NivRen: Hum Aapke Hai Kaun (Page 63)

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by doot

Originally posted by sana4kinha

Don't worry this time it is viren's turn to kick that sofa out of their room...and we will soon see something like this...Smile

we r having long way 2 go coz next track is nivren sepration n viren rescuing nivi Embarrassedn then their confession of loveEmbarrassed n then their romance
Embarrassed

Hey Preethy where did u read this that he will save Nivi,  did any such article come which says he will save Nivi,  But I want their confession to come soon I just cant wait now

not save yaaar he wiil bring back nivi to sood mansion after she leaves

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjundiyaloveskinny

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Hey Preethy how was ur exam today,  Hope it was Good

this is a good day fr me coz my exams were superb n my nivren is backEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Originally posted by slmu

Just finished watching the episode. It was awesome. I just loved the coffee scene and the way he said good night. Thank goodness, smiles are now appearing on his face.

Precap is the last throw of the dice for Nivi. Have a horrible feeling they are going to leave us hanging all weekend with that.

Hi shanthi dear....the coffee scene was awesome....me too loved the way he said good night...so sweet.... the property issue is ok...bcz it is the last throw of the dice for nivi...bt what abt the divorce one.....i still can't understand what shld be the reason for that...now viren changing and both coming closer....so confusing...i'm 100% sure the CT's leave us with suspension in this weekend...i really want to see a mahaepisode now...!! 
Sana, I was just going to go when I saw ur post. The previous mahaepisode was sooo irritating, so a nice one would be a welcome change. I think maybe she will leave just to get him to admit he loves her. Bit extreme though. Confusing is right.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010FrozenRain

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
oh Raj wonderful dearEmbarrassed today NivRen were so sweet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRain

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niviren

PHELE PYAAR HUA

PHIR TAKRAR HUA

PHIR EK NAYI SUBHA AAYI PYAAR HI PYAAR LEKE

hey raj superb . wowwwwwwwwww nivren u guys rockzzzzzzz

VarshaLuvsArjun

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Sana I am also ok with Property scene, I think it is that push Viren needs to speak up and show clearly that he cares and loves his family. But I am also kind of confuse about what will make Nivi take the decision to leave Sood house as now we can see Viren is changing and his attitude towards her is changing too. I don't like CTs hang us in suspense whole weekend either. Would love to have maha episode, but till now maha episode was waste of time, they drag this so much, nothing comes out of it. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjunAlphabet26FrozenRaindiyaloveskinnyGita97NiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doot

Hey Preethy how was ur exam today,  Hope it was Good

this is a good day fr me coz my exams were superb n my nivren is backEmbarrassed

Hey thats great am so happy for u,

Hey u all mentioned Chuhey marney ki dawaai,  I would also like to add cockroach, lizards, reptiles marney ki dawaai,  along with CHuhey marney ki dawai,  that would be great, to see after she eats how she will react and how she will dance

FrozenRain

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Hey Raj how r u sweetie, Thanks so much for these beautiful and charismatic photos, I just loved them,  So sweet

NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index