Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Hum Aapke Hai Kaun (Page 51)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

hi milee....it was a gud epi...waiting 4 ur analysis....
Ashly dear, you need to ask? I will definitely write a report.LOLWink see you later

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanFrozenRainashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..Gita97NiViren-Raj

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

You know girls yesterday when they showed Viren asking Manager about the problem, I knew he will finish the project for his brother but I wanted CT's to show us and others while he works on it. And wallah, we got the scene where Nivi saw him working and not only that just like a good wife made him coffee. WOW!!! I am so excited.
Oh thankyou CT's for this beautiful welcome back gift.

Seriously Milee i am loving that the CT's are really giving a good flow of scenes and events. Nothing is abrupt and they are using their brains and are utilising the plot properly and giving us good moments..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjunwadi..dollFrozenRainGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Yes the magical days of Nivi-Viren are back

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanVarshaLuvsArjunFrozenRainGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niviren

CC has still not realized the importance of what happened in the mandir.

Viren did not want to enter the mandir. Per Bhagwan ne use Bula liya as the lord too wants Nivi-Viren to be together and they together did the pooja.

This scene was so worth watching.

Wow loved the way u said it Raj.... CC understanding hoti to problem hi kya tha LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjunFrozenRainGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12wadi..dollFrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRuGita97NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

HL too was not happy seeing Nivi-Vrien together. Oh what a face she made.

Divya apni ma se bach ke rahena.
Wink

Edited by niviren - 10 March 2011 at 8:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjunFrozenRainGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Hello all…I loved each and every bit of today's episode……Smile

God wish the same as us..nivren r meant to be together…..how can viren avoid to do the pooja with his nivi…..I loved the way the chunari falls on viren……like nivi's heart calling viren's name…….And they do the pooja together….OMG….i loved viren's expressions when he looked at nivi….it's shows his love,passion and care…..I just admire the way nivi placed one end of the chunari into viren's hand….HL and CC giving strange expressions…Angry..i don't know what shld be  the name of this expressions…evil or funny…LOL..HL is looking like mad…smiling and smirking at same time….LOL

Viren started to show his love towards nivi…..He is really touched with nivi's love and care for him….Viren's attitude mug is back…Tongue..bt this time his attitude is only to gain back the trust and love that he lost in front of his revenge…!

I loved viren's cute expressions when Nivi brings breakfast for viren..he hide a cute smile from nivi..he wants to confess his love to her…he want to feel her presence..bt he don't know from where to start……!!

Viren joins the BT with everyone….Loved it….Bt the funny part is when CC ready to make breakfast for viren…Is it true CC….do u know cooking…Shocked....I'll make omelet for viren….(I know CC u only knew to make omelet)….ROFL

Viren completes the project report….I loved Sid's confidence in viren…I'm so happy for viren….he finally ready to take his responsibilities…..Many of us are born into this world with talents and abilities…Well the great thing about being born into this world is that no matter where we were born, where we grew up, what we are doing now for a job or career…the best thing is when we ready to realize abt our capabilities and ready to take the responsibilities....Situations makes everyone capable to do what they always try to avoid from their life….!!

I really love NT dadi-KS scene……And yash feeling guilty..when he remember abt nivi's words I really touched….bcz I missed a sister like nivi in my life…. I'm  the only daughter to my parents… i'm so happy and enjoying my life... bt sometimes I'm missing a sister who take care of me..encourages me…..scolds me….i wish I could have a sister like nivi..bt I'm so happy I got many sisters and friends here……..Love u all....Hug

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsahujamittusinghnutsstarz4meShayafanaysha1989VarshaLuvsArjunVirMan_ArShigmann2010wadi..dollAlphabet26ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..Gita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Am sure he will stop Nivi leaving but will CC let him???

Nivren magic finally.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjunShayafanFrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index