India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Hum Aapke Hai Kaun (Page 48)

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
hello every1 asma di .anisha di faizu,moni di and sakina dii , ilove you analysisits soooo good cant stop my self  from readin it .sana am really happy for you you are a goldie soon you ll be if dazzler . love you all   aap krazy 5 bohot  achchey hai ,ilove your post its  sooooo damn  good cant stop my self from reading it ..its soo nice asma di   aap  log itney barey kinnu ke fan hai mein bhi itni krazy hoon kinnnu ke liye i love him  even in my dream is kinnnu  my sis and them call me crazy whenever my sis and then teases me about sum1 i tell them tease me about kinnu (viren)   and whenever iam vex they know how to make me smile by saying kinnu i am a very big kinnu fan jus like you all  ilove him i loved your analysis keep posting love you krazy 5 . me the sixth krazy one.... love you all

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pipicatFrozenRainanjaani07Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
thannnnnnzzzzz makeup-deewani (Cc) bcoz of u my nivren is backClapClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pipicatFrozenRainGita97

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
the name is so appropriate for her make up diwanii love it yaar

dootFrozenRainGita97

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
waiting impatiently for the third part update

dootFrozenRainNiViren-Raj

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Part3-

Morning..

Nivi brings breakfast 4 viren who is getting ready 4 office. She sets table 4 him while he looks on. She asks u woke up all nite. Tells him not to leave today too w'out eating n eat b4 it becomes cold. She leaves n viren looks at her with a small smile starting to show.

All r shocked seeing him coming with plate. Cc says I knew u wont like it as nivi made w'out asking me, I'll make wat u want. Viren is confused/sad (at cc's accusation on nivi) but says rehne de ma. I came as I didn't like eating alone in room n to eat with u all. All happy. Viren starts eating while all look on with happy tears. He takes ppr to read while eating. Wen yd starts to say abt it bs stops her. Sid tells he has some imp work so leaving. Viren looks on with a small loving smile.

Sid is worried abt d environment report n asks manager to cancel all plans 4 d day but its not possible. Sid is upset n viren walks in, gives report saying u can give dis to them but read b4 submitting n leaves. Sid is shocked, checks it n is excited dat viren did it n its perfect. He tells manager to send viren 4 it n dat he knows viren'll manage all. Sid is proud of viren.

Yd gives some food to bs wen nivi comes. They tell her dat u wer rite dat he is gud, we were wrong. Then tells sid called to tell abt report. Nivi tells he did it all nite. Yd bs r so happy dat he is coming back to them.

Precap-nivi asks viren y u came fm there. He says my marzi. She says so its ur marzi. Dis is dadaji's marzi dat he is giving all property in viren's name n shows ppr. Viren is shocked. Nivi says now we know u don't like any of us , so we all r going to chandigarh.

Today's all nivren scens n bg music is so sweet….except d precap of course…

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83vids08ShayafansihuVirMan_ArShidootgmann2010Alphabet26wadi..dollDilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..diyaloveskinnyGita97_Namita_NiViren-Raj-Swetha-

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

i'm so happy...aaj sabkuch acha hua...gud 2 hear DS sayin dat e was wrong abt viren...kaleje vich tandakk pad gayee...wonder hw viren wil react 2mrw...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

THE BEST EPISODE IN SUCH A LONG TIME HeartHeartHeart
HeartHeart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nirjuuVirMan_ArShiAlphabet26_Namita_..Sakeena..

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
i'm so happy...aaj sabkuch acha hua...gud 2 hear DS sayin dat he was wrong abt viren...kaleje vich tandakk pad gayee...wonder hw viren wil react 2mrw....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index