Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Hum Aapke Hai Kaun (Page 65)

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by sana4kinha

Ohhhh...ketty dear....chuhey marne ki dawai....ROFL...........we can mix some mirchi powder with her lipstick and compact powder.....afterall makeup deewani shld be also a mirch ki deewani....LOL
Oh I loved the idea of mixing mirchi powder with her lipstick and compact powder, she likes to wear red lipstick right? Mirch ki deewani ROFLROFLROFL She knows mirchi lagana so well, It would be fun to watch jab usse mirchi lagegi. ROFL Mix some laxative too with mirchi. ROFL

u alll guyss a realllly funny
ROFLROFLROFLROFL. my stomach is paining i can't laugh anymoreROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010FrozenRaindiyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Ok girls...have to leave now..meet u all tomorrow swwwweeeeeeet nivren dreamzzzEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by niviren

Right now I am thinking of why Nivi would want to leave the Sood House. What will happen that will provoke her to take this decision.

Raj I think Chanchal is main reason for every Nivi's problem.

Yes but what will CC do?
CC probably is not aware how much Viren loves Nivi.
CC may be thinking that even though Viren has calmed down he may still want to be separated from Nivi. CC naturally will never understand Viren.
She may ask Nivi confront Nivi the way she did before and provoke Nivi to leave.
Am still not sure how CC will do it? Will HL also have something to do in it?
I am thinking too much. I just cannot see Nivi-Viren seperate

Edited by niviren - 10 March 2011 at 10:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyPeace67Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Right now I am thinking of why Nivi would want to leave the Sood House. What will happen that will provoke her to take this decision.

Raj I think Chanchal is main reason for every Nivi's problem.

Yes but what will CC do?
CC probably is not aware how much Viren loves Nivi.
CC may be thinking that even though Viren has calmed down he may still want to be separated from Nivi. CC naturally will never understand Viren.
She may ask Nivi confront Nivi the way she did before and provoke Nivi to leave.
Am still not sure how CC will do it? Will HL also have something to do in it?
I am thinking too much. I just cannot see Nivi-Viren seperate
Array she has done what she wanted to do actually it's not chanchal it's us who want Nivi to leave Viren for sometime so that he can actually get her back in his life.

vids08gmann2010NiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Hey it would be great to see mixing red chili powder to her lipstick,  Imagine red lipstick mein red hot hot mirch ka powder,

vids08gmann2010NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
CC has not learned her lesson yet. After what happened in the mandir, her eyes have not opened.

Today when Viren came down for breakfast, CC said Viren u didn't have ur breakfast, u didn't like it, Nivi prepared it without asking me. 

She liked it that Viren sat and ate with everyone, but her love always looks superficial. CC u r in for 440 ka jhatka.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Hi all....what an awesome episode.... Loved every bit of it.... And can't get enough of it.... Loved all the nivren scenes.... Loved to see that he still has a little bit of attitude left..... No matter what I can't imagine Viren without attitude... So good to see cvs still kept a little. Omg the Mandir scene when the chunni flies t Viren's face was mind-blowing. He just had said to nivi that I have only heard abt god from others but never felt him.... And in the next moment goD decides to show him that he is there.... And the chunni flies making him realize that he needs to go in and perform the puja. Out of the world scene when he enters the Mandir and keeps staring at nivi to see how happy she is. Must say for. Moment even Chanchal was happy to see Viren there... As she ha forgotten for a second what she wanted to achieve... And then she realize that her plan failed when both do the puja together. Hl can never be happy for anyone. am do happy to see that finally Viren has started speaking. the coffe scene was so cute, specially when he answered her even before her asking him. Wow..... I love this Viren even more.... And omg his red tshirt and white jacket.... In the last scene..... He looked amazing and hot..... His expressions showed that he is calming down... All his anger is gone.... What to say he is the best actor in the industry who is able to potray any expression so easily as if naturally without putting any effort. Well I think somethin is going to happen again... Bec Viren was again angry at something... When nivi asked why did he leave from there. Hope the soods don't ruin it again.... Else why would h become angry and upset again.... And this is where nivi will play her trump card... Her last trick to get him close ... Bec if she fails now he is never going to come back. So though we know what is going to happen.. I am more keen on seeing what happened to make him react like this again. And I hope cvs don't end the episode at the point that we r left contemplating what will happen next over the weekend. Need to gt back to study... Have an exam on sat.

Edited by sahuja - 10 March 2011 at 10:18am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4evenutsAlphabet26SofnadiyaloveskinnyPeace67Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshukNiViren-Raj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Hey Sahuja how are you darling and I loved the episode too. I think today he was embarressed on having attention as he never got that and tomorrow they will praise him and he is habitual of listining bashing and can't take praise specially when he thinks he doesn't deserve their love or praise and Praise from family will make him more guilty that's why he will be upset and come back to room.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujalamspipicatPeace67NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index