Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

Hi....raj,

Ya ...... dis forum is as refreshing as each n every nivren mement....😊

@ccbm_fan (can i know ur name)

Yes it is refreshing. Now i can face another such meeting in the afternoon again. 😳

I always try to peek in whenever i get the chance. Cannot stay away ðŸ˜Š
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

Hey in yesterday's Episode did anyone notice something, When Viren came down to have breakfast with his family,he was looking at Nivi, and when CC told him that she knew he would not like to eat the breakfast prepared by Nivi and should he make Omlette,  Viren got Irritated and said no to his mother controlling his anger, He really got annoyed with his mother, and He looked at Nivi,  Is it he still does not much care for him mother because she leaves no opportunity to taunt and badmouth Nivi,. AM I right or I am mistaken about Viren;s expression getting annoyed with CC

Well Diya, u r right.
He was irritated. In addition it was also difficult for him to tell everyone that he came there to be with them which overruled the irritation, therefore he did not tell CC anything, though he knew CC's intention.

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: niviren

Well Diya, u r right.
He was irritated. In addition it was also difficult for him to tell everyone that he came there to be with them which overruled the irritation, therefore he did not tell CC anything, though he knew CC's intention.

Thanks so much Raj,  Yes even I feel Viren knows his mother very well and even if she tries to play her tricks to seperate Viren and Nivi she will not be successful in doing so
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Yes Diya she cannot and the hint was given yesterday. When the almighty does not want them to be seperate then CC kis khet ki muli hai 😉

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
diya n raj...agree gals.......viren did respond in favour of nivi.....n yes when nivi couldn't been managed 2 resist viren, how can viren resist himself ......n definatley......dey both remain 2gether forever......
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niviren

@ccbm_fan (can i know ur name)

Yes it is refreshing. Now i can face another such meeting in the afternoon again. 😳

I always try to peek in whenever i get the chance. Cannot stay away ðŸ˜Š

I'm yati...raj....😆
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@D
yup i noticed dat too.... viren's controlling his anger like a volcano but it'l soon burst out with flames if chanchal continues to behave da way she does towards our nivi
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Yati and Raj, I completely agree with u both, CC will never be successful in separating Nivi and Viren, they are made for each other,  If she does it Viren will surely burst like a Volcano, as it is Woh to Volcano se bhi jyaada hot hai,,  Lava to uske saamne kuch bhi nahi, He will always stand by Nivi and not allow anyone to take advantage of her,  
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Yup Viren knows his Nivi and he also knows his mother.
CC is going to loose her son if she tries to scheme against Nivi.

I hope henceforth CTs do not separate Nivi-Viren ever.
Edited by niviren - 13 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Absolutely true Raj, CC will surely lose her son this time forever,  because after so much if she does not improve then its impossible for her to improve,  Viren can see well how his mother is,