NivRen: Hum Aapke Hai Kaun (Page 66)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niviren

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by niviren

Right now I am thinking of why Nivi would want to leave the Sood House. What will happen that will provoke her to take this decision.

Raj I think Chanchal is main reason for every Nivi's problem.

Yes but what will CC do?
CC probably is not aware how much Viren loves Nivi.
CC may be thinking that even though Viren has calmed down he may still want to be separated from Nivi. CC naturally will never understand Viren.
She may ask Nivi confront Nivi the way she did before and provoke Nivi to leave.
Am still not sure how CC will do it? Will HL also have something to do in it?
I am thinking too much. I just cannot see Nivi-Viren seperate
Array she has done what she wanted to do actually it's not chanchal it's us who want Nivi to leave Viren for sometime so that he can actually get her back in his life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08gmann2010NiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Hey it would be great to see mixing red chili powder to her lipstick,  Imagine red lipstick mein red hot hot mirch ka powder,

vids08gmann2010NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
CC has not learned her lesson yet. After what happened in the mandir, her eyes have not opened.

Today when Viren came down for breakfast, CC said Viren u didn't have ur breakfast, u didn't like it, Nivi prepared it without asking me. 

She liked it that Viren sat and ate with everyone, but her love always looks superficial. CC u r in for 440 ka jhatka.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Hi all....what an awesome episode.... Loved every bit of it.... And can't get enough of it.... Loved all the nivren scenes.... Loved to see that he still has a little bit of attitude left..... No matter what I can't imagine Viren without attitude... So good to see cvs still kept a little. Omg the Mandir scene when the chunni flies t Viren's face was mind-blowing. He just had said to nivi that I have only heard abt god from others but never felt him.... And in the next moment goD decides to show him that he is there.... And the chunni flies making him realize that he needs to go in and perform the puja. Out of the world scene when he enters the Mandir and keeps staring at nivi to see how happy she is. Must say for. Moment even Chanchal was happy to see Viren there... As she ha forgotten for a second what she wanted to achieve... And then she realize that her plan failed when both do the puja together. Hl can never be happy for anyone. am do happy to see that finally Viren has started speaking. the coffe scene was so cute, specially when he answered her even before her asking him. Wow..... I love this Viren even more.... And omg his red tshirt and white jacket.... In the last scene..... He looked amazing and hot..... His expressions showed that he is calming down... All his anger is gone.... What to say he is the best actor in the industry who is able to potray any expression so easily as if naturally without putting any effort. Well I think somethin is going to happen again... Bec Viren was again angry at something... When nivi asked why did he leave from there. Hope the soods don't ruin it again.... Else why would h become angry and upset again.... And this is where nivi will play her trump card... Her last trick to get him close ... Bec if she fails now he is never going to come back. So though we know what is going to happen.. I am more keen on seeing what happened to make him react like this again. And I hope cvs don't end the episode at the point that we r left contemplating what will happen next over the weekend. Need to gt back to study... Have an exam on sat.

Edited by sahuja - 10 March 2011 at 10:18am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4evenutsAlphabet26diyaloveskinnyGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofnamoniluvskinshukNiViren-Raj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Hey Sahuja how are you darling and I loved the episode too. I think today he was embarressed on having attention as he never got that and tomorrow they will praise him and he is habitual of listining bashing and can't take praise specially when he thinks he doesn't deserve their love or praise and Praise from family will make him more guilty that's why he will be upset and come back to room.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujalamspipicatGita97NiViren-Raj

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
nice post sonia...all d best 4 xm...

raj...nice pics...

preethi...awesome pix 4 cc....

sahujaDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Hiii Gals hu r u all ? Oh I m soo soooo soooo much happy by seeng 2dy's episode . I m in my NivRen dreamland . OMGG I m seriousllyy in heaven n nt at all in a mood 2 come out lolzz. Ohhhhh yaar 2dy's episode was magical like our Nivren n KinHa / NivRen rocked n stole d show completlyyy . Lovedddd loveddd lovedddd loveddd it . Oh'okk Before I again return 2 my NivRen heaven I thnk I shld discuss abt my thoughts , U all know naa Hu difficult it is 2 return frm tht heaven  .

Okk So here r my thoughts

NIVREN IN SOOD HOUSE

Okkk So 2dy's episode continued wid d yesterday's last scene , TG Ct's now understood tht they can't leave d scene abruptly . So Viren says " Chalo , hum mandir jaa rahein hai " . . Oh Nivi was soo sooo happy , She was blushing like anything . becozz 2dy her trust abt Viren's love increased more as Viren was ready 2 go 2 temple only n only for her . So They leaves .

NIVREN OUTSIDE MANDIR

Viren n Nivi reaches Mandir in car n they comes out of it . Here I would like 2 say hu well Viren knows Nivi . He knew tht Nivi will definatelyy ask him 2 come inside of Mandir . n So Before She asks , he himself tells her tht He is nt coming inside as he doesn't believe in god So She cn go n He will wait for her here outside only . Oh Viren U said ki U faked Love , U said ki U used Nivi , U said ki u trapped Nivi in ur love , U said ki U faked love for Nivi So dear wht is d need for ur watng hun ? Why u want 2 wait for her ? Oh comeon Viren just accept it ki Hu deeply n madly U loves Nivi n can't live wout her . Okk So Nivi replies 2 Viren tht Why U don't believe in God ? when every1 does . n Here I want 2 say tht I loved loved Viren's Answer .Why ? Let us know .

Viren says " I never felt GOD , n I don't believe in beliefs " Dis 1 statement itself shows tht wht a HONEST Person Viren is !!!! . Had he nt been honest he could hav easily faked infront of every1 tht He believes in God n could hav impressed every1 But frm beginning only he never did it , rght frm d time he came back 2 shimla . He is a Loyal n honest Person n faking is nt at all his cup of Tea wheather take it faking infront of Human beings , his family , his wife  or 2 all ighty GOD . Dis shows his honesty tht d work whch we don't believe in , we should nt do it . We shld nt do any thng Half-Heartedly . n Viren believes in dis fact very Much . rght frm He came back , whtever he did , did it frm his heart n wid getting himself fully involved in it . He didn't faked anything . Wheather take his love or take his anger on family n SID . Whtever is in his heart , it's always is on his lips . So Nivi replies 2 Viren ki he feels his family's love So for them he cn come inside . Nivi tells him if his heart agrres NO then No need 2 come but If His heart tells YES then Don't ignore it . n She leaves Viren in thnkng mode . ( Oh I lovee dis thng in NIVREN , They never force their decision or feelings or Views on each other , they just tell their views n then leave d final decision 2 each other LOVELYY) .

BHAGWAAN KA BULAWA VIREN KE NAAM

Nivi enters d Mandir . n All VD,YSD, DS , SID , DD , NT dadi , KS , PT all r veryy Happy except those 3 IDIOTS CC, HL n JW . Panditji tells every1 2 do puja . he sees Nivi n tells her tht she 2 cn do d puja as She is married n It will b considered frm both Husband n wife's side . nivi becomes little sad as She badly wanted Viren wid her 2 do d Puja as dis time She understood viren's importance in her life , as dis time She understood Viren's love , as dis time she realized her love for Viren . So VD gives her d puja thali . . Nivi takes it . But it is said naa Nothng cn happen in dis world wout God's wish So here God wanted 2 bless Nivren 2gther . Becozz he is d one who made them for each other , he is d one who made them met as stangers , made them married n fall for each other . So god sends his bulawa 2 Viren . d chunaari kept on Nivi's puja thali flies n covers Viren's Face as if God was sayng 2 him " Close ur eyes Viren n just feel me " .Viren takes out d chunaari n is confused . All r so happy except U all know who . Nivi was nt able 2 stop herself frm smiling . She was veryy Happy n her happiness had no limit when Viren removes his shoes n keeps his 1st feet inside d mandir by holding d chunnari  ( Okkk Let me tell , I can't miss it . Oh God Hu hottt Viren looked when d chunnari covers his face n he removes it OMGG He was 2 hottt n d way he enters mandir was 2 2 2 hottt n yes let me nt forget It was pure at d same time . ) Here I want 2 say Viren could hav called any1 to take tht chunnari But He himself goes inside 2 give it Viren comes n stands exactly infront of Nivi n just looks her wid veryy very intenseful eyes . Pandt tells Nivren tht it's gd now Viren is also heer So U both do d puja 2gther . Viren becomes little shocked as he didn't expected tht . So they both comes 4wd . Nivi takes d pot filled wid milk  n looks at Viren . n Just by her little movements of eyes Viren understands tht She is asking him 2 hold her hand So He holds her hand n they both 2gther Pour milk on Lord Shiva . then Comes d chunnari part . Ohh dis was d swweteat part of dis scene . Nivren looks each other , Nivi takes d chunnari frm Viren's hand n Viren loks at her She holds Viren's hand n gives d one side 2 chunnari n nods her head  Hu cutely Viren was looking Nivi yaar OMGG KRAZY5 I m deaddd . They both does d chunnari ritual n Just notice Nivi while dong it was holding Viren's hand . Hu romantic yaar n More then romance it was Pure feelings of Nivren for each other whc was shouting loudly repeatedly tht Hu much they love each other . Viren gives last look 2 Nivi as he never ever leaves frm anywhere wout seeng her . So before leaving also he sees Nivi last time .

OHh I loved dis scene so much . So pure , so lovely , so touchng , so magical . n so unique  , n I loved KINHA here yaar . Kya chemistry thi yaar dono mein , simply magical . They both looked So adorable while dong puja n d best part was d Viren givng tht look 2 Nivi in tht chunaari part when She holds his hand . So cutee wid loving eyes haiii

VIREN KE DIL KA RAASTA ''COFEEE PILAKE

OHh hu much I loved dis scene yaar , Such a lovely scene . Typical Husband-Wife scene . Nivi was sleeping in d sofa . Her sleep breakes as She sees Viren sitting on bed dong some work on his hott hott lappy ( Oh VIREN'S LAPPY muhwww Hott Hotttt ) hu hottt Viren was looking while working on Lappy 2 hottt n sexy . Nivi comes 2 Viren . Viren sees her gives a cool attitude n tells her If she is getting disturbed then he cn go 2 hall for his work . Nivi refuses it . Hu cn She agrre Viren ? She wants U , her Viren 24 hrs infront of her eyes lol . So She says Just TC of ur hand n Viren gives a look as if sayng "Why U care for me so much Thanxxx alottt " Nivi goes frm there n Viren looks her leaving n gives a sweet loving smile ( Oh hu much I missed dis killing n sweet smile ufff nazar na lage ) She coems wid Coffe ( OMGG Sakkena, asma, anisha , faizuu Our Hotiee's hottt Cup is Backk yupiee " ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHNG " ) He says 2 her there is no need 2 take such prob for him , Thanxx , U cn sleep GN .( Ohh GN Omgg Viren U r a sweetheart) .  

NIVREN IN BEDROOM

One more sweet n cutee scene .. Viren is getting ready for office . Nivi comes there wid BF tells her 2 eat before getting cold n also tells her tht He didn't sleep ehole night So don't leave wout havng BF . She takes d stool , Keeps behind Viren ( at tht time I was thnkng ki If she is telling him 2 sit or wht ? lolzz) , Keeps d BF on Stool n leaves . Viren haiii Gives a veryy veryy sweet smile . ( Oh Viren U r on roll 2dy in parts of SMILES lol) . He sits , gets little sad n picks up d BF n leaves for Hall .

VIREN HAVNG BF WID HIS FAMILY

Oh hu sweet dis sceen was . Viren comes there ( BT ) , All r scared as they thought tht 2dy also Viren will refuse 2 eat BF . Evil CC gets up n goes 2 Viren n says tht U will nt do d BF naa , I knew it , Just waitt I will make Omlet for u .Here also She doesn't leave a single chance 2 blame Nivi . IDIOT . She says Nivi made dis BF wout knowing me . n Viren is shocked , Shocked bcozz He didn't believe ki after so much care Nivi took for him She still blames Nivi for everything . So He immediately answers as our sweetu c never ever listen a single word against his Nivi . So He tells tht He was nt feelng gd by eating in alone So he came heer : App logo ke paas  " n yes 2dy in Real n in actual Viren sabke paas aa gaya . sahi mayino mein . He sits on d chair as Nivi pulls d chair for him by her sweet smile . Viren looks her n sits n starts eating as he was damnn hungey n we all know Our sweetu cn do anything in dis world but can't control his hunger . n OMGG here comes d bestest part . Cutest part . He picks up d paper n starts reading while eatng so cute;yy awwww muhww . YSD tries 2 stop him But DS stops her . n All family is veryy happy n all 2gther enjoys seeng Viren eating Cutelyy .

VIREN SOOD '.. D PERFECT

SID is n tension tht in one day hu d report will b prepared . n heer coems d answer of his question . PERFECT VIREN SOOD . He coems n gives d report 2 SID sayng U cn show dis report 2 them but check it before showing 2 them n He leaves . SID is confused . He sees it n He becomes veryy happy when He comes2 know tht dis all is done By Viren n tht2 so perdectlyy . he says manager tht d meeting will b attended by Viren . d PERFECT VIREN SOOD  ( Ohh Viren when U shld take d crdit then why u back out dear ? )

PRECAP

Oh Thrilling Precap . Viren is shocked 2 hear abt ht property thng . oh His only eyes were showed when he sees d paper . 2 hott . n Guyzz did u notice 1 thng ? When Nivi asks " Wy u came frm there like dis ? " Viren had tears in his eyes n he says " Meri marzii " Is something happened in d meeting ? we will come 2 know tomm . But I m veryy excited . Can''tt waitt for tomm .

Again want 2 say KINHA were outstanding . Awosome actors yaar .

Edited by sushmitadutta - 10 March 2011 at 11:46am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujagmann2010anjaani07Anisha_91diyaloveskinnyGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Hey Keety , rachu , sahuja , diya Di Hu r u all ? ( Sorry If I missed some1 now )

@Keety Dear congrtazz for becoming IF-Dazzler . Sorry for late comment .

@sahuja Oh Dear I loved ur post as usual . n see me2 wrote abt tht chunrri flying thng d same whch U wrote . n Yupp Kinny was lookingg sooo hott in tht Red Kurta n reallyy doesn't mater wht me2 can't imagine Viren Sood wout attitude . it is jaan of Viren hehee . I 2 lovedd d epi so much . yaa so m i thnk ki Somethng might hav hapenned in meeting n So Viren was upset n sad n he was cryng as he had tears in his eyes

sahujagmann2010anjaani07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index