Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Hum Aapke Hai Kaun (Page 4)

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Sana Hug, How r u sweetie? How was your recruitment exam? Yes it's been a while we chatted with each other. Well I was upset about Nivi's vrat breaking, but loved the last scene and precap. What do you think will Viren be able to stop himself from participating in puja?

Hi ketty dear...i'm fine sweetie...my exam was good..i got selected for an interview and that may be on next week....and me too upset abt nivi's vrat breaking...why the CT's always allows evils to win..!!..bt only bcz of that viren and nivi coming close to each other....I think viren will participate in the pooja..bcz moni mentioned that nivren doing pooja in mandir in that missed umtv segment highlight...!!but i can't understand the reason behind nivi's decision to leave the house...i'm sure it'll be the masterplan of CC...and ketty dear did u notice today JW is smiling and so happy...!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafangmann2010NiViren-Raj

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Girls this is off topic but i have been wondering abt it since the time i saw the post...

Do u think Merry_12 and Sonu_12 are the same.... Same person can open a new account right...

Merry_12 account is brand new opened todayWink and just now i checked this user has commented sarcastically on the last thread of Sonu_12...

what do u say....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCvids08gmann2010FrozenRaindiyaloveskinny..Sakeena..

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Hi ketty dear...i'm fine sweetie...my exam was good..i got selected for an interview and that may be on next week....and me too upset abt nivi's vrat breaking...why the CT's always allows evils to win..!!..bt only bcz of that viren and nivi coming close to each other....I think viren will participate in the pooja..bcz moni mentioned that nivren doing pooja in mandir in that missed umtv segment highlight...!!but i can't understand the reason behind nivi's decision to leave the house...i'm sure it'll be the masterplan of CC...and ketty dear did u notice today JW is smiling and so happy...!!
Congratulation Sana. And best of luck for your interview. 

I am also happy only because Viren took Nivi to mandir. And I also have a feeling that separation will happen because of CC's evil plan. She can go to any extend to get Nivi out of Viren's life, but before that happens I want Viren to be totally out of his self pity mode. I want old Viren back who can stop his mom on her tracks. If Viren is back and he openly shows his support to Nivi, I won't be worried. But let's see what happens. And yes I saw JW, he is changed since HM, don't know what is the reason behind his change, he is all goody now a days, only CC in that house is evil, I think evil is engraved in her genes so no possible to remove. TG it's not transferred to Viren. LOL

fai_luBz_NehaHCvids08ShayafanFrozenRainGita97NiViren-Raj

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
snehu..u got a point dear......may be there is a chance...sonu makes a stupid excuse for his bashing and acts weird compared to his previous posts...i think u r correct..both the usernames ends at  _12.....i can't understand what's his problem.....!!bt we can't reach to any conclusion until we will know abt the truth...So it is better to avoid his posts..!!

vids08Shayafangmann2010wadi..dollGita97..Sakeena..

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
 I am assuming this is the new nivren thread... hi all... had to come back after today's awesome Clapepisode. just couldnt control my happiness finally seeing a glimpse of our nivren back..and had to share it with everyone. Loved when Nivi cried that Viren cannever be hers... my heart was aching and finally satisfied to see how much she loves him and wants him...

in the beginning i was so mad at chanchal Angry to make nivi break her fast...but as they say everything happens for a reason..though unknown to us...
as Lord krishna said in Bhagwad Gita...
"Whatever I am offered in devotion with a pure heart -- a leaf, a flower, fruit, or water -- I accept with joy".
Nivi offered her prayers with a pure heart...  so how can her prayer's not be accepted. she wanted Viren to be with her today. She wanted Viren to be at the temple with her today. She wanted Viren to perform the puja with her today. So how can God not give her what she asked for with such a pure heart. Our Viren loves Nivi...no questions about it..no matter how much he tries to hide it, his eyes are a reflection of his heart. Even if he does not say something he speaks a ton...through them... when he enters and sees Nivi crying in the mandir... his heart aches and melts down the wall he had created in front of it..to show everyone that he doesnot care... for her... he wants to know the reason as to what is causing her so much pain...and but how can he ask... finally he does still thinking should I... and when she tells her that her fast is broken by mistake..he cannot take it..and instanly lowers his eyes out of shame..as to he cannot believe that she is crying for him... and he wants to calm her down as he has always done... he knows how important to her is all this fasting and puja...and he reassures her and reminds her that believe in your god..he will forgive a mistake... and he leaves. Nivi still thinking about what Viren just said.. and before she even realises he is there down ready to take her to the temple. Her eyes were full of joy and tears when he said "HUM mandir ja rahe hain".  I felt like running and giving him a big hug..to have finally let his emotions out...HugShe cannot believe that he still cares for her..and is ready to go to the mandir with her..just for her..just because he cannot see her so sad and in tears. She never hoped Viren would be coming to the temple and tomorrow he will also do the puja with her. It is God's wish... and no one can seperate them... no matter how much they try... I would love to see Chanchal's face tomorrow when she see Viren there with nivi performing the puja. Thanks to her evil plan, she finally got Nivi and Viren a bit closer.... giving Nivi a new hope that she is so close to winning that she cannot back out now...she cannot loose.  In the end all I can say is that

We are told that people stay in love because of chemistry, or because they remain intrigued with each other, because of many kindnesses, because of luck. But part of it has got to be forgiveness and gratefulness. and i am so happy to see this coming true in our Nivren.

Sonia

Edited by sahuja - 09 March 2011 at 9:23am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010NivRen_Luvu4eveFaizuuNivRenvids08Shayafanaysha1989gmann2010FrozenRainanjaani07Gita97moniluvskinshuk

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
@ketty dear-- CC tried to inject her venom to viren when viren admitted in the hospital..Thank god CC's blood not matched with viren's..Big smile...and i think JW got a new love in his love...that's why so happy....LOL.....i really looking forward to see nivi leaves sood house....Viren can't live without nivi...That shld be a treat to watch..!!

vids08ShayafanVirMan_ArShigmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

@ketty dear-- CC tried to inject her venom to viren when viren admitted in the hospital..Thank god CC's blood not matched with viren's..Big smile...and i think JW got a new love in his love...that's why so happy....LOL.....i really looking forward to see nivi leaves sood house....Viren can't live without nivi...That shld be a treat to watch..!!
LOL that's so true, TG her BG didn't match, otherwise it would have been disaster. LOL If JW got a new love I am happy for him, CC doesn't anything other than keep asking him to hatch her evil plan eggs. (oh I miss Aashvee so much). Sana I am not looking forward to Nivi leaving Sood house now, I am just afraid that CT might just drag that track to much, even though I love to see Nivi and Viren missing each other, I will hate to see any MU between them because of CC and HL's scheming. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanVirMan_ArShiFrozenRaindiyaloveskinnyGita97

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Hi ketty dear..me too don't want nivren seperation....i just want their confession when nivi is abt to leave the sood house....me also want to see CC faints when viren says i love u to nivi.....!!Big smile..i also want a scene PT slaps HL...!! pata nahi kab CT's meri kwayish poora karegi....Shocked

vids08Shayafangmann2010wadi..doll

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index