bhi jyaada hot hai,,  Lava to uske saamne kuch bhi nahi, He will always stand by Nivi and not allow anyone to take advantage of her,  

VarshaLuvsArjun-yati-NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Yup Viren knows his Nivi and he also knows his mother.
CC is going to loose her son if she tries to scheme against Nivi.

I hope henceforth CTs do not separate Nivi-Viren ever.

Edited by niviren - 11 March 2011 at 1:00am

VarshaLuvsArjundiyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index