Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Hum Aapke Hai Kaun (Page 58)

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
guyzzzz choose any one smiley fr Makeup-Deewani CC

http://www.manysmileys.com/files/l/Mh/Bq/lMhBqep050788165.gif    or  http://images.zaazu.com/img/make-up-female-girl-makeup-smiley-emoticon-000557-large.gif

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010FrozenRainwadi..dolldiyaloveskinny..Sakeena..

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Hi varsha nice to see u here....how r u dear....???Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjun..Sakeena..

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by sana4kinha

hi ashly dear........ we have to send HL and CC to mars....LOL..and did u notice JW is missing in BT scene...i think he return back to his alien wife.....Smile.....and viren is so cute while smiling....after a long time we got a smiling nivren......me too getting irritated with his gloomy face...and he has lot of dialogues today...i think he repaired his speaking switch..now it is working well....Big smile
Sana JW only is there now just to perform puja with CC and then he goes back to god knows where. I was sick and tired of Viren's puppy face too, good to see some change in his expressions and very happy that he found his voice again, I was starting to believe Shanthi that doctor turned his speaking ability switch off. 
Hey Ketty agree with you even I loved today's episode specially when he entered the temple carrying chunri. From yesterday they are signifying that Nivi has done her part and now it's Viren's turn to fulfill his duties as husband.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010FrozenRainashred12..Sakeena..diyaloveskinnyGita97NiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Hi Girls Good evening how r u all, I read the updates and Was so happy, It made my day,  It was just excellent episode,  Thanks Ashly for such a wonderful Update,  I am so Happy that Nivren are back together and that makeup ki Deewani CC, Good for her she deserves it

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010FrozenRainashred12..Sakeena..Gita97NiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doot

guyzzzz choose any one smiley fr Makeup-Deewani CC

http://www.manysmileys.com/files/l/Mh/Bq/lMhBqep050788165.gif    or  http://images.zaazu.com/img/make-up-female-girl-makeup-smiley-emoticon-000557-large.gif

Hey Preethy this is wonderful really suits CC so much,

gmann2010FrozenRainwadi..dolldeepti_9..Sakeena..

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
@ketty dear--true.. JW is only there when there is a special occassion....yesterday i thought that he will be disappear after the pooja and exact same happened today..The CT's don't give any excuses to his disappearances...even they don't show any JW-viren scenes..son return back from an accident..and father doesn't ask him abt his health...only coming home for his evil wife CC...LOL

gmann2010ashred12..Sakeena..diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Hi Rach Hug, how r u sweetie? yup you are right, Nivi has done her part, now it's Viren's turn to fulfill his duties as husband. Really liked to see him becoming responsible. He finished that project report without anyone asking him. Now just want him to start taking responsibilities of relationships too. He is becoming good slowly with everyone but I still feel that he has that guilty conscious when it comes to Nivi. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12wadi..dollFrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRudiyaloveskinnyGita97

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

wadi..dollFrozenRaindiyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index