Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Hum Aapke Hai Kaun (Page 79)

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by pipicat

oh yes i think cc shouldWink be stalked  by a make up sales man lolz.. then she can run away with him and get tons of free red lipstick

Hey Hina u cracked me up, I just cant stop laughing, I was wondering instead of Stalkng Poor Nivi CC should have been Stalked, May be next turn is CC's

@bold
im gonna wait with popcorn & pringles to watch dat part D ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pipicat-yati-diyaloveskinny

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
I think CC asked 4 lotz of red color lipsticks of different brandsof diffrent countries ....n jawahar disappears 2 arrange them....coz he has 2 travel a lot ...........Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjunvids08aysha1989pipicatCurlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
jeez stop it yati LOL im runnin out of tissues here ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989-yati-

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

the way nivi hides and sees viren these days i think she too has learnt abit of stalking..  i wa wondering how can she resist shuch ahottie in her room  ... hug to ker hi lay

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989VarshaLuvsArjunwadi..dollCurlylocksNiViren-Raj

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

the way nivi hides and sees viren these days i think she too has learnt abit of stalking..  i wa wondering how can she resist shuch ahottie in her room  ... hug to ker hi lay

ahhh she's one lucky girl pipz... (is it ok if i call u pipz?)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-yati-diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Hey just a small thought, What if something like this happens

Nivi announces that she is leaving the house after Viren accpets his family, at that time Viren is at office,  But when Nivi announces this everyone try to stop her but she refuses that her work is complete and now she has to leave as promissed,  VD cant bear this and she phones Viren immediately,  Viren leaves office soon and rushes home,  When he reaches home he runs to his room where Nivi is packing her bags,  (when she came she was empty handed now while leaving she is carrying a big suitcase) Viren reaches the room and looks at Nivi all sad, and asks her'

"Kahi Jaa rahi ho"  Nivi replies haan Viren Jis kaam ke liye mein yahan ruki thi ab woh kaam to poora ho gaya hai ab mera yahan kyaa kaam, Tumhe tumhare parivaaar se millane kaa vaadaa kiya thaa so ab woh poora ho gaya hai, to mein yahan par ruk kar kyaa karungi"  Viren says kyun lekin mujhe mera poora parivaar chahiye,  Nivi says haan Viren tumhe tumhara poora parivaar mil gaya hai Maa, Papa, Dada ji, Dadi ji, Vandana Chachi, Sidharth jaisa Bhai, DIvya jaisi Bhabhi," tumhara parivaar to pura ho gaya hai":Maine talaaq ke kaagzaad de sign kar liya hai Viren ab mein jaa rahi hou. Viren tells her shayad tumne theek se suna nahi Maine kaha mujhe mera poora parivaar chahiye"  Nivi says Haan Viren tumhe tumhara poora parivaar hi ,mila hai,  Viren says nahi Nivi tum mera parivaar nahi kyaa,  Tum chali gayi to mein kaise jeeyunga,  Mujhe sahi aur galat mein kaun farak deekhayega,. Tum meri zindagi kaa ahem hissa ho Nivi mat jaao,  and he tears the Divorce papers,  He tells Nivi mujhe ehsaas ho gaya hai Nivi mein tumhare bina nahi reh sakta,  Mujhe chor kar mat jaao,  Tum mera parivaar ho,  Mat Jaao Nivi,  Nivi in all tears but takes her suitcase and goes out,  gets down the stairs,  VIren comes running after her, all family waiting downstairs,  Viren calls out to Nivi and tellls her please mat Jaao Nivi and opens his arms asking Nivi to come and hug him,  she starts crying,  leaves her suitcase and comes running and hugs him, Both cry and both are very happy, VD comes with Sindoor and tells Viren "Leh Viren aur Bhar le iski maang"  Viren takes it and applies it on Nivi's maang, 
All are happy,  except CC but still for Viren's happiness he keeps quiet

I dont know how far u all can like it, but still tell me

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989VarshaLuvsArjunpipicat-yati-wadi..dollCurlylocksNiViren-Raj

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
yeah could be you are right... just imgaine her saying sunay ji woh app african red lipstick katham ho gai hai .. plzz get me some moreCool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by friendforall

oh yes i think cc shouldWink be stalked  by a make up sales man lolz.. then she can run away with him and get tons of free red lipstick

Hey Hina u cracked me up, I just cant stop laughing, I was wondering instead of Stalkng Poor Nivi CC should have been Stalked, May be next turn is CC's

@bold
im gonna wait with popcorn & pringles to watch dat part D ROFL ROFL

Yes Nadini, u r rght,  I think I will arrange for Popcorn,  wafers,  some soft drinks that day, will enjoy to watch that episode

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index